Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty I started another thread about another influencer (thevitaminDproject) and as it was her first thread she got pissed annoyed. Turned her account private and named me in her bio too as a rainbow and a lemon with "seek professional help". It just made me appreciate Father of daughters a little bit more. This is thread #51 after all. Low bar but he hasn't taken screenshots of our messages and put them up either. If he wants me to click on a #AD + leave a good comment I'm willing to do that from my Island of exile in Elba.
What! That seems totally bonkers!!

Reactions: 5
Just noticed his hockey club has tagged him. He's apparently genuinely on the team and also the top scorer!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww I can feel the love.

:cry:

Guess this is also the perfect time to announce my new valentines day #collaboration with fatface. 🤪

Use the code: RAINBOW for a wonderful discount of 0.05% off the limited edition heart sweatshirts. The only way to show that you care for that someone special.

#influencer
#AD
Just catching up here. Well that’s interesting about VDP, I followed her initially on HTRIA (and maybe even you rainy) recommendation and initially liked what I saw, likes that she was clear about her ads , loves her little space and how she’d made it look, but Jesus it went down hill fast. I don’t watch much TV and especially not commercial channels because I can’t handle the Ads, following her was like an American commercial channel, so I unfollowed sharpish. Didn’t see any of the angst you talk about Rainy but I’m sorry she hit out on you for constructive criticism. Glad I dumped her. Hope you’re ok.

OT - is FOD dressed yet?🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I started following her also for the reasons above. It’s shame they all seem to drift into mindless selling before long. Although I’d still argue FoD is one of the most relentless in terms of his inability to realise it’s over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just noticed his hockey club has tagged him. He's apparently genuinely on the team and also the top scorer!
No longer a top scorer for ads and gifts. He needs to be a top scorer somewhere I guess... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up here. Well that’s interesting about VDP, I followed her initially on HTRIA (and maybe even you rainy) recommendation and initially liked what I saw, likes that she was clear about her ads , loves her little space and how she’d made it look, but Jesus it went down hill fast. I don’t watch much TV and especially not commercial channels because I can’t handle the Ads, following her was like an American commercial channel, so I unfollowed sharpish. Didn’t see any of the angst you talk about Rainy but I’m sorry she hit out on you for constructive criticism. Glad I dumped her. Hope you’re ok.

OT - is FOD dressed yet?🤢
I'm all good. Didn't take it too seriously. It's just a username lol. Don't even use my real name anywhere so I can be honest without fear of cancel culture.

I'm also a really big influencer in RL so am glad there's less competition now. :devilish:

The grand high witch has returned! You were missed.

❤

• Heart
I'm all good. Didn't take it too seriously. It's just a username lol. Don't even use my real name anywhere so I can be honest without fear of cancel culture.

I'm also a really big influencer in RL so am glad there's less competition now. :devilish:

The grand high witch has returned! You were missed.

❤
Been busy with a couple of things but the most interesting some heir hunters contacted us about some relo who died intestate. That’s been fun 😜

• Wow
Ooh my parent’s neighbours had heir hunters come knocking and they got £90k 😃

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting re heir hunters! Also, sorry for your loss.
Awww thank you, but I had no idea who the person was, he was my mothers cousin. That’s why it’s been interesting because I’ve been lost down a genealogy rabbit hole finding all sorts of skeletons in the family closet 🤣🤣. It’s also thrown up loads of other closer family nightmares which has meant I’ve been digging through long forgotten legal learning, so I’ve basically just been popping in here to have a bit of light relief (except bloody Rainys Fod fan club photos 🤢)
😘

Ooh my parent’s neighbours had heir hunters come knocking and they got £90k 😃
My sister and me keep texting and at the end of each text we put 🤑🤑 - it’s actually been really interesting and fun, the money is an aside, the legal stuff has been good for my rusty brain and the genealogy is really eye opening - the heir hunters have been surprisingly forthcoming with information. I think I just find it fascinating because it’s the sort of thing that happens to other people. The relative died in france so I’ll invite you all to my chateau for a SOD downfall party 🎉 when it happens 😜😝😝😝🤑🤑🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.