Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect a tour of storm damage. Perhaps a blown over wheely bin or something. But not to worry over on HOH he is giving his know it all on how to prepare for it. Oh and I see he’s now on to plants. What even is he? His content is all over the shop and he talks as if he is an expert on all the things (sleep expert now, too.) Jack of All Trades, Master of None would be putting it kindly. Grade A twit, Greg. Even Rachel thinks so.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, there we go. Piggybacking onto Big Jet TV's popularity today for his own engagement.

Reactions: 6
So he ties his gazebo to a very small tree in case it blows away and thinks the tree will anchor it??? Eunice is ripping rooves off houses, felling mighty oaks, and killing people. I don't think she would think twice about ripping up that tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surprised he wasn’t smugly saying how his trampoline was safe cause cemented it into the ground or whatever he did!

Kids might knock themselves out on it but at least it won’t blow away!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like the eldest daughter stays out of his photos altogether or maybe even stays out of family excursions.🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like the eldest daughter stays out of his photos altogether or maybe even stays out of family excursions.🤔
It’s wild to me that despite the eldest - who is the closest to the age where she can give informed consent - has advocated so well/so strongly for herself to be excluded from their online activities and yet he continues to include the kids that can’t say no? Like you’ve been told in no uncertain terms by your first victim that it’s not something they enjoyed participating in so to continue exploiting the other children is truly sick. He can’t plead ignorance anymore, he is just happy out and out cashing them in for rechargeable batteries and £200 grid posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone watched Inventing Anna yet? The translator is the double of a young MOD. Only hotter
I tried but the accent was too irritating for me. I loved Val and wanted to see more fashion stuff.

There's a good youtube doc which is better.

Reactions: 2
It’s wild to me that despite the eldest - who is the closest to the age where she can give informed consent - has advocated so well/so strongly for herself to be excluded from their online activities and yet he continues to include the kids that can’t say no? Like you’ve been told in no uncertain terms by your first victim that it’s not something they enjoyed participating in so to continue exploiting the other children is truly sick. He can’t plead ignorance anymore, he is just happy out and out cashing them in for rechargeable batteries and £200 grid posts.
Both A and M did previously take a long break before with only the twins featuring heavily - there was a row of around 54 posts when only their backs were shown and no clear faces clearly on display.

A was happy to be in posts again when they wanted to promote the lockdown video.Think like any young child M only agreed to come back to please him. He has previously posted about her being the middle child and left out.

It's been 5 years of insta now. Think he does already know of the dangers, but wants to believe it's all innocent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Both A and M did previously take a long break before with only the twins featuring heavily - there was around 54 posts when only their backs were shown and no clear faces clearly on display.

A was in posts again when they wanted to promote the lockdown short video until her drinking insta story popped up and she was made aware people were watching her because of her parents.

Think like any young child M only agreed to come back to please him.

It's been 5 years of insta now. Think he does already know of the dangers, but wants to believe it's all innocent.
I don't think he cares, as long as a freebie lands on his doorstep he's happy.

Reactions: 9
It's just so crazy how in day to day life with kids you are made aware of that issue and have to sign documents allowing your kids to be featured online (any school, dance lesson or whatever) and asking you NOT to take pictures in the facilities. Then he just goes home and share their day to day life for the whole world to see I don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's just so crazy how in day to day life with kids you are made aware of that issue and have to sign documents allowing your kids to be featured online (any school, dance lesson or whatever) and asking you NOT to take pictures in the facilities. Then he just goes home and share their day to day life for the whole world to see I don't get it.
Yes!!! Even my 4 year old came home from school the other day and said they’d been learning about internet safety! I asked what he learned and he said to be careful about what you put on the internet!
I wonder how that lesson went for the twins!

Our daddy makes us climb up shelves so he can share it on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.