Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t the mum already posted this? Someone linked to it I’m sure as Fodders was tagged. Did she not get enough likes the first time? Jeez…

They are all as bad as each other 🙄

Reactions: 10
A post about his daughter's T1 friend and how they met for the first time. Features MoD. Bet it gets lots of loving support from his followers.
But but but they met in mid August - why has Sly decided that today’s the day to release this news? The mum of the T1 friend posted back then when she and Glen got together with the girls...is he riding the high of his daughters T1 sympathy wave 🌊🤔

What a strange and desperate man he is...also his numbers have fallen so maybe he needs the diabetes fan club 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hasn’t the mum already posted this? Someone linked to it I’m sure as Fodders was tagged. Did she not get enough likes the first time? Jeez…

They are all as bad as each other 🙄
Yep I mentioned it at the end of the last thread when we were a bit immersed in #jointgate and good old @LyraBalaqua gave us the screen shot for prosperity. Worse than Jack Monroe is our Sly it’s “his story” nobody else is getting the credit 🙄

Reactions: 7
But but but they met in mid August - why has Sly decided that today’s the day to release this news? The mum of the T1 friend posted back then when she and Glen got together with the girls...is he riding the high of his daughters T1 sympathy wave 🌊🤔

What a strange and desperate man he is...also his numbers have fallen so maybe he needs the diabetes fan club 🤷‍♀️
Rebrand to Father of Diabetic Daughter? FoDD?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yay they found another shameless family for Marnie ! Woohoo ! Imagine that the only content you have is your teenager meeting a friend online (in 2021, how rare !). Please please stop now this won’t bring you any ad of money, only ruins your kids life. I understand they have to bring money home but it’s really time to think about plan B.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yay they found another shameless family for Marnie ! Woohoo ! Imagine that the only content you have is your teenager meeting a friend online (in 2021, how rare !). Please please stop now this won’t bring you any ad of money, only ruins your kids life. I understand they have to bring money home but it’s really time to think about plan B.
I honestly do not think he will ever give up, they had a huge taste of what it's like being a top influencer, and rarely had to pay for much out of his own pocket for years. Imagine the amount of money they saved on clothes (expensive ones at that), shoes, boots, coats, holidays, Gousto food, Dorset Cereals. The list is endless!

He cannot see he is flogging a dead horse. And is delusional if he thinks he will ever get back to pre Alice status with gifts, ads and sponsorships.

I think their plan B was the HOH account, in the hopes they could still get the Reno completed without having to pay full price for it.

That account has gone nowhere, and his relentless begging didn't get him much at all. A drinks trolley, a watering can and mirror for the garden, and some cheapo Christmas tree decorations last year, oh and discounted garden tiles.

He has tagged every brand he can think of in posts hoping they'll bite, even relentlessly tagging F&B in his knock off Dulux version.

He has duck all morals when it comes to using his daughters for content, so him using Marnie for engagement and content purposes is not surprising.

I didn't see his crying story, he had removed it by the time I saw his IG stories. I doubt he was worried about Marnie seeing it. I think got tit for it in his DM's, or maybe someone he knows called him out on it, so he removed it. He has never once cared about how his social media presence and selling of his children affects them.

The twins are no longer cute little performing monkeys for his staged videos and photos. So they are no longer his number one content providers.

He is an embarrassing, pathetic and desperate excuse of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

It just felt creepy to me 😬

We started watching it last night, quite liked it. Now I feel dirty....
I’ve watched it, loved it, then saw he had jumped on the Squid Game band wagon
He even managed to sound a patronising twerp talking about it and ‘ Asian voices’ 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The latest on his stories made me cringe after all the snot and high pitched voice crying yesterday and today he shares M and friend running at each other while him saying “ go on guys “ then the fake falling on the floor then the hugging with the Libra showing - he scripted his daughters meeting for the gram .
His desperation for likes and engagement smells awful

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also is it me or saying “I wish I spoke an Asian language I like the sound of it” sounds very ignorant ? Like there are a lot of different languages and cultures in Asia and I don’t recall him showing an interest for any of them ?!

Reactions: 24
Also is it me or saying “I wish I spoke an Asian language I like the sound of it” sounds very ignorant ? Like there are a lot of different languages and cultures in Asia and I don’t recall him showing an interest for any of them ?!
It really annoys me when people generalise 'Asia' it's freaking huge and South East Asia is very different (in language and culture) to West Asia or even South Asia. I agree it makes him sound like an ignorant (dare I said slightly racist) prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is he on the beg? Did he tag Rosetta Stone? 😜

If he really wishes he spoke another language there's nothing to stop him learning. I've done it as an adult using self-study and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who has. He could do it 50 times faster than me judging by how much he gets done in a short space of time. He could probably be fluent in Mandarin before the end of the year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

If he really wishes he spoke another language there's nothing to stop him learning. I've done it as an adult using self-study and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who has. He could do it 50 times faster than me judging by how much he gets done in a short space of time. He could probably be fluent in Mandarin before the end of the year!
I still think he should improve his English first 🤣
Can I ask how you learned a new language? I think I would like to learn Italian. My second choice would be Flemish.

• Haha

Oh Jesus. I bet he does an Ad soon for a learn a new language app.

I wonder if he comes up with all these stupid stories, in the hope he'll get some crappy Ad to flog. Seeing as tagging big brands hasn't worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I ask how you learned a new language? I think I would like to learn Italian. My second choice would be Flemish.
Off topic:
With my best one I started from scratch with basic software products first, then went onto buying a lot of more in-depth language books & CDs or getting them from the library. I watched tv with the subtitles on (both in my first language with the new language's subtitles and the other way around), read news sites & magazines etc. in the language, had the radio on, did online courses, followed (and communicated with) people online who were posting in the language and who shared my interests (really helpful to get a more colloquial side), and probably most importantly spent time in the country - basically just approached it from any and every angle I could find. My speech still isn't fluent but there isn't much I don't understand when reading and listening. If I come across a word or phrase that's new to me, I still look it up even ten years on. It's ingrained :LOL:

At the moment I'm doing some (creative based, not language learning) online courses in a different language that I have a more limited understanding of, and I find slowing the tutorial videos down 1.25x or 1.5x as well as having the subtitles on helps.

I know from here that you have an inquiring mind so I reckon you'd be great at learning a language! Good luck!

I sincerely hope nobody is using FOD's instagram to help them learn English. Can you imagine? :oops:

• Haha
I thought he sounded racist too. Like he thinks all Asian counties are the same. Idiot.
Probably thinks all Asians look the same 😡😬....my daughter is an English teacher in China and dating a guy from Hong Kong and gets some very confused looks when she speaks Mandarin with him and he speaks English to her ( although Cantonese is his first language) bet FOD thinks all 'Asian' languages sound the same too

My younger sister has been learning Japanese for the past two years and she can actually now read & write too . Hellotalk is an app which lets you talk to native speakers for free and Italki has lessons with teachers cheaper then the usual £30 an hour.

• Heart
When my daughter was studying in Japan she used to meet up with a lovely group of Japanese women who wanted to improve their English. In turn they taught her how to cook & present beautiful food.
Now she teaches Japanese at high school here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.