Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On what basis can the SODS bollock her though?

I’d say experimenting is normal but having a public IG at 14 and sharing this stuff is not. The parents are to blame here. Also the SODS love talking about their “raving” days and show how super cool they are, maybe A is just following the footsteps.

Reactions: 19
I’m late to the party and annoyed at myself for missing the smoking joint ! Can’t even find her account anyway I tough my stalking skills were a bit better then that 😂
On another note, those seatbelts looks like they would do a lot of harm if there was an accident :(

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Eek, they've obviously learnt nothing from their Insta-mistakes... He should have left when Mod did too for the sake of their kids. So arrogant to think that everything would be ok on this front when it came to their kids becoming teenagers and using social media too. Also, he pretty much shared her account last year for people to find when promoting/showing off about that lockdown project she did. So, so, clueless and negligent.

Reactions: 12
I’m late to the party and annoyed at myself for missing the smoking joint ! Can’t even find her account anyway I tough my stalking skills were a bit better then that 😂
On another note, those seatbelts looks like they would do a lot of harm if there was an accident :(
Even considering their limited intelligence you’d think they’d realise both are death traps?

bleeping hell tho I cannot believe this is a 38 year old man, someone get this living corpse 10ccs of SPF stat 😱

Reactions: 8
If he drove his car car with the girls seat-belts strapped as they are, then he is one stupid person. I think there is some staging there though, I can imagine his telling his girls to pretend to be asleep for the camera.

I feel sorry for his older teen, thinking it’s cool to be smoking and drinking cider at 14 and being silly enough to post it on an open Instagram account. What’s the next step for her /what’s she going to do to follow on from the cider and whatever it is she’s smoking. She’s only 14.

Growing up with parents who seem to record every weekend outing, holidays and mundane family life for the cameras and embellish it all for adulation, money and gfits. I think we can all remember FOD filming one of the twins on a ‘naughty chair’ in a holiday home being eggEd on by MOD, not realising we could all see this from a wall mirror. MOD who for several years seemed to be on a mission to be out of the house and away with friends or events at every possible moment. FOD at home grudgingly minding his children and recording it all.

If you were to recap on all his postings about his twins, it’s all moaning about them, showing them crying and upset and creating havoc - very little evidence of fun happy times.

In his latest story, couldn‘t even chase his daughter with seaweed without recording it for SM, would he even have played with her if he didn’t feel need to create content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly nothing is kept private and off the gram these days. You must get those likes! Someone else tagged him in a post about M meeting up with another friend.

I tried to smoke weed in second year because I was hanging out with the wrong people, and the guy I was then madly head over heels in love with did, but I had a really bad reaction to pot brownies and that has been my never again moment. It didn't work straight away- just remember laughing about stupid things, but it turned and I spent the night thinking that I was back in London and crying that I wanted to die. Instead of staying at my friend's I decided to go out in the morning like a nutter. I had huge memory gaps and no idea where I even was or how I had even got there. Another friend spotted me and took me home with her. No idea what would have happened to me if she hadn't, but I had made myself so vulnerable.

I personally think 14 is too young to be exposed to causal drug use, though it might be common. I hope they do take this seriously and get her therapy/ help if she needs it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I only made the connection recently between Bestival and the death of John Michie's daughter from a drug overdose. I wouldn't want to tar the whole festival with that image, but given the sequence of the images in the Hooper daughter's stories, it is possible that the festival was the location of her smoking. Again, not blaming the festival organisers. However, would any responsible parent let their young daughter loose, at night, in that environment, no matter how much they beg and plead and no matter how mature they seem? And what happens to what the second daughter learns from this? No child is accountable for parenting failures, yet they are the ones who suffer.

The truth of the matter is most teenagers are going to dabble in these things. It’s not shocking to me that a 14 year old is hanging with her mates having a joint and boozing. Im slightly relieved she’s not stuck in her bedroom in that house being ignored. My parents didn’t drink and yet even way back when I was 14, there was no social media, we were hanging out on the streets and at house parties buying 10 fags between 20 (you could buy fags at any age then) of us and drinking booze. My parents were really strict I wasn’t really allowed to go out, smoke, drink have a boyfriend but that didn’t mean I didn’t I just lied about where I was going and it was just all kept secret. By the age of 16 we were easily getting in pubs, nobody was asking for ID. When I look back my parents had no clue and I could have got in all sorts of problems. I have no doubt that my kids did similar, I know for sure they were going to parties and “gatherings” at 14-16 where there was booze because they asked me to get it. I wasn’t particularly comfortable doing that but at least I knew where they were, who they were with and we talked about it and I would control the amount and type of booze. I warned them to keep hold of what id given them and not drink any punch or spirits. Quite often if I gave them 2 cans of larger/cider they’d bring one back. It’s mostly about the bravado of being all grown up.

Sorry to waffle but my point is that, despite the fact I find the SODs unbearable, we can’t really point the finger at their social media performances, because this, to me, is standard teenage diabetes, Anya could well have been left to her own devices and there’s been a massive lack of parenting. In my experience, teens is the most difficult time, it’s when you really have to up your parenting game, it’s not a time to think, yeah no more sleepless nights we can start focusing on ourselves again, it’s time to double down and it’s when the real parenting work begins.

I think the most shocking thing here is that A has put it on an open social media site, but that actually shows how immature and naive she is. Remember just back in January her father was promoting her “film” collab and she’s put her IG handle on that, so her account is accessible and probably followed by thousands of his hunz/weirdos.

I wrote this this morning and forgot to post I see many are saying similar.

Sorry that was a lot of word salad 🥗

But what I came here to say is that in Slys tags 5 days ago someone posted that their daughter and M had met up as diabetes buddies. Glen is pictured looking all tan and not looking remotely like she’s on a campsite...but in their home. The camping story is such bull tit old news why is he pretending it’s just happened 🙄 dick 😏 Ps best to look quick at his tags cos I’m betting it will be gone the moment they read here 🤣🤣🤣

Was the removal of the joint/cider screenshots petitioned for by the mofods
What have they gone from here?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she has instagram it makes you wonder if Anya reads here ? They are that busy “ living their best life “ they have forgotten they have kids and forget to mention all about the pitfalls of life

Also @Dogmuck we could buy 1 cig from the paper shop for 10p - park drive as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If she has instagram it makes you wonder if Anya reads here ? They are that busy “ living their best life “ they have forgotten they have kids and forget to mention all about the pitfalls of life

Also @Dogmuck we could buy 1 cig from the paper shop for 10p - park drive as well 🤣🤣🤣
God I really hope not. Tbh his Insta content isn’t appropriate for her either - imagine seeing your dad upset over holiday vs garden, or a £20 lead test, or feeding you all, it’s not a child’s business what’s going on with their parents it’s just a shame he chooses to publish their innermost problems to the world. Likewise not v good to see him advertising sub par credit products…

Reactions: 13
The truth of the matter is most teenagers are going to dabble in these things. It’s not shocking to me that a 14 year old is hanging with her mates having a joint and boozing. Im slightly relieved she’s not stuck in her bedroom in that house being ignored. My parents didn’t drink and yet even way back when I was 14, there was no social media, we were hanging out on the streets and at house parties buying 10 fags between 20 (you could buy fags at any age then) of us and drinking booze. My parents were really strict I wasn’t really allowed to go out, smoke, drink have a boyfriend but that didn’t mean I didn’t I just lied about where I was going and it was just all kept secret. By the age of 16 we were easily getting in pubs, nobody was asking for ID. When I look back my parents had no clue and I could have got in all sorts of problems. I have no doubt that my kids did similar, I know for sure they were going to parties and “gatherings” at 14-16 where there was booze because they asked me to get it. I wasn’t particularly comfortable doing that but at least I knew where they were, who they were with and we talked about it and I would control the amount and type of booze. I warned them to keep hold of what id given them and not drink any punch or spirits. Quite often if I gave them 2 cans of larger/cider they’d bring one back. It’s mostly about the bravado of being all grown up.

Sorry to waffle but my point is that, despite the fact I find the SODs unbearable, we can’t really point the finger at their social media performances, because this, to me, is standard teenage diabetes, Anya could well have been left to her own devices and there’s been a massive lack of parenting. In my experience, teens is the most difficult time, it’s when you really have to up your parenting game, it’s not a time to think, yeah no more sleepless nights we can start focusing on ourselves again, it’s time to double down and it’s when the real parenting work begins.

I think the most shocking thing here is that A has put it on an open social media site, but that actually shows how immature and naive she is. Remember just back in January her father was promoting her “film” collab and she’s put her IG handle on that, so her account is accessible and probably followed by thousands of his hunz/weirdos.

I wrote this this morning and forgot to post I see many are saying similar.

Sorry that was a lot of word salad 🥗

But what I came here to say is that in Slys tags 5 days ago someone posted that their daughter and M had met up as diabetes buddies. Glen is pictured looking all tan and not looking remotely like she’s on a campsite...but in their home. The camping story is such bull tit old news why is he pretending it’s just happened 🙄 dick 😏 Ps best to look quick at his tags cos I’m betting it will be gone the moment they read here 🤣🤣🤣

What have they gone from here?
This one Dogmuck, let’s keep as a reminder eh?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FCA9DC4C-D0EA-4805-B2F1-02C12D26FA99.jpeg

What a bunch of self entitled wankers, I’m sure all the other campers absolutely loved this shining on their tents

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 739941
What a bunch of self entitled wankers, I’m sure all the other campers absolutely loved this shining on their tents
Spotlight on that pesky tree 🤣🤣

But this photo...we know ST has a pizza oven but the SODS haven’t ever mentioned they had one...and we know they 💯 would have told us...but ignoring the pizza oven and looking at the basket...everything about that screams ST. Impractical, pointless, little red riding hood style picnic basket that serves no purpose other than looking pretty. It’s a camping holiday, everyone else has put their stuff in bags for life but ST will have been thinking about skipping down the hill in a floaty dress carrying a picnic basket whilst her husbands takes photos. Even glen wouldn’t be arsed bringing that along with her brood! 🕵️‍♀️ More evidence this is the ST trip.

52136828-36A9-4965-8107-53DE41E1A87F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spotlight on that pesky tree 🤣🤣

But this photo...we know ST has a pizza oven but the SODS haven’t ever mentioned they had one...and we know they 💯 would have told us...but ignoring the pizza oven and looking at the basket...everything about that screams ST. Impractical, pointless, little red riding hood style picnic basket that serves no purpose other than looking pretty. It’s a camping holiday, everyone else has put their stuff in bags for life but ST will have been thinking about skipping down the hill in a floaty dress carrying a picnic basket whilst her husbands takes photos. Even glen wouldn’t be arsed bringing that along with her brood! 🕵️‍♀️ More evidence this is the ST trip.

View attachment 739968
My daughter's friend at Uni was one of the product design team who came up with The Ooni pizza oven idea

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My daughter's friend at Uni was one of the product design team who came up with The Ooni pizza oven idea
Can we get a discount? You could have like aN AF on here or use the code Tattle40 to get 40% off 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

It was 20p where I was! We totally did all sorts of stuff like this at 14.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.