Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two new stories, both seeking responses from his fans. Both pointless. He is eagerly seeking approval/ affirmation from strangers.

He's very needy.

Reactions: 12
I just think kids tv presenter when I see that top only he’s even more annoying!

And there he goes telling us he’s been asked to do the washing cause he couldn’t just bleeping do it could he!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just think kids tv presenter when I see that top only he’s even more annoying!

And there he goes telling us he’s been asked to do the washing cause he couldn’t just bleeping do it could he!
No! He’s a man, men of “almost 40” who’ve been without their mummy for almost 20 years, have been a dad, for what, 14 years, never do the laundry. That’s woman’s work don’t ya know!
Jesus Christ what a knob! He really hasn’t fathomed that it’s 2021, he really exists in 1921. My dad, who is now in his 90s, always (and still does) did washing (even when we had one of those god awful top loader twin tubs) hanging out and ironing. He didn’t have to ask my mum or random strangers, he never fkd up the washing (that was more likely to be my mum).
My dad also did all domestic work, including cooking, cleaning and childcare, along with working full time NOT AT HOME. My husband is the same (and so are my sons) I probably pander to him more now I’m at home and the kids have gone, but he still does lots of housework, right now he’s off doing the food shopping and I’m still in my PJs being a troll 🤣🤣🤣

Why does he keep playing this I AM MAN card? It grinds my gears and I know it’s a stretch but it’s the perpetuation of this stereotype that keeps women downtrodden, he’s a father of 4 girls, ffs, he should be showing his girls that there is/should be equality in sexes and teamwork in marriage/relationships to enable them to make good choices in the future. This whole 🙄 women have their nails done and it’s expensive, have too many shoes,rugger bugger, BBQer, DIYer man tit is so out of step with the world around him and what’s trying to be achieved.

I guess the whole Sarah Everard sentencing hearing and the detail of her horrific death means I’m more prickly about how men behave around women at the moment, but FOD is certainly not a role model for how to behave about/around women. I did think he might comment of the SA case, as a father of girls it would be appropriate (however tbh Id have probably slated him for it because I know it wouldn’t have been genuine but for likes/money) to highlight that father’s are the first men girls fall in love with, their behaviour towards them and their mother sets the standard for what a young woman will expect from a man. With that said, he doesn’t behave well around his females so I’m glad he didn’t!

Soz disjointed babble...and you don’t need to put tin foil under or over your grill it’s not 1921 just clean your bleeping grill pan you filthy twats, I thought Clemmie was some sort of cleaning freak...obviously not.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Dogmuck Agree with you totally, especially over safety of women. That is the main media topic now, yet he is harking back to the stereotypical subservient female/ helpless male. My mother was a stay at home mum but was ill quite often and in and out of hospital. I spent a lot of time with my older brother and my father who worked for himself and had to take whatever work he got. My brother's job was to make the dinner every night and I had to help my father with the washing with the dreaded top loading machine and separate spin drier. We didn't know what we were doing but we did it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No! He’s a man, men of “almost 40” who’ve been without their mummy for almost 20 years, have been a dad, for what, 14 years, never do the laundry. That’s woman’s work don’t ya know!
Jesus Christ what a knob! He really hasn’t fathomed that it’s 2021, he really exists in 1921. My dad, who is now in his 90s, always (and still does) did washing (even when we had one of those god awful top loader twin tubs) hanging out and ironing. He didn’t have to ask my mum or random strangers, he never fkd up the washing (that was more likely to be my mum).
My dad also did all domestic work, including cooking, cleaning and childcare, along with working full time NOT AT HOME. My husband is the same (and so are my sons) I probably pander to him more now I’m at home and the kids have gone, but he still does lots of housework, right now he’s off doing the food shopping and I’m still in my PJs being a troll 🤣🤣🤣

Why does he keep playing this I AM MAN card? It grinds my gears and I know it’s a stretch but it’s the perpetuation of this stereotype that keeps women downtrodden, he’s a father of 4 girls, ffs, he should be showing his girls that there is/should be equality in sexes and teamwork in marriage/relationships to enable them to make good choices in the future. This whole 🙄 women have their nails done and it’s expensive, have too many shoes,rugger bugger, BBQer, DIYer man tit is so out of step with the world around him and what’s trying to be achieved.

I guess the whole Sarah Everard sentencing hearing and the detail of her horrific death means I’m more prickly about how men behave around women at the moment, but FOD is certainly not a role model for how to behave about/around women. I did think he might comment of the SA case, as a father of girls it would be appropriate (however tbh Id have probably slated him for it because I know it wouldn’t have been genuine but for likes/money) to highlight that father’s are the first men girls fall in love with, their behaviour towards them and their mother sets the standard for what a young woman will expect from a man. With that said, he doesn’t behave well around his females so I’m glad he didn’t!

Soz disjointed babble...and you don’t need to put tin foil under or over your grill it’s not 1921 just clean your bleeping grill pan you filthy twats, I thought Clemmie was some sort of cleaning freak...obviously not.
Thank you! You’ve articulated this so well.

It bleeping boils my piss that he still spins this outdated hapless male rubbish. He really lives in the dark ages doesn’t he and does nothing for equality between the sexes. It’s because of people like him that women still face stupid battles that we shouldn’t and are expected to shoulder responsibility/carry the load. He shouldn’t have to be asked to do his share of chores etc or deliberately do it badly so not to have to do it again - that doesn’t fly in the work place so should it in the domestic sphere (obviously I’m assuming he’s still employed). The ideal is that as parents you work as a team to get things done - not saying it will always be an equal split but generally should balance out along the way. I also think Clemmie is an idiot for her part in this - there is no way she isn’t involved on some level in what he posts/working out how to get the likes in the vain, desperate hope that the gravy train will return. What a great example they set.

I’m sensitive about this because Mr Beds has requested flexible working so that he can do his share of parenting responsibilities etc yet has been looked at like he has two heads and asked why I can’t just do it all - like it’s all on me. He does work in a male dominated industry so not entirely surprised but just effs me off that it’s 2021 and still these attitudes persist and people with public platforms even if posting to bots galore just perpetuate this further instead of positively challenging it.

I’m glad he hasn’t commented on this weeks news surrounding SE tbh - it would have been nothing but performative given his previous posts around BLM and International Women’s Day. However he’s in a prime position to demonstrate how men routinely calling out the inappropriate behaviour of other men/his peers can work towards making it safer for girls/women and changing attitudes. And this is just one small thing amongst a sea of other changes that are needed. But guess he’d have to look at himself first to do that and we know self reflection isn’t a strong point of his.

He needs to retire the tired hapless man trope. It was tit the first time he peddled it and still is now. Also he missed an opportunity with #grillgate to tag Hinch for a cleaning collab given she likes to peddle outdated stereotypes too.

*Quietly puts soap box away and tips the swear jar

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s the hapless “I’m a man” card he pulls for me too, as he profits off of having daughters. Or profited, I should say.

My teenage boys do their own laundry now. I taught them how to do it, let them ask questions, younger teen forgot to put detergent in a couple times…you live and learn. But I don’t believe FOD doesn’t know what to do with a light pink towel - he’s just desperate and knows that the huns will get a kick out of it AND send him lovely DM’s about his willingness to actually do the the laundry.

I assume that he needs the validation for him personally, not just on the posts that get all the comments: twins, M’s diabetes and the ever so frequent “where’s Clemmie? Tell her we miss her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

🙋‍♀️ My dad did all our laundry

I am sincerely hoping he doesn’t say anything about Sarah or make one of his crap tone deaf posts about empowering women or raising strong savvy daughters or some bollocks about being ashamed to be male 🤬

I often wonder what message he sends his children praising them one minute then complaining bitterly about them and all on social media 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am sincerely hoping he doesn’t say anything about Sarah or make one of his crap tone deaf posts about empowering women or raising strong savvy daughters or some bollocks about being ashamed to be male 🤬
💯 agree, I’m really glad he hasn’t either, but he would, if he wasn’t such an obnoxious wanna be gammon wanker, be in the perfect place to explain the fear he feels for his daughters safety. He CANNOT and should not even attempt to (just in case you’re reading here Sly 👋) do this because he has shown ZERO regard for his daughters safety, done zero to communicate the real uncomfortable situations all women face outside of the home. Rather he’s used his whiny Dad/husband tit and exposed every aspect of his daughters lives for profit. He has no right whatsoever to even speak about what girls and women face because he is very much part of the problem. bleep!

Also loved your work @EddieBeds and @OhMyWord - agree wholeheartedly with your comments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ETA - oh Lord he’s back...that’s some pretty bad leakage...is the bedroom kitchen above the other kitchen? Will we see bedroom kitchen visiting kitchen kitchen 😬 Maybe if he stopped doing his own crappy DIY this wouldn’t happen. Those windows are not old so htf is that rain getting in??
64A84B95-FB6D-4495-ABD9-C4CD11FD0674.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If his mother enabled him to act like this then shame on her. Is it possible he didn’t leave home until Clammie got pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Where is that water coming from? There’s no flat roof above those doors and it’s clearly coming from above, if the rain was driving hard at the brick front and allowing water in, there’s a very big problem. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It looks like the brick the doors sit in has been built up at some stage as it looks slightly different. Maybe the doors weren't sealed properly when inserted?
Oh yeah different brickwork there - now need to go look at bountymargs stuff to see what they replaced. True the seal could be buggered.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.