Father of Daughters #50 Come on in, don’t be a pavlova!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Axatogrind’s brilliant FOD #50 Come on in, don’t be a dick! was the winner by a point but we’re not allowed swears so I went for the next suggestion. Please feel free to change if ‘dick’ isn’t considered a Tattle swear.

Thanks for the thread title @Exhaustednurse. Nomination by @LuBiLu.

In no particular order:

Guess who’s back, back again…yeap Glen centre stage trying to jump on the cleaning band wagon.

Recycling of old pictures for posts and stories.

Shame Slymon can’t get round to recycling the content of the basement aka the dumping ground.

A how not to guide for installing a trampoline next to wall. Fod needs to go back to school to learn the difference between inches and cms.

Complaining about the kids (again). How dare he have to help them learn to read!

Rehashing bored and tired stereotypes, again 🥱.

Copying Swim Tits Christmas tree post for content.

Also posting stories asking for help with content.

So many bots still horny for Fod. One dear squig contacted him to warn him. Don’t worry hun he’ll make sure to purchase Only Fans bots next time.

Grid post showing the twins in their bedroom - again shown zero privacy.

We had the two year anniversary of Alicegate!

For the special occasion Glen spent days making a feast to share with her friends. Only kidding it was to celebrate her birthday!

Tone deaf supermarket posts - also caught posting old content (date on the fruit gave the game away Sly).

Lame Halloween posts featuring Glen - who apparently went as the Mum from ET. Or as @Spoke coined ET: Excessive Teeth.

Axa’s photoshop skills are so good us trolls got confused by the fake and the real posts!

He got some ads but they weren’t very memorable.

Complaining the kids are ill and asking if he should take them out of school to protect their Christmas plans from Covid.

Please add anything I’ve missed below!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Monumental moment for me, I started the first MOD thread in the glory days. Back half a century later, well….it’s feels wonderful.

Thanks for the nomination @LuBiLu

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Monumental moment for me, I started the first MOD thread in the glory days. Back half a century later, well….it’s feels wonderful.

Thanks for the nomination @LuBiLu
so YOURE the one who forced glen into creating Alice, so she could join the gang to become one of us and clear her family name from the inside!
Oh wait, actually no, she was already a well known tattle member slagging off her so called friends, long before her own thread was created…
Carry on, as you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh crap, I should have tried 'come on in, don't be a penis' 😜

Happy 50th thread everyone not you Simon 🎉 and thank youuuu @EddieBeds for the new thread and brill recap! Absolutely fitting that @Exhaustednurse gets the title for this one, a special thanks to you because these threads have been the gift that keeps on giving 🎁

Speaking of gifts, you too can give your guests that same welcoming message as the Hoopers if you have nothing better to spend £80 on!

5161D1A8-8A2F-4D7E-8F86-43FC671E336A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I’ve figured it out. Sly ages one year per tattle thread. Hence his recent aging since alice. On the flip side, glen loses a year for each thread, hence why she is looking good now and sly is looking more and more like a questionable age gap partner

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh crap, I should have tried 'come on in, don't be a penis' 😜

Happy 50th thread everyone not you Simon 🎉 and thank youuuu @EddieBeds for the new thread and brill recap! Absolutely fitting that @Exhaustednurse gets the title for this one, a special thanks to you because these threads have been the gift that keeps on giving 🎁

Speaking of gifts, you too can give your guests that same welcoming message as the Hoopers if you have nothing better to spend £80 on!

View attachment 923362
£80 for that?! Definitely tops the £9 matches.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That first post was promoted by the whole Saint Clem ‘we are having an ethical Christmas’ bollocks. All said whilst accepting free luxury holidays, £1000 BBQs and clothes for the cash cows / twins

The cheek of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve changed the title back - so sorry for messing about with it 😂😬 I didn’t realise the gravitas.
my bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
While we're still on the front page, a reminder that Simon Hooper thinks it's absolutely fine to stay silent on the issue of his cancelled postponed charity fundraiser for almost five months, while keeping his fundraising page open to donations.

abseil.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I am so confused right now 🤣
1. My thread title won by 1 vote, but was declared ineligible because of the dick
2. Our founder @Exhaustednurse rightfully got given the thread title
3. It was ruled we could have dick on this occasion, so the dicky title was reinstated
4. I felt a bit bad that our founder lost out, so I made a photoshop out of the drizzled pavlova title
5. It was decided that dick was out and pavlova was in after all 😆

And we all lived happily ever after 😜😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
1. My thread title won by 1 vote, but was declared ineligible because of the dick
2. Our founder @Exhaustednurse rightfully got given the thread title
3. It was ruled we could have dick on this occasion, so the dicky title was reinstated
4. I felt a bit bad that our founder lost out, so I made a photoshop out of the drizzled pavlova title
5. It was decided that dick was out and pavlova was in after all 😆

Muchas gracias for the explanation!

Btw - Genius photoshop on the Pavlova 🤣🤣

Great title @Exhaustednurse 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yea after everyone here also used my aff link for Amazon and code RAIN for 25% an order of ikea potpourri.

#influencer
#AD
#PRproduct

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New Post with the twins as toddlers. The sad truth is without the cute curly twins they're just a sad middle age couple with no particular skills. They just like getting stuffs for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is he going to keep portraying them as toddlers forever? At this point it really feels like he's hindering their development and trying to undermine their natural steps towards independence. Didn't someone on here say they are almost six years old? If it's not happening already then it won't be long before these children are taunted about the likes of the cot beds, the potty, the day nursery, the reading struggles, playing up at bedtime etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16