Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really think he's a cool 16 years old does he ?
That's M&S. I recognise some of the stuff, and the set up. If I saw someone looking like that in a store, AND taking pictures, I would instinctively avoid him and find a manager. I'm not saying that because it's him, I just mean it's not right and I would report whoever it was. Too furtive to be up to any good.

Reactions: 9
#Bekind.

Poor guy just went in to collect his M&S click & collect order. Stopped in the women's section to take a #selfie cause he was #feelingit.

It's M&S cause I recognise the my love in French pink top.

Might be mistaken but I remember a "kicks" post with gifted Vega shoes from Glen too.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I remain mystified by the amount of spare time he’s got and how his employers aren’t questioning it - although of course we know nothing about his employment (may not be full time for example). I WFH 100% and have small children, and I struggle to find time to exercise and eat lunch, let alone chat to my cleaner, film elaborate social media content and monitor an Insta account closely. I have made a pledge this week to carve out some time to do exercise for my own health, but it’ll be a strain. He seems to have limitless time to waste (despite his wheel of busy stuff).
"Wheel of busy stuff" 😂❤❤❤

Yeah, he's being disingenuous about his work for sure, and I reckon the "wheel" was pretty much just a fictional harbinger for the sleep drops ad. It simply doesn't add up. I'm not at all surprised they have a cleaner. I've long suspected they have more help than that too, including help with his DIY projects.

It's weird, so many influencers don't shut up about how many HOURS they spend on influencing and how it's more than a full-time job, but FOD seems to want people to believe his instagram activities just magically happen with no time investment from him.

As an aside, I found the early to mid teen years, and until mine could drive, to be some of the most time-consuming of all the parenting I've done, and that's without having younger children to look after at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely disgusted that he’s gone from Ukraine to new trainers in 24 hours. I don’t necessarily think everyone needs to be talking about the invasion - there’s room for daily life to continue - but then just talk about new trainers and don’t try to ride a new bandwagon. But while I’m at it, that story was pisspoor. The man’s got a private education and a degree - he can’t understand the basics of what’s happening? He’s not going to get sophisticated political commentary from his bots - there’s no simple answer - but apparently he wouldn’t understand it anyway.

As so often with FoD I genuinely don’t understand what he thinks he’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this is a bit OT but FOD did do this…all these fkng influencers putting a story on about Ukraine and then continuing with their relentless boring shite is giving me the mad rage today. It’s BLM all over again. These fkng performative wankers couldn’t give a tit about Ukraine grrrrrr 😡
Sorry about my all out swearyness but I just can’t cope with people who flog CBT, vases, tiles etc etc, expecting us to take them seriously about an actual war situation 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Totally agree. Particularly when they claim to be looking for some decent commentary on it all and then post a link to the bleeping Metro.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. Particularly when they claim to be looking for some decent commentary on it all and then post a link to the bleeping Metro.
Why don’t they just stay in their lane. Sweet Jesus why would they use such serious horrific news for content? Are they all narcs? I mean it’s like these twats who put RIP NANA on Facebook when nana died in 1972. Total pity harvesting 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘Post on Ukraine to tick the box so no one criticises me for being shallow - and from a parenting perspective because that’s my schtick? Tick. Now back to my hollow and rather dull life.’

Reactions: 19
‘Post on Ukraine to tick the box so no one criticises me for being shallow - and from a parenting perspective because that’s my schtick? Tick. Now back to my hollow and rather dull life.’
I guess at least with BLM a black screen went up and they were supposed to say nowt for 24 hours. Now we have the invasion of Ukraine and it’s stories like here’s my range of candles at Teshhhco (Mrs Hinch), here’s my dog, kid and latest partnership (Stacey Solomon) here’s some other inane nonsense (insert influencer) then OMG THIS IS SO SAD #Ukraine then 5 seconds later, here’s me with my alpacas, cleaning my floor, dancing around my house blah blah blah. Just so bloody annoying that they have all followed suit and popped a 5 second story on and then continued as normal. Do they think everyone is a goldfish 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"LOL this weather!"

"So tell me what this invasion's all about then?"

"Free snickers! GET IN!"

"Here's a link to the BBC and the Metro, you're welcome"

"Look at me, doing a good deed!"

There's no reflection, compassion or pause for thought. No change in tone. Just another item to bung out on the production line of his instagram stories before looking for the next.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
"LOL this weather!"

"So tell me what this invasion's all about then?"

"Free snickers! GET IN!"

"Here's a link to the BBC and the Metro, you're welcome"

"Look at me, doing a good deed!"

There's no reflection, compassion or pause for thought. No change in tone. Just another item to bung out on the production line of his instagram stories before looking for the next.
Truly awful that their efforts at content are hugely reductive - I fear for humankind

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Agree! They’ve all been at it in the past 48 hours and it’s sickening. There was one yesterday who said how sad and heartbreaking it is but then the next post was ‘and here’s some shopping links….’
Yeah innocent people are getting killed but they gotta keep grifting! 😡🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
With FOD I particularly didn't like the way he very obviously used it as an opportunity to solicit meaningless engagement that was for nobody's benefit except his own to drive up his stats. Him moving on to a trivial post about a snickers bar mere MINUTES later was a close second though. Like, how hard would it have been to save that until some hours later, or the next day?

For all FOD and others' posturing about being people of influence and having a platform, they get so awkward and stuck when it's not all about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.