Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post about mens mental health has only received 3 comments in 7 hours. Ouch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
About time he bought those twins a proper single bed each or no doubt he's waiting for some to be 'kindly gifted'. Tight arsed twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really have to start deleting screenshots, appalled that this came up on my Timehop! I remember it as he’d staged the twins at his bedside with calpol when he had an ‘adult headache’ and tried to make out they’d just bought things to him…sure Jan!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The yesmum has suggested a £10 box of matches as a secret santa for a school mum friend, seriously what is wrong with these people?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi Simon! I noticed your fundraising page is still active despite the posts on here recently.
Have you been in touch with those who donated, as per the fundraising site's guidelines?

JustGiving.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can he do how to sink an influencer career next? 😜
Nah, he left that to Glen, and she absolutely smashed it!

Bet it killed him writing (not an Ad) on that trampoline post. We all know how hard he begged for a freebie trampoline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One of the comments makes a valid point by asking if it fills up with water, which he hasn't covered in his diy tutorial.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely stagnant water left would absolutely stink / become a health hazard? I defer to my knowledgable @Dogmuck on this matter
🤣🤣🤣
We have a sump as we have a basement so back off with ya stagnant water chat 🤣🤣🤣
But yes, there will be all the leaves off the trees that have blown under there, then all the run off from the plastic grass which is ladened with dog piss and tit...if it hasn’t already made its way to one of his wooden abominations sheds/decking/pergola before hitting their shagged walls and creating rising damp or just heading straight for the cellars he’s going to convert into Disneyland...he’s basically made a nice bucket under the trampoline which will smell deeeelicious and will rot that fabulous frame. Best thing he’s ever bought his kids and not in anyway done for content or sweet sweet dopamine hits. Love how he’s placed it right next to a wall too cos that’s in no way dangerous 🤔

ETA: sorry reverse grunked and see most of my points have already been cover x

Also isn’t this just another “tell me your favourite colour” post? He’s so gagging for engagement every thing at the moment is asking his fans a question. Shame shame shame

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nice bit of pass-agg sexism in the caption too - basically telling the world that Clemmie pisses herself if she goes on a trampoline. Horrible little man.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nice bit of pass-agg sexism in the caption too - basically telling the world that Clemmie pisses herself if she goes on a trampoline. Horrible little man.
There was no need for it at all was there? Just randomly plonked in the middle of talking about what his kids love.

Wonder if it was directed towards his followers too? Can he not do anything without reinforcing stereotypes?

58D025EE-5079-43D2-A38C-68989B5FEBF0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
With that hair, he's the last person who should be giving advice on 'suppressing weed growth' 😆

6FFEEF3D-8A17-4C3D-B8D9-4C897C31785A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.