Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aboveallelse

I was in the very safe hands of my wonderful gp. (who also vaccinated sir Ian McKellen) 😊. He has been my family doctor for 20 years.
As a generally youngish person (42) who has already suffered a relatively mild covid. I was very hesitant to take the vaccine. If it hadn't been for the familiarity and established relationship and trust I have in my GP. I would definitely have skipped getting the vaccine. (gestational diabetes/prediabetic so I was on the at risk list).
Ewww I can't imagine the horror and unease I would feel to be injected by a obnoxious greedy grabby influencer. I'd turn and walk away.
I honestly didn't know just any body off the street could become a vaccinator. Thought it was only open to people with proper medical knowledge/experience. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Yep, it's all there isn't it? Carefully styled for the 'gram including a Type 1 Diabetes flat lay FFS.

• Angry
  • Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
He’s begging like fk on the HOH account. I cba taking screen shots but just go and look at who he’s (Glen) just followed...artificial grass companies (he’s tagged), trampoline companies (he’s tagged) 🙄 also decking companies and other garden companies. I bet his agents are on to them all now begging like fk to get the garden makeover done.

Makes me want to punch him in the face, cos I’d like to get my garden done for free.
We are saving towards fairly extensive renovations to our significantly smaller Victorian house (I can tell its definitely Victorian and not Georgian because the year is on a plaque in the middle of the terrace row- it's really handy). The Hoopers have no idea how lucky they are to have had so much stuff done for free/cheap!! Even now they are shelling out plenty on Sly's DIY projects, yet STILL on the beg!

• Heart
  • Angry

Cariad

VIP Member
I'm appalled at his behaviour...it's like it's all shits and giggles- anything to increase engagement .....I feel so sorry for his daughter as a child on the cusp of puberty, when her hormones will already be all over the place and then to have to deal with a life changing diagnosis...it's not all about carb counting, it's the regular eye tests, potential for SO many complications if she doesn't adhere to the regime ( when let's face it as a teenager you're likely to rebel anyway and skip meals/ drink too much)
I worked in a dialysis unit for several years and unfortunately looked after a few younger patients who had suffered awful complications from non compliance

• Sad
  • Heart
Still ranting about food, I think he’s the one who has an eating disorder !
Imagine exploiting your kids for hundreds of thousands pounds worth of tat then begrudging then a few hundred quid a month in food.

not being nasty but if things are this tight then downsize the house hun 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Just when you wonder how low can he go he finds another level

He will justify it though as a public awareness exercise and helping other parents who may find themselves in a similar position. I can just see his smug face as he prepares some shit like this to get round any criticism

He’s already got loads of “ thank you for highlighting this important subject you marvellous father blah blah” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
When I used to vent to Mr OhMyWord about the OD’s he would say that at least the girls were getting holidays and toys and clothes and whatever (he didn’t follow them so didn’t fully get it all btw). I still argued that it was not worth their childhoods being exploited and that consent is a huge issue to be teaching kids; that it was obvious these girls weren’t consenting to their personal being shared because they were babies/toddlers/young.

Fast forward to now where consent and exploitation are STILL an issue but there’s literally no pay off (it’s been a year, the jig is fucking up). It’s just sad and awful and I feel for those girls growing up thinking that a parent filming bath time is normal because “lol it’s just my creative outlet.”
Agree with you so much, especially around consent, the world is a different place now and these v important conversations are actually had so why wouldn’t you grasp that chance with both hands and protect your babies?!!

I think ~capitalism~ has over stated what children truly need. What we all need tbh! Even 2/3 generations ago you just didn’t have as much stuff, especially overpriced shit? I say this as a mug who buys aesthetic wooden baby toys but baby HTRIA spent today giggling away either being made to dance with me or pulling out fluff by the fistful from a sheepskin rug... no baby needs all the shit MOD yearns for, it doesn’t benefit anyone but your ego and #littlesquares. And if you can’t afford it from your PAYE job you shouldn’t be trading their privacy for it (or getting into debt for it like the SODs will have caused thousands of women to). 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor as I’m rolling around laughing.

How the fuck can he complain about this??!! You put your life out there mate....yeah it’s creepy but so is what you do!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rangoonio

Yeah Colin Montgomery is another one

I just literally despise him
I can just seen him laying it all out to her
how she could get free stuff, be famous, get a book deal, presenting job, be the next Greta Thunberg 🙄
I bet he is literally wetting himself, just when all was lost oh look one of the cash cows who had left the herd for independent pastures has returned, time to get milking

next it will be “ I didn’t ask her to be in my stories she actively wanted to be, to bring awareness to middle class children suffering from lockdown” cue yet more lip service paid to these lockdown lovelies pining in their bedrooms

and they all look like him as well 🙄
when she was next to him last night god forgive me I didn’t think oooh what a beauty like the pervs responding on his post
I just thought she had the same smug entitled expression on her face that he has 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes, 100 times this.
She may have her sights set on taking the influencer baton from daddy and getting them some new scamp and dude trackies or divine savages lamps, but she seems to have inherited the same word-weary, superior demeanour as her mum used to display when posting videos from the living room sat at her desk, sighing and complaining with a twisty mouth but oh so posey in the process (I know what I mean, not explaining it very well). She doesn’t have the natural spark and likeability for people to resonate and ultimately warm to her, in my humble opinion. We shall see I suppose...

allybongo

Chatty Member
If he doesn’t stop wearing that ridiculous hat indoors I will personally drive down to Margate and rip it off his stupid head

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Does she think slimming down will make us not recognise her?

Does she think having a sick child means she’s forgiven for being racist?

• Sad
  • Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Everyone at my school (all girls school, early 00’s) used to just treat it as a non-uniform day, wear their own clothes and say “I’m Tracey beaker” when the teachers asked us who we were dressed up as

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Oh, how I wish it had been one of us Tattlers who'd visited the sale home! CAN YOU IMAGINE?!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I know it’s been said 10000 times, but how in fuck’s name is he only 38?! 38!!! He looks 48 at LEAST. He must have been to the John Terry school of ageing (another person who’s always looked 10 years older than they are 🤣)
Yeah Colin Montgomery is another one

I just literally despise him
I can just seen him laying it all out to her
how she could get free stuff, be famous, get a book deal, presenting job, be the next Greta Thunberg 🙄
I bet he is literally wetting himself, just when all was lost oh look one of the cash cows who had left the herd for independent pastures has returned, time to get milking

next it will be “ I didn’t ask her to be in my stories she actively wanted to be, to bring awareness to middle class children suffering from lockdown” cue yet more lip service paid to these lockdown lovelies pining in their bedrooms

and they all look like him as well 🙄
when she was next to him last night god forgive me I didn’t think oooh what a beauty like the pervs responding on his post
I just thought she had the same smug entitled expression on her face that he has 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
You're really posting the phrase "in a world of gender equality" this week, Simon? Really? You make me sick.

258CDB8E-CF78-48A1-A300-1B1B2D5A4E8B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Spoke

VIP Member
That house is going to end up like a Magnet show room soon. He won’t rest until it’s nothing but kitchens. They’ll be showering in the dishwasher and the twins sleeping in the Rangemaster.

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
He did the odd ‘Please notice me’ shoutouts to Joe Wicks throughout the first lockdown, but it involved him and the kids (?), but this is the first time he’s made a joke about Joe being a part of his and Glen’s marriage. So weird and despo.

Last edited:
  • Wow