Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotlight on that pesky tree šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

But this photo...we know ST has a pizza oven but the SODS havenā€™t ever mentioned they had one...and we know they šŸ’Æ would have told us...but ignoring the pizza oven and looking at the basket...everything about that screams ST. Impractical, pointless, little red riding hood style picnic basket that serves no purpose other than looking pretty. Itā€™s a camping holiday, everyone else has put their stuff in bags for life but ST will have been thinking about skipping down the hill in a floaty dress carrying a picnic basket whilst her husbands takes photos. Even glen wouldnā€™t be arsed bringing that along with her brood! šŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø More evidence this is the ST trip.

View attachment 739968
Coming out of lurking to ask about the pizza ovenā€¦.how does that work with a huge group of people? It looks like you could only get one tiny pizza in that thing!

Reactions: 5
It was the ST trip. First picture is hers (with that pesky tree) second is FoD's, with ST'S husband and friend (Cutts) circled. Nothing wrong with posting about the trip, or doing it after the event. It's hiding the timing that is baffling. He has probably been obfuscating to hide that they haven't had a luxury 'foreign' holiday this year.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It was 20p where I was! We totally did all sorts of stuff like this at 14.
I bought Park Drive and a 1p match- if my mum an dad knew they would have ripped my lungs out through my ear . Wish our ice cream man had sold them! We made do with a screw ball šŸ¦

It was the ST trip. First picture is hers (with that pesky tree) second is FoD's, with ST'S husband and friend (Cutts) circled. Nothing wrong with posting about the trip, or doing it after the event. It's hiding the timing that is baffling. He has probably been obfuscating to hide that they haven't had a luxury 'foreign' holiday this year.
It is baffling - but this is the Hoopers we talking about here . It seems like he is just as craft as her .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Fabdandy ive reported that post cos your id and the users ID and the faces of the kids so if you donā€™t delete it hopefully tattle police will x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only encountered Park Drive when I decided with a friend to go and see ā€œthe Northā€ (first night we slept in the photo booth in Birmingham New Street Station). Couldnā€™t believe how cheap they were but soon realised after I tasted one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty shocked the screenshots have been taken down. There were no identifying features to the pictures at all. Though I do appreciate kids make mistakes.

Reactions: 6
@Fabdandy ive reported that post cos your id and the users ID and the faces of the kids so if you donā€™t delete it hopefully tattle police will x
Oh whoopsie, thanks! There's a reason I'm a long time lurker and not a poster....no idea what I'm doing šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Holy shitballs.

Nothing says getting back to basics and enjoying nature like whipping out a set of sodding great commercial grade spotlights and a pizza oven, eh? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think the most shocking thing here is that A has put it on an open social media site, but that actually shows how immature and naive she is. Remember just back in January her father was promoting her ā€œfilmā€ collab and sheā€™s put her IG handle on that, so her account is accessible and probably followed by thousands of his hunz/weirdos
Agree with everything youā€™ve said Doggers, especially this. Iā€™m old and can remember kids dabbling in drugs and drink (and sex) when I was the same age as A (there was also a lot of lying and exaggerating in there too though). There was no social media back then (TF) but half the fun was doing it behind your parents back anyway. I remember coming out of a pub when I was about 15 and one of my mums old friends was outside and I was absolutely bricking it that sheā€™d tell my parents, even though they hadnā€™t spoken to each in about 10 years. I actually cannot believe she thought it was ok to put it on social media, but someone made the excellent point of FOD and MOD bragging about cool they are with their ā€˜adultā€™ headaches and how FOD used to be a raver. I also remember when MOD repierced her nose, she did a post saying that sheā€™d first done it herself when she was drunk as a teenager. As ever, itā€™s apparently fine to do all these things if youā€™re middle class with a bit of money behind you, but if youā€™re working class, youā€™d be labelled as terrible parents. (Apart from on here obvs, where we know the ODā€™s parenting stinks). And letā€™s not forget that MOD & FOD are aligned with celebrities so they didnā€™t choose the rock n roll lifestyle, the rock n roll lifestyle chose them šŸ˜‰.
How anyone can look to FOD for parenting advice or hold him up as a paragon of fatherhood absolutely baffles me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Coming out of lurking to ask about the pizza ovenā€¦.how does that work with a huge group of people? It looks like you could only get one tiny pizza in that thing!
They do one at a time youā€™re right - but they are done quickly - well the actual cooking of them - the fannying around making the pizza, doing the base and prepping the toppings etc takes about 2 hours šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh whoopsie, thanks! There's a reason I'm a long time lurker and not a poster....no idea what I'm doing šŸ¤£
Donā€™t be a lurker come join us - we probs all made that mistake at first. Make sure you crop your photos for your own safety. But the rules of Tattle are that we donā€™t show account info of non celebs (like the hoopersšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£), people with less than 10k following I think is the limit. We also try not to talk about them or mention them as this is a FOD thread. An unwritten rule is that we donā€™t show childrenā€™s faces...we let their parents do that tit and we hold the moral high ground. So donā€™t worry Iā€™m certain I made those mistakes until someone pointed it out, come join in, we are always happy for new team members šŸ„°
Pretty shocked the screenshots have been taken down. There were no identifying features to the pictures at all. Though I do appreciate kids make mistakes.
Same babe. One of our team decided to have them taken down but I know not why - maybe the Hoopers, ST or the grans walk amongst us šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‰

Agree with everything youā€™ve said Doggers, especially this. Iā€™m old and can remember kids dabbling in drugs and drink (and sex) when I was the same age as A (there was also a lot of lying and exaggerating in there too though). There was no social media back then (TF) but half the fun was doing it behind your parents back anyway. I remember coming out of a pub when I was about 15 and one of my mums old friends was outside and I was absolutely bricking it that sheā€™d tell my parents, even though they hadnā€™t spoken to each in about 10 years. I actually cannot believe she thought it was ok to put it on social media, but someone made the excellent point of FOD and MOD bragging about cool they are with their ā€˜adultā€™ headaches and how FOD used to be a raver. I also remember when MOD repierced her nose, she did a post saying that sheā€™d first done it herself when she was drunk as a teenager. As ever, itā€™s apparently fine to do all these things if youā€™re middle class with a bit of money behind you, but if youā€™re working class, youā€™d be labelled as terrible parents. (Apart from on here obvs, where we know the ODā€™s parenting stinks). And letā€™s not forget that MOD & FOD are aligned with celebrities so they didnā€™t choose the rock n roll lifestyle, the rock n roll lifestyle chose them šŸ˜‰.
How anyone can look to FOD for parenting advice or hold him up as a paragon of fatherhood absolutely baffles me.
Too true Fanny too true šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some women are willing to settle for so much less than they deserve. They will see a man looking after his own kids as something special rather than something that should be a basic expectation. It's the same with helping with house work and cleaning bin anyone who says it's "women's work" :rolleyes:.

Holy shitballs.

Nothing says getting back to basics and enjoying nature like whipping out a set of sodding great commercial grade spotlights and a pizza oven, eh? :LOL:
Ah I can picture it now:

"Did you pack the organic butter hun?"
"What about the ethical Ethiopian hand made picnic blanket?"
"Muuuuuuuuum where are my sunglasses made from 100% recycled plastic bottles?"
Where's my red lippy? Which one? The one that gives 10% of it's profits to charity but I got for free as a prproduct.
Random talk about content for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Natwest link on his bio is down but the rockett one is still on the house account and takes you to their site where they talk about the brilliant Simon Hooper.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow Anya on Instagram and seen her latest stories?
How come you were following her? Do you know her?

The Natwest link on his bio is down but the rockett one is still on the house account and takes you to their site where they talk about the brilliant Simon Hooper.
Interesting. I was coming on to say that after me posting on here last night saying Rockett hadnā€™t responded to me any further I sent them a message saying how disappointed I was.
They did then respond today apologising and said they would do no further work with the Hoopers! Small win I suppose but disappointing they werenā€™t asked to take it down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How come you were following her? Do you know her?

Interesting. I was coming on to say that after me posting on here last night saying Rockett hadnā€™t responded to me any further I sent them a message saying how disappointed I was.
They did then respond today apologising and said they would do no further work with the Hoopers! Small win I suppose but disappointing they werenā€™t asked to take it down!
Well done and thank you on persevering, tbh would assume theyā€™ve seen they saw no ROI on that feature so are happy to appease actual paying customers in saying theyā€™re not working together anymore. If people were actually buying tit I doubt theyā€™d care, they clearly arenā€™t bothered in the slightest that theyā€™re gifting tit to that awful family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.