Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the fat one with glasses his rent a pal with newborn twins who fucked off to the Grand Prix?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glenda looks frumpy as duck in that dress. She doesn’t do yummy mummy.
And all the pooh chat is awful for those kids. Imagine growing up and reading all that stuff? Knowing your friends, colleagues etc could read about your projectile vomit and eating pooh. Nothing is sacred with these two. My sister had an affliction for the dogs bowls when she was a toddler. Think my mother has mentioned it once or twice in her adult years and my sister gets so embarrassed by it.. and it’s nothing compared to what he is laying out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I commented on the Ember Snacks page and old Fodders has blocked me. I feel like I now deserve my troll cap and gown 🧑‍🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I commented on the Ember Snacks page and old Fodders has blocked me. I feel like I now deserve my troll cap and gown 🧑‍🎓
But the beauty of being blocked by Fodders already means you can like everyone of those 5 totally negative comments and he can’t see or block you again! It’s beautiful 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But the beauty of being blocked by Fodders already means you can like everyone of those 5 totally negative comments and he can’t see or block you again! It’s beautiful 😍
There’s a goodly amount of people slagging him off and others liking their posts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s goodly amount of people slagging him off and others liking their posts.
All of them are slagging him off from what I can see. Are there any positives? Loads of likes on them too. It’s wonderful. To be honest I looked at a couple of their other posts and their engagement is shockingly bad - Slys Ad has most comments...all bad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are these shoes what they force you to wear in Instagram influencer purgatory? The garden is a tit heap that won’t be finished this year let alone summer 😳

A63D1F9D-B158-45F4-81E9-E7C40D43BA42.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are these shoes what they force you to wear in Instagram influencer purgatory? The garden is a tit heap that won’t be finished this year let alone summer 😳

View attachment 615125
I was thinking about the holy state of that garden when he posted that ad. I’d be fuming if I was Clammie. The weather is gorgeous the kids want to be outside, Id want to be outside, Id want the kids to be outside and basically it’s been a building site for months. Hun honestly take some cash out of the company and get some professionals in to do the job, That is max a 3 week job for a company, you were dicking about with a digger in March, you’ve been at it for over 3 months and it’s worse than the original mess. Swallow your pride, know your limits and don’t lose an entire year because of your ego...pay someone to do it! twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was thinking about the holy state of that garden when he posted that ad. I’d be fuming if I was Clammie. The weather is gorgeous the kids want to be outside, Id want to be outside, Id want the kids to be outside and basically it’s been a building site for months. Hun honestly take some cash out of the company and get some professionals in to do the job, That is max a 3 week job for a company, you were dicking about with a digger in March, you’ve been at it for over 3 months and it’s worse than the original mess. Swallow your pride, know your limits and don’t lose an entire year because of your ego...pay someone to do it! twit!

He has banged on about saving money by doing it himself, and I think he is too much of a tight bleep to admit defeat and hire a professional out of his own pocket.

However, I am sure if someone offered their services for free he would have no problem letting them do the job.

Maybe he hoped he would get more #Ads to cover the cost of some help. Unlucky.

ETA - Embersnacks haven't replied to my message. Very disappointing considering WildBeerCo even messaged them to alert them of Sly and Glen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s ran out. From memory they went from £100k in bank in the good old days down to £9k post Alice, the kitchen company said they only got a small discount so they must have paid for the two kitchens out of their own pocket.

Considering he was in tears in a B&Q car park about being able to afford the garden and a holiday I think the glory days of #brands paying for the lifestyle Clemmie wants are well and truly over 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has banged on about saving money by doing it himself, and I think he is too much of a tight bleep to admit defeat and hire a professional out of his own pocket.

However, I am sure if someone offered their services for free he would have no problem letting them do the job.

Maybe he hoped he would get more #Ads to cover the cost of some help. Unlucky.

ETA - Embersnacks haven't replied to my message. Very disappointing considering WildBeerCo even messaged them to alert them of Sly and Glen.
They didn't reply to my mesaage either

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What did they say can you share

ETA: oh soz didn’t read that properly. Sunshine on screen and sunnies. They didn’t respond. Dicks!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.