Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remain mystified by the amount of spare time he’s got and how his employers aren’t questioning it - although of course we know nothing about his employment (may not be full time for example). I WFH 100% and have small children, and I struggle to find time to exercise and eat lunch, let alone chat to my cleaner, film elaborate social media content and monitor an Insta account closely. I have made a pledge this week to carve out some time to do exercise for my own health, but it’ll be a strain. He seems to have limitless time to waste (despite his wheel of busy stuff).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1645880035597.png

If he did it himself then he couldn't brag about having a cleaner to his DFL friends with the outdoor pizza maker . 🤪

-Moaning about feeding his eldest child.
-Stealing/picking berries from the car park of a fruit farm.
-Yet not missing paying £800 into the twins childcare scheme .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1089022

If he did it himself then he couldn't brag about having a cleaner to his DFL friends with the outdoor pizza maker . 🤪

-Moaning about feeding his eldest child.
-Stealing/picking berries from the car park of a fruit farm.
-Yet not missing paying £800 into the twins childcare scheme .
Idk how that scheme works but p sure it’s taken at payslip level as it’s tax free childcare so you don’t really “see” it going out, he seems more concerned with being a tight bastard over minor daily expenses?

This is why I’ll never ever believe they’re paying school fees. It’ll be from Glen’s mum renting out her shed, if at all. That scheme isn’t available to everyone there’s a cut off point once you earn over a certain amount (and all of these “free x for everyone” is the same - it’s not strictly for everyone). So the gov don’t think that paying £2kpcm is tenable for your income and yet you’re signing up to 10+ years of paying out more per month? Pull the other one x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He really think he's a cool 16 years old does he ?
what a total big creep, taking a selfie in a mirror in the girls department of a shop. He’s so disgusting! And narcissistic! Scouting for freebies from Vans like a 16 year old boy. He’s such a walloper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wtf is he wearing?!? I find this so tone deaf, I wish he just shut up. With everything that is going on in the world “there is no better feeling than new trainers” right

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Idk how that scheme works but p sure it’s taken at payslip level as it’s tax free childcare so you don’t really “see” it going out, he seems more concerned with being a tight bastard over minor daily expenses?

This is why I’ll never ever believe they’re paying school fees. It’ll be from Glen’s mum renting out her shed, if at all. That scheme isn’t available to everyone there’s a cut off point once you earn over a certain amount (and all of these “free x for everyone” is the same - it’s not strictly for everyone). So the gov don’t think that paying £2kpcm is tenable for your income and yet you’re signing up to 10+ years of paying out more per month? Pull the other one x
I’m sure ‘Alice’ suggested that the grandparents pay the school fees? (Presumably that means that actually do) Both sets of grandparents look to be able to afford it.

Also, what grown man calls trainers kicks!? I’m so embarrassed for him

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is he taking selfies in New Look or wherever he is?! What's with that expression? 🤮

And "kicks" 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know what scheme he is on but we use tax free childcare, we get paid normally then we pay in however much our daughters nursery fees are to a government account, they add 20% and then we pay the fees from that. You choose how much you put in each month and you can easily withdraw the funds back out to your account.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.