Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I chose not to click through to FOD crying when seeing what was being written on here about it. Decided I didn't need that in my life.

I just find it sad that he posted first, then considered how his child might feel about it as an afterthought.
Smart move Axa, I wish I had that much self discipline, but alas I clicked and was cringing so much I was practically gobbled up via my own sphincter. It really was a sight not to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think his latest cryfest cockup was all for show so that he can declare himself an emotional wreck who needs a break, but Clem will now be back to hold the fort for him. Just my opinion.😉
Oh PLEASE I want to see them try this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A very OTT reaction (which just reinforces how privileged a life he must have if this is what tips him over) and then to *share* it?

And to keep the post up too, on the day where we were all reading Sarah Everard's family impact statements. I mean... I don't deny his feelings but a sense of proportion and reading the room wouldn't go amiss.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think his latest cryfest cockup was all for show so that he can declare himself an emotional wreck who needs a break, but Clem will now be back to hold the fort for him. Just my opinion.😉
What fort ? 😂 there is no fort left only ruins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A very OTT reaction (which just reinforces how privileged a life he must have if this is what tips him over) and then to *share* it?

And to keep the post up too, on the day where we were all reading Sarah Everard's family impact statements. I mean... I don't deny his feelings but a sense of proportion and reading the room wouldn't go amiss.
Does he ever read the room though…idiot couldn’t even get the letter the right way round in his bandwagon BLM post!

I wonder if he thought he hadn’t got enough sympathy at diagnosis and then went for the crying stories yesterday when he could link it to the guardian article. I don’t claim to understand T1 enough but from reading the comments and also from posts on here she would have got it anyway and Covid could have been the trigger. It’s not like he could have done anything to stop it…Covid is a global pandemic, it’s not just about him!

He’s cared little about Covid before….wasn’t he lying on the floor in B&Q when the country was at its worst death rates!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s back with a pointless story. I was right, he just needed that bridge from bad Ad and a good old 😭😭😭😭😭 was the option he chose 🙄 #twit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ugh I HATE this coat, I hated them in the 80s, I hated them on Eastern European’s in the 20s and if this is supposed to be retro I hate it even more! It’s so, snow-wash just picked up from the market, nasty! If I was glen I’d defo be slinging this on the fire 🔥. It’s clear that house is freezing cold as he’s always wearing a coat inside. BURN THE COAT and keep yourself warm and less embarrassing
A648FE3C-FD37-4341-B7A5-39BE367FB325.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A rich, spoilt uni boyfriend of mine had one of these from Benetton! I couldn't afford Benetton - how stylish I thought he was! FODders in his cheapo version is the opposite of stylish. Surprised he's not wearing his naff flowery Breton top with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A rich, spoilt uni boyfriend of mine had one of these from Benetton! I couldn't afford Benetton - how stylish I thought he was! FODders in his cheapo version is the opposite of stylish. Surprised he's not wearing his naff flowery Breton top with it!
Our continued exposure to that awful wash worn Breton

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We started watching it last night, quite liked it. Now I feel dirty....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh I HATE this coat, I hated them in the 80s, I hated them on Eastern European’s in the 20s and if this is supposed to be retro I hate it even more! It’s so, snow-wash just picked up from the market, nasty! If I was glen I’d defo be slinging this on the fire 🔥. It’s clear that house is freezing cold as he’s always wearing a coat inside. BURN THE COAT and keep yourself warm and less embarrassing
View attachment 788007
Looks like he and the coat booked another ad:

ED0924D8-552E-4DC4-843D-9B2C340ED65E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A post about his daughter's T1 friend and how they met for the first time. Features MoD. Bet it gets lots of loving support from his followers.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A post about his daughter's T1 friend and how they met for the first time. Features MoD. Bet it gets lots of loving support from his followers.
How invasive. The friend’s mother is at fault too. 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.