Father of Daughters #49 Consumerism doesn’t equal happiness. Go count your kitchens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9D0CDD27-7039-4D60-A967-AA1C393B85E6.png

You sad fraudulent little man!

How can you whinge about buying your kids pic n mix when you’re spending money on fake followers?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Latest story is whether or not you keep your kids in school so you can avoid covid because you have family coming for Christmas and don't want to spoil it. So it doesn't matter that your wife most likely still has some shifts in a hospital before Christmas? Or that you will doubtless still be out shopping? Or that your kids might want to stay in school to be with their friends? Why stir up anxiety in followers by creating pointless questions that are doubly pointless when you consider his "fanbase" isn't local, or isn't real?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
We're supposed to believe that the eldest was clamouring to get onto Daddy's shoulders to have a go at putting a star on the tree? OK 🤔
BS 💩 My eldest haven't been interested for years and the youngest just shrugged even I didn't wait for him (he's 11)

Reactions: 7
Maybe the announcement of a push to deliver covid booster vaccines by 1 January will see FoD riding to the rescue.
Was coming to say the same thing. His charitable work is 100% performative e.g. wateraid, that climbing thing and then the vaccine thing.. there’s no real substance to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will say that his vaccine training looked like it came right before M's hospitalisation and diabetes diagnosis (I hate that I even know that, but that's his fault). I don't think anyone would blame him if he focused on his own family at that time and volunteering took a back seat. HOWEVER, he took the accolades, he posed for the selfie and basked in the glory of being a "certified vaccinator", so I don't think a short update between then and now is too much to expect. Same with the other charitable stuff and good deeds he announces. If there's never any follow up, it's hard to accept that it's genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Slymon’s post holding a child a loft to decorate the tree is a copy of Swim Tits post…haven’t checked the time stamp to be sure.

ETA: ST posted hers first….original content as always Fodney.

956FAF5E-3AE4-4F63-8F76-CD7E523923FC.jpeg

D7CC56EC-2E0F-4F10-85FA-D3C244AA8FA9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And now an old post of the twins coughing with the comment that they are coughing and should he cancel Christmas. He really has a downer on Christmas.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
That post has really pissed me off.

He should really think about what he says. So many of us have lost loved ones in the most horrific way to Covid this year, and we are now preparing to face our first Christmas without them.

Then you have that twit moaning about kids having a normal winter cough, and should he write off Christmas.

He just cannot be grateful for what he has can he?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Three years to the day they had a cough. Twins dressed in summer clothes with bare feet and sunglasses on. The room is bright with summer light. Not winter sun, approaching winter solstice. I defo smell shite!

Reactions: 7
New thread this way trolls…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.