Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Privacy to stop people looking in but okay to film everything inside.

Not painting the kids in a good light. Are they really as feral as he makes them out to be? Onus could have been on the parents not putting a large plant near the stairs so it could fall down. Though I think I've seen that plant near their "bekind" print and white dresser near the kitchen.

1643920168342.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wooden floors with the dogs isn’t a great idea. They will slip unless they put non slip carpet runners down. Desperate for free flooring I’d say.

Reactions: 9
Wooden floors with the dogs isn’t a great idea. They will slip unless they put non slip carpet runners down. Desperate for free flooring I’d say.
Also clicking of the nails can send a person over the edge - and we all know fodders in sailing close to the edge

• Haha
So busy bragging & begging he/she said they were a family of four & two dogs.
The tiles are cold in the entrance, boohoo, put some Ugg boots on your feet, much cheaper than tearing up the floor. They want that for free don’t they.? Greedy out of touch smug wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet they're wishing they went all out while they were on the gravy train.
The begging is so embarrassing. Tagging everyone they worked with in their freebie/discounted days.

My cringe is cringing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
People are homeless or freezing in their homes & these grubs are moaning about their cold hallway.

Reactions: 19
So busy bragging & begging he/she said they were a family of four & two dogs.
The tiles are cold in the entrance, boohoo, put some Ugg boots on your feet, much cheaper than tearing up the floor. They want that for free don’t they.? Greedy out of touch smug wankers.
It would also never occur to me to rip out perfectly okay tiles. Would be cheaper to just buy slipper socks like the ones the Twinnies were gifted a while back. Ofgem have announced energy prices up by 54% in the UK.

• Heart
He's put up a new reel. He's still saying he's hosted 37 birthday parties. I didn't get any further than that, or actually watch the reel.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He's put up a new reel. He's still saying he's hosted 37 birthday parties. I didn't get any further than that, or actually watch the reel.
Oh god, don't watch it. He's so fecking cringe it made me want to gouge out my eyeballs! How clam finds him remotely attractive I'll never know! He makes my skin crawl. Eugh, imagine having to go to bed with him every night....shudder!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Privacy to stop people looking in but okay to film everything inside.

Not painting the kids in a good light. Are they really as feral as he makes them out to be? Onus could have been on the parents not putting a large plant near the stairs so it could fall down. Though I think I've seen that plant near their "bekind" print and white dresser near the kitchen.

View attachment 1038025
He posted a picture recently, must have been in stories, of soil spilled on the stairs and said he would be in trouble for it. I don't recall him blaming the children?

Think he's looking for someone to offer to dig out the hall so he has depth for
Screenshot_20220203-221119_Instagram.jpg
underfloor heating?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They should be investing in insulating their house and upgrading their heating system. It’s baffling they didn’t put a radiator in the hall before now, though where they are sticking it, it’s not going to do much for heating the hall.

And his wooden flooring hasn’t worn well - there was a shot of it recently when he was faffing around with the cooker and the flooring in part of the kitchen was mank, it needed a good clean and sanding and repolishing.

Shameless begging today for curtain and cushion seat fabric, wooden flooring and a radiator.

I doubt any of kids threw the plant down the stairs, it probably wasn’t getting enough light and probably needed to be moved to a more appropriate space.

• Heart
Why do I have a nasty feeling that he might get some success from all the brand-fishing he's doing? 😫

• Angry
  • Sad
I hope not, imagine that smug smirk then if he is successful with the begging.
I bet HE kicked the plant down the steps having a ‘adult tantrum’.

The energy costs for that massive house with the price hike are going to be eye watering. They definitely need to look into insulating / making it more energy efficient.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.