Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And let's not forget the classic "aligning themselves with the celebrity world" from Alice in here. But sure Jan, you don't care about any of that.
It's been a while...

Will fodders surprise us with a valentines day post? 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone see this comment on his latest post? I have to admit I don't always read his entire captions, and if I do it's usually only so that I can talk about it on here 😜

miniskirt.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Found Simon's burner account.

✅ Applauding his writing
✅ Complimenting his "humour"
✅ Calling him clever (spelling mistake and all)
✅ Sending himself a love heart
✅ Not-so-subtle inference that he deserves a breather

break.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Picked up a TV stand off the side of the road today! Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Picked up a TV stand off the side of the road today! Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Of course his wife doesn't approve! Why would you do that? You are relying on it being compatible with your TV which apparently he doesn't have yet. Begging for a TV?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Aww he's so #happy . ❤

I can see it being flogged on ebay.

They have the giant gifted TV in the playroom and the tiny one in the corner. Maybe they'll find another older TV from the basement.

1644769971685.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How much stuff does he bring home from off the street, to refer to it as a "hobby"? :LOL:

Grabbiness is just a way of life for some people I guess?

273887400_483055610214805_4315313686025700058_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Simon: Clemmie, look! I got a TV stand for free! I got a freebie!
Clemmie: Not quite the same though, is it Si? It's not exactly an entire fitted kitchen or Barbour jacket

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I assume it doesn’t occur to him to leave it for someone who may actually need it.

Maybe hes going for multiple lounges to match the many kitchens?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do hope he will actually use it, or pass it on if he changes his mind. Someone has presumably made the effort to try to get it to a new home rather than just dump it, and it would be a pity if it ended up rusting in the Hoopers' Basement of Doom and eventually dumped.

If he does use it, my guess is that he'll buy (or beg) a large screen for his Zwift setup. He's using what looks like an old computer monitor at the moment and he looks hunched and cramped.

zwift.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is Sly aware that the Super Bowl started at 3:30pm PST yesterday, and not the middle of the night? Maybe that’s why the news presenter was wearing sun glasses.

It was like +30 and sunny yesterday in LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised he doesn't know that Super Bowl is two words, not one, since he's such a sport buff.

On a side note, I can't see the hashtag without reading it as Superb Owl 😜

SuperBowl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely these mama brands will be next to go after the death of the Insta mama? The girls are now advertising frozen fish and sex tips websites, no one is being shamed or guilted into buying the £50 puddlesuits they’re flogging anymore.

That price point for clothes that’ll be worn for a few hours x a few days before they’re up in the next size is actual insanity when there are such a good resale communities for quality kids clothes on Insta & Fb & even vinted! We’re not on a tight budget but I’m also not thick as tit, like who is buying this crap in the 0.001% engagement rate era?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FOD & HoH 2022 #ad #gifted #collab list

January:
  • Bigdug - flooring, storage racks and work benches (temporary solution), value £1,111.94
  • Oddbox - fruit & veg box (looks like large size), value £19.99
  • Mina and the Moon - 2x sweatshirts & 4x beanies (possibly more), value at least £140.00
  • Astonish Cleaners - oven & grill cleaner (gifted ages ago, finally used), value £3.00

February:
  • Compare the Market - financial service ad (presumably paid)
  • Spotty Otter - 2x blue fleece lined PU splashsuits (twins birthday gift), value £100

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.