Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit of sick came in my mouth then Rainy - but this goes to prove my theory that your dream about fodders was your secret wish!

“ at work “
Babe you're the one mentioning dreams more then me. 🥴

Si the builder working up a sweat installing a ground tampoline near a wall....

1644599372658.png
1644599633198.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Simon please can you post again soon, some of the Tattlers are getting restless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I do still have an actual day job, honest, look I'm on Teams talking about revenue reports & everything"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh sweet Jesus he is such a bag of dicks. But I am half asleep and half pissed so will expand on my thoughts in the morning. But yes. If there was no social media your lovely girls would not have to contend with your thundercunting nonsense HTH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Question. If he just shut the door and returned to the call, then who took the photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
“I don’t know anything about celebrities because it doesn’t interest me at all…”

which is very odd considering your whole purpose on Instagram seems to find fame and adoration?

full of tit mate! And seriously boring tit at that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
In all honesty I started another thread about another influencer (thevitaminDproject) and as it was her first thread she got pissed annoyed. Turned her account private and named me in her bio too as a rainbow and a lemon with "seek professional help". It just made me appreciate Father of daughters a little bit more. This is thread #51 after all. Low bar but he hasn't taken screenshots of our messages and put them up either. If he wants me to click on a #AD + leave a good comment I'm willing to do that from my Island of exile in Elba.
I dont understand why she doesnt just say her kids are now in private school, she gave it away when she said easter break is 4 weeks. Whats the secrecy? Social media really pays well to buy a house and put your kids in private school. Im not sure what exactly happened during the pandemic when she said thwy were both without jobs but within less than a year purchased a home and paid for their kids to be in private school. I do like her but she should just be honest, she talked recently about the school she went to and her husbands schoolinf snd briefly mentioned her girls old school and said thats all im going to say on the matter lol

On July 14 2019 (yes, I checked) he mentions “rubbing shoulders with the A list” at the Lion King premier. But doesn’t care about celebrities, duh.

I wonder how Sly would function if IG went away and he couldn’t get love from the bots/Darlenes/whoever else bothers with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe if they gave up on their IG dream of fame and fortune they could focus on their actual jobs and make good, well paid careers out of them. Like normal people.

• Heart
Didn't he get excited once about Geri Halliwell being in the background of one of his photos?

• Haha
And let's not forget the classic "aligning themselves with the celebrity world" from Alice in here. But sure Jan, you don't care about any of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.