Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've checked their kitchen posts on the house account but there's no mention of anyone doing the doors so I suspect they paid.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To be honest the brickwork looks pretty tit when bounty did their thing. Those bricks are all over the show, who did that the chuckle brothers? Its shockingly bad.
duck me looks like Clemmie’s butcher dentist was moonlighting as a brick layer

LOVED reading the articulate and pro woman posts from the wonderful mummys (it’s not an ie unless you’re an Egyptian corpse is it?) on this thread ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bounty Margate has been entertaining well known cookery writers and chefs at her new gaff. Angela Hartnett and Diana Henry

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Bounty Margate has been entertaining well known cookery writers and chefs at her new gaff. Angela Hartnett and Diana Henry
Maybe she’s used a few of her cakes as bricks? 🤣🤣

Honestly though, when you buy an old house you get the important stuff done, like roof, electrics, brickwork. Even my untrained eye can see that brickwork is appalling and I’d be having that remedied before say, pulling out a perfectly good kitchen, having a new one installed, ripping out a perfectly good bathroom and having a new one installed, butchering a perfectly good family bathroom and...having another kitchen fitted for ya knickers!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she’s used a few of her cakes as bricks? 🤣🤣

Honestly though, when you buy an old house you get the important stuff done, like roof, electrics, brickwork. Even my untrained eye can see that brickwork is appalling and I’d be having that remedied before say, pulling out a perfectly good kitchen, having a new one installed, ripping out a perfectly good bathroom and having a new one installed, butchering a perfectly good family bathroom and...having another kitchen fitted for ya knickers!
Wonder if they had a survey or had a builder round before they bought? Still, properties move all the time and it’s possible it just started moving in the last year.
Bounty Margate said she’d invited Diana Henry who then gave her a great review. I follow Diana. Not sure if she invited Angela or not but I’d presume so. She’s already using Angela’s steak supplier.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if they had a survey or had a builder round before they bought? Still, properties move all the time and it’s possible it just started moving in the last year.
Bounty Margate said she’d invited Diana Henry who then gave her a great review. I follow Diana. Not sure if she invited Angela or not but I’d presume so. She’s already using Angela’s steak supplier.
Yeah I wonder if they had a survey and yeah houses do move but look at that brickwork before the SODs bought it, it’s shoddy as hell!

Reactions: 7
Still, very much a first world problem. At least they don't have to sleep on the streets and have a number of kitchens to choose from.

Still, very much a first world problem. At least they don't have to sleep on the streets and have a number of kitchens to choose from.
Water pishing in your back door is a hardly a first world problem.

However those bricks and the leaky roof should've been the first things they fixed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My partner does a lot more cleaning than me, the majority of the washing and also a lot of cooking and we very much share childcare (disclaimer I’m not a lazy cow but work more hours so it balances out)…I’m so very glad my little boy will grow up seeing this as a norm and not ‘mummy’ jobs.

And I’m glad he hasn’t made a post about Sarah Everard, it’s affected me so much this week that I’d be really upset if that bandwagon jumping dick fucked up a post about something so important and sensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to like mowing the yard back in the day, no need for gym membership in those days cause we had a push mower & a small yard. When we moved house to a huge yard I was given a mower for my birthday 😞, I wasn't so keen then.
Sly, just call in a professional & get your bricks fixed, no need to tell us all about it. We don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure it must’ve been said somewhere in historic threads but the wife has had new knashers.. no?? She can barely close her gob, she probably whistles when she talks. Seeing a lot of bad lip and veneer jobs at the mo

Reactions: 9
I’m sure it must’ve been said somewhere in historic threads but the wife has had new knashers.. no?? She can barely close her gob, she probably whistles when she talks. Seeing a lot of bad lip and veneer jobs at the mo
Awful aren’t they. So many alternatives before opting for new teeth!

It’s been mentionned quite a few times yeah 😂 we love clemmie gifted beaver teeth !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has he turned comments off? He posted last night with a throwback video of the twins and got a huge instant response, but I can't see any comments on any if his posts tonight. Is it just me being dumb?

I’m not sure if this has anything to do with it but Facebook Instagram and WhatsApp are all down at the moment?

Will someone think of the hunz!

It’s such a shame furlough has ended because all the influencers are not getting paid to do tit content. They are going to have to spend time with their kids and not put massive tit bows on their heads and take photos of them 😱. They won’t even be able to WhatsApp their “Tattle trolls” group chat. I’m worried for them all 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Memories of when Sly had a meltdown bc IG was down and he couldn’t post an ad or whatever at 8pm. At least there’s no ads this year, huh Sly?! #8pm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also Facebook is down!!!!🤬, how am I gonna know what Sharon had for her dinner? How will I be able to write “thinking about you hun” on Sandra’s post about the 80th anniversary of her great great grandmothers death? How will I give bots my data now...if anyone wants you know my first pet was called Sue, my mothers maiden name was catmuck and my pin is 0786 the date of my first red car!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.