Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still see them. Spotted this passive aggressive reply to one of his cringey compliments…

View attachment 1066620

I’m Sly and I know I’m brilliant!
Ugh, how does he have such a high opinion of his videos (and content in general)? There are so many truly artistic and skilled video creators on instagram. There are instagrammers in their 20s and even younger making video content that's leagues above what FOD is doing, flawlessly presented in high quality with seamless editing and error-free. Can he really not see that his choppy, inconsistent, phone-camera efforts are average at best?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
+ the influencer economy relies on a never ending stream of excessive consumption. Instead of those tiles lasting 5,10,15 years (whatever the avg lifespan of a tiled floor is?) they’re naff within a year or two so need swapping out. Same with those pink patterned tiles & the new blue tiles they got for the outdoor kitchen. Within 6-12 months of these products being released they’re overdone and naff and so Insta moves onto the next hype item…
Yes and they were relying on another freebie replacement. Whoops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just went through the comments again. I see OTO are chiming in on some of them. There's also a suspicious number of people in close succession tagging someone else saying "maybe these will work for you hun" type things.

It's all so grubby I feel like I need a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn't want Simon to feel left out after linking to Clemmie's Amazon reviews the other day, so I had a look at the most recent reviews for his book...

... except there aren't any. He hasn't had a single new review since 2019 😂

Why did they change the book's name to Dadlife from Forever Outnumbered, or was it vice versa? It's the same book, right? Did it fail and get a relaunch or something?

And what the actual duck is this?
He, the husband of a midwife, thinks it's a good idea to make up formula and store it between his legs in bed at night?! ⤵

formula.jpg

Anyway here's the link to the one-star reviews from back in the day, so if you've forgotten about phrases like "it’s over written, repetitive and dull", "unfunny, forced and trying too hard" and "upper middle class wannabe mince", then dig in!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
LOL at the formula advice. We had a phase with my 18 months old when she wanted a bottle at night so we did prepare one and left it in her bed in the evening, it was then empty in the morning 😅. Not my proudest parenting moment but at least I didn't brag about it in a bleeping parenting book.

• Haha
Have we spoken about the CBD oil ad that he has clearly filmed in HIS bedroom.and ensuite. It's not a guest room... they sleep apart.

The 'Master Bedroom' is noticeably absent from majority of his posts....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah he's filmed it in the migraine room. I wouldn't be surprised if they slept apart... or a part as slymon might say 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be able to sleep in the migraine room, maybe the room is affecting his sleep!

• Haha
Maybe he’s got a new book in the pipeline. ‘The Narcissists Guide to Fathering Daughters’.
  • Grandiosity. Exaggerated sense of self-importance. ...
  • Excessive need for admiration. ...
  • Superficial and exploitative relationships. ...
  • Lack of empathy. ...
  • Identity disturbance. ...
  • Chronic feelings of emptiness and boredom. ...

• Haha
FB_IMG_1645205487884.jpg
Saw this on Facebook and it made me think of their Dressing Room Kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a little surprised he hasn't tried to somehow make the storm all about him, but I suppose there's still time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.