Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching those stories, I should have felt sympathy for him. It is hard when your child is diagnosed and you go through a lot of emotions. But I think what made me so uncomfortable was that it wasn’t about M. It was all about FOD. Yes, it’s horrible that you imagine your child to have a certain life and then it all falls down around your ears, but when it comes down to it, it’s M that’s going to have to deal with this. He needs to step up and be a parent and be positive in public, even if he can’t do it in private (and by private, I mean alone, where none of his kids can see him go to pieces). If my daughter saw me in tears on the internet about her diagnosis, she would be genuinely devastated that something to do with her had affected me like that.

WTAF was he thinking?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly, as a parent your children rely on you to make things better, they don’t need to see this comedy.

Reactions: 14
I’m gutted to have missed it. What a weirdo! Speechless, I wouldn’t let my measly 200 followers see me cry.
Imagine working with him and seeing that 😂🤪
I’m convinced he no longer works. I’m in a very similar role and there is zero time to eff around on social media, and I’m also not married and don’t have kids, so how he finds the time for this shait is well and truly beyond me. The only plausible explanation is that he doesn’t work anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m gutted to have missed it. What a weirdo! Speechless, I wouldn’t let my measly 200 followers see me cry.

I’m convinced he no longer works. I’m in a very similar role and there is zero time to eff around on social media, and I’m also not married and don’t have kids, so how he finds the time for this shait is well and truly beyond me. The only plausible explanation is that he doesn’t work anymore
Agreed. He is 100% not working. Not only the perceived amount of free time he has suggests this but his maverick attitude to the content he posts; this would be enough to jeopardise his future in a business where he is supposedly senior management. I can’t see how TW would not pick up on this, his credibility would be called into question by some of the stupid things he’s pulled this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This has irritated me so much I felt the need to reactivate my account having decided previously that worrying about the pricks living in my home town was not a good use of my time. But if Fodney is so concerned about the link between Covid and diabetes in children why is he not condemning his wife for attending exercise classes run by an outspoken anti-vaxxer? And why is ST giving the same stupid woman the oxygen of publicity on her own account? Idiots the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The amount of time he has on his hands has never made sense to me. I have WAY fewer responsibilities than him and no matter how much I try to streamline my day to day stuff, I don't have a fraction of the time he spends on his various pursuits. It pisses me off, quite honestly! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So by 10am he’d read the guardian, got upset, got his phone, recorded himself pretending to cry 😭 (who knows how many takes that took), penned and posted a massive word salad and penned several stories...if I was his boss he would almost certainly be sacked. It clear all his DIY escapades haven’t been exclusively done at weekends, THEN all his stupid twatty videos/post, who the funk with a full time job has the time to do this?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So by 10am he’d read the guardian, got upset, got his phone, recorded himself pretending to cry 😭 (who knows how many takes that took), penned and posted a massive word salad and penned several stories...if I was his boss he would almost certainly be sacked. It clear all his DIY escapades haven’t been exclusively done at weekends, THEN all his stupid twatty videos/post, who the funk with a full time job has the time to do this?
Furlough ends in a few days so imagine he’ll be getting some bad news about his role 😳 Agency side is all about billable hours & tbh usually resourcers allocate too much work for too little time so people find themselves putting in extra hours, he’s living the complete opposite of that. You’re also warned to be SO careful with social media as clients look for anything to gain a bit of leverage and creep more tit into the agreed scope of work. I don’t know how he’s kept a job, esp as he can barely write?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I should be kind, but boo hoo.
Exactly
I do feel sorry for people with genuine mental health problems but he infuriates me

This is the person who filmed his daughter in hospital and who is happy to milk anything personal or private about their lives for likes and freebies

When I think about how strict our company is about social media I don’t know how he has got away with his tit for years I really don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's happy he can name what triggered her T1 diagnosis? It's only a maybe it was COVID surely. Can he not just accept tit happens?

Reactions: 17
Firstly - What the duck is the whole this is the news he has been expecting? He cannot know for sure it was Covid.
He has been called out by quite a lot of people saying T1 can be triggered by many different things, and many healthy children get diagnosed daily with it, and have done for years.

He boils my bleeping piss.

He had a flop with the tutoring Ad, so now he is using his daughters T1 Diabetes diagnosis for yet more content, after reading a newspaper article. Bollocks did he cry. He is all about the views and likes, and nothing else.

The only person I have sympathy for is Marnie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God I really hate Katie Price. Oh don’t worry. I know I’m not on her thread. It’s just that she made me miss this and I can never forgive her for that. 🤣

A good solid effort in diversion Fodders but no, not buying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I chose not to click through to FOD crying when seeing what was being written on here about it. Decided I didn't need that in my life.

I just find it sad that he posted first, then considered how his child might feel about it as an afterthought.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think his latest cryfest cockup was all for show so that he can declare himself an emotional wreck who needs a break, but Clem will now be back to hold the fort for him. Just my opinion.😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.