Father of Daughters #48 Selling kids and now credit, no longer a human family chronicle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he say in those stories? I didnā€™t see before he deleted them
It was so uncomfortable I had to skim through and read the captions but he was sharing an article that correlated covid with developing type 1 diabetes and was hysterical and making pained faces. It was genuinely really scary, I donā€™t think heā€™s in a good headspace and I really hope his parents are checking in.

Thereā€™s been a few weird outbursts from him over the last year - constant jabs about the family food bill, weird scary ā€œthreatsā€ that were unfortunately timed around familicides (iirc the ā€œyouā€™re dead to meā€?!), constantly digging Clemmie out for wanting to get someone in to do the garden, him close to tears about budgeting for the garden versus a holiday in a B&Q carpark. Imagine heā€™s falling short of the high expectations put on him and taking weird tit personally, idk itā€™s bleeping bizarre he needs therapy to process this stuff not an Insta story.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A ploy for gifted therapy? ā€œUse code FOD20 for Ā£20 off your first BetterHelp sessionā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I honestly don't think he was really crying. Vicks under the eyes she rubbed those eyes until they were red.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I honestly don't think he was really crying. Vicks under the eyes she rubbed those eyes until they were red.
Definitely fake, who, in the middle of a genuine ā€˜emotional releaseā€™ films it? No-one, unless they are a self serving creep who will do anything for likes and engagement.

Reactions: 22
And as an aside he remembered his daughter in all that drama..šŸ˜
A01EA170-C269-43C2-842D-00273896E7E9.png

ETA - or does he mean Glen, cos right now he ainā€™t parenting! Wanker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I cringe if I catch myself in the mirror cryingā€¦.couldnā€™t bleeping film myself!

Iā€™ve wasted time on TikTok recently scrolling through videos (following my sister sending me some lighthearted funny ones) and there are so many grief/sadness ones with people crying and I just donā€™t get it, itā€™s very very sad and whilst I have sympathy for the awful things theyā€™ve gone through I find myself being intrusive watching them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder what makes him delete it. We know itā€™s not Tattle because he never deleted any tit we mention. Hopefully a family member finally stepped up.

He knows exactly what heā€™s doing. His family arenā€™t intervening as itā€™s a typical ā€˜Iā€™ve fucked up with a bad taste adā€™ come back. Wanker.

• Heart
Oh Simon mate...

I don't know whether I'm more mortified for his daughter, him or his racist wife in that engagement grabbing cryfest. I'm sorry but anyone crying for the camera is not hurting, they are sadfishing and it makes me bleeping puke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I cringe if I catch myself in the mirror cryingā€¦.couldnā€™t bleeping film myself!

Iā€™ve wasted time on TikTok recently scrolling through videos (following my sister sending me some lighthearted funny ones) and there are so many grief/sadness ones with people crying and I just donā€™t get it, itā€™s very very sad and whilst I have sympathy for the awful things theyā€™ve gone through I find myself being intrusive watching them.
Em when i was 5 i asked my mum if she would take a photo of me crying ! Children like to watch theirselves cry - and knob head Fod

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow how embarrassing, I didnā€™t see it but the idea of hun watching the clips and thinking yes this is a good decision to post šŸ˜² Iā€™m pretty sure everyone has tit times and may ball their eyes out but to share to thousands?! Um no!! #fodoffthegram

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.