Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone let me know when the new thread starts as i can never remember how to follow it. Thanks x

Can someone let me know when the new thread starts as i can never remember how to follow it. Thanks x
You just need to hit the watch button at the top - it won’t watch a closed thread, but if it disappears from your watch list, just search for the new one in the Families section.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She looks like she’s with her dad.

Or some smug sleazy older man who’s got a younger woman.

Can’t work out what’s going on with her lips!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks like she’s with her dad.

Or some smug sleazy older man who’s got a younger woman.

Can’t work out what’s going on with her lips!
It’s really weird, I don’t think she’s had her lips done but idk why she looks like she’s got a Billie Piper filter over her actual real life face?

Why has FOD uploaded this unflattering pic that makes it look like she’s wearing a gum shield? Revenge for the CBT ad???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clemmie looks miles better; lost the weight, pretty dress, glowing! I'd be dead chuffed if I looked that pretty as a wedding guest 🤷‍♀️😊

There's a part of me that wonders whether, on reflection, she would say that being 'cancelled' has been the making of her. Influencer life was clearly making her overweight and a mean-girl.

Maybe living her life away from the gram has meant she's got her priorities straight 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Clemmie looks miles better.

There's a part of me that wonders whether, on reflection, she would say that being 'cancelled' has been the making of her. Influencer life was clearly making her overweight and a mean-girl.

Maybe stopping living her life on the gram has meant she's got her priorities straight 🙋‍♀️
Aaaagreed. I think she looks fine! Beautiful dress

Reactions: 7
She is pretty and she looked as pretty carrying a bit more weight as she does now. Obviously the bob with the fringe was a more flattering hairdo than the current one.

But it doesn’t matter a jot what you look like if you’re a racist sourpuss. You’ll always be ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Clemmie looks miles better; lost the weight, pretty dress, glowing! I'd be dead chuffed if I looked that pretty as a wedding guest 🤷‍♀️😊

Maybe living her life away from the gram has meant she's got her priorities straight 🙋‍♀️
She does look great, dress isn't my taste but she pulls it off.

So if she could now just sit down and write a memoir about being an influencer, insta mum and top of the tree, that would be fab.

I'd like to know how bitchy the others are, what is gossiped about in the what's app group, how dodgy were the days before things were marked ad etc, what is it like at the meet ups, how the question of privacy really feels.
Basically all the behind the scenes stuff and was it worth it?!

*If you want to chuck in how you genuinely feel about your husband's bizarre insta persona that would be great too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does look great, dress isn't my taste but she pulls it off.

So if she could now just sit down and write a memoir about being an influencer, insta mum and top of the tree, that would be fab.

I'd like to know how bitchy the others are, what is gossiped about in the what's app group, how dodgy were the days before things were marked ad etc, what is it like at the meet ups, how the question of privacy really feels.
Basically all the behind the scenes stuff and was it worth it?!

*If you want to chuck in how you genuinely feel about your husband's bizarre insta persona that would be great too!
You’re forgetting about the elephant in the room question of how does it feel to be outed as a racist?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m getting so angry reading the comments under the picture saying come back clemmie it doesn’t matter anymore, oh clemmie it was just a small mistake - what is wrong with these idiots!!! She’s a f***ing racist 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
You’re forgetting about the elephant in the room question of how does it feel to be outed as a racist?!
I would really like that answered.
I don't actually think she has the ability to write this book!

Reactions: 6
She is pretty and she looked as pretty carrying a bit more weight as she does now. Obviously the bob with the fringe was a more flattering hairdo than the current one.

But it doesn’t matter a jot what you look like if you’re a racist sourpuss. You’ll always be ugly.

Can someone please enlighten me on how she’s is racist? I missed that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As someone who lives in jeans and big boots and who positively faints at the idea of wearing a dress I have to say…..I love the dress 😆 and would wear it, with the shoes. FMFL!

And agreed, Old Si’s smugness is off the scale. Need to crawl inside my own bum the cringe is so strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clemmie looks like she's lost weight, like some of you are saying. I thinks she looks really nice. Maybe removing herself from Insta has done her good. I'm just hoping she has reflected on her past and is trying to be better

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.