Father of Daughters #57 He’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their heads both look a really weird shape in that picture, sort of small at the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone say they spoke about them negatively on this podcast? 😳
Yes! It was only a very brief mention and it was a couple of weeks ago now but from my memory: Rob was talking about Tattle in general (because the podcast has a thread on here) and Josh responded saying he had heard of the site because he remembers that an influencer came on here to slag off her mates. Josh then actually said 'Mother of Daughters?' from what I remember.

Episode must have been released a day or two before my last comment if anyone wants a listen!

Despite it only being a brief mention, I would've been MORTIFIED to be named on a hugely popular podcast in that context and wouldn't dare show my face (in a box?!) at their live show a matter of weeks later 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That wasn’t necessarily super negative, though just the truth. 😂

Glad to see he’s feeling better. Is he waiting for NHS therapy or going private?

Reactions: 8
Glad to see her practically getting of scott free at the NMC means Clemmie feels she can make an Insta comeback. Just commented on all the arse licking comments about her lipstick shade. Shade 'snob' what a surprise.

This is her soft launch back on.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Glad to see her practically getting of scott free at the NMC means Clemmie feels she can make an Insta comeback. Just commented on all the arse licking comments about her lipstick shade. Shade 'snob' what a surprise.

I don’t think she’ll make a come back . She’s never going to live down what she did and the way she spoke of Candice Braithwaite using her race as a weapon means she’ll forever be tarred as having racist tendencies.

She was arrogant, rude and could be a thoroughly unpleasant piece of work , I hope she stays away.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No

No man in history has ever asked a woman what shade her lipstick is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've just seen his latest post, I'm appalled at what's happened in that bathroom. I know thatgenetal wear and tear is normal but the radiator pulled off the wall? Bath fixings broken...so bad

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I've just seen his latest post, I'm appalled at what's happened in that bathroom. I know thatgenetal wear and tear is normal but the radiator pulled off the wall? Bath fixings broken...so bad
It’s bizarre , that must be one shoddy tradesman or he did it himself on the cheap, no radiator comes off that easily from the wall.

Reactions: 8
Why are they letting the bathroom getting wrecked like that? It’s not funny. Maybe they should concentrate on parenting their children rather than their social media postings.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.