Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Thread title courtesy of @allybongo but nominated by @Emmadale with a whopping 44 votes. Your prize trolls is a special framed piece of paper with words on that state the bleeding obvious. Please add recaps at your leisure on this first page.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rosieee

VIP Member
The constant moaning needs to stop. I was moaning months ago when I tough it was temporary. This is going to be our life for the next months/year so just accept it and try to make it enjoyable you twat, you have all you need for a nice life in lockdown !
Also what kind of cunt wears white converse for a nature walk ?

Attachments

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
He has his phone out during another precious and highly private time. Filming for content during bath time...Really? The girls are too young to know exactly what he’s doing with the phone but let’s face it, it’s unhealthy and weird on so many levels. I really shudder to think what these little ones will grow to believe is “normal” Sure we all have one or two bath time photos as children or of your own children so I’m not judging but videos for the gram? I know nothing private is shown but let’s think about it from their perspective for a second. “Yeah it’s totally normal for us or someone else to film private / naked moments for the internet” that’s all they are thinking because it’s not a quick snap and he’s done, it’s a video that he is filming while they soap their sponge etc etc so that phone is pointed very close and it will have taken a few takes to get it right. Can you imagine? “Girls rub the soap in the sponge again, daddy needs another shot” “Most of the video his phone is clearly balanced on the end of the bath and he’s looking at it blowing bubbles. They might be too little to really get it but they will
understand to some degree. They know what their daddy is doing and are going to think this is fun / normal! He is disgusting. You are raising girls / women Simon. They need to believe their naked SELVES are exactly that. For THEM, not strangers on the internet and they know what you do goes on the internet. Well, if they don’t already, it’s only a matter of time before they do.
So very well said. I can remember bathtimes as a child (even though it was long ago!) and the thought of my own father bringing in filming equipment so he could share footage of me in the bath with hundreds of thousands of strangers absolutely grosses me out. If it had happened then I have no doubt that it would be one of those creepy type of memories that you just can't shake off later in life. It's disgusting that Simon Hooper thinks it's OK and his wife Clemmie Hooper enables it. The girls are absolutely old enough to remember this and be scarred by it later on.

• Heart
  • Sad

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don’t actually follow FOD , and never did MOD although I heard about everything that happened through the insta vine .
My son was diagnosed type 1 last June age 6. And it’s the most horrific thing we’ve ever gone through as a family. Life is completely different . I still grieve for the life he used to have . I’ve got to admit that I feel it’s fantastic he’s using this platform to raise awareness .. there isn’t anywhere near enough out there about this disease . Especially with now more children being diagnosed type 1 due to COVID .
That being said I couldn’t even talk/ text people unless they were close friends and family for nearly a month after my son’s diagnosis. Everyone deals with things differently i suppose .
IF and it’s a very big IF he was a normal person then with the biggest pinch of salt I might give them the benefit of the doubt
You are talking about someone for whom no boundary is too sacred to cross if it means praise, followers and likes
He could have done a post and turned off comments he isn’t an expert so he can’t advise
He could have done a post with a simple announcement and no heart tugging photos
He could have waited a decent amount of time to post anything

But the main thing is not only did he photograph his child in bed but he walked behind his wife and child and took a photo and posted that on Instagram and it’s that photo that to me says it all

Who does that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
When I was 4/5, my pediatrician suspected I had a rare genetic disease. It couldn't be confirmed back then but my parents never shared it with friends / family because even if it wasn't official they didn't want to stigmatize me. The diagnosis was officially confirmed when I was in my early 20s and I've rarely told people about it and am extremely glad my parents never did. It doesn't affect me much at the moment and didn't when I was a child but such a diagnosis would've certainly stigmatized me in school and other places. Might not be comparable to M because you can't really hide it if you have Diabetes I guess but sharing it with 800k strangers 5 days after the diagnosis is wrong. It's her body and her story to tell and if he wanted to raise awareness he could've just shared a photo of the brochures / leaflets and said something like "one of our kids was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1.. It's been a tough week, we are still adjusting but we want to raise awareness. Please look out for the following symptoms" - The End.

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Posting your daughter’s Type I diagnosis for Internet points, hidden amongst ‘raising awareness’, is the ultimate shitty parent move. His daughter is at an age where I doubt she wants this sort of thing plastered across the internet.

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
Has he been quiet on his accounts? Wonder if still cracking on with the garden project?

Also as an aside does anyone have the link to the thread on here when the whole Alice thing kicked off and was coming to light and suspicions raised?
Probably busy vaccinating the whole of the western world

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
This has image rehabilitation effort written all over it, and possibly other ulterior motives. He has been quite blasé with his behaviour during the pandemic as we all know.

I'm not buying that he's doing this for altruistic reasons. It doesn't add up.
I thought the same. 100%

Just feels too late. Like I said to the brand who tagged them at the weekend, Glen never apologised for the racism even though there was ample opportunity....at Alicegate....when BLM was prevalent in the news....any time.... but no...they stayed silent.

Volunteering in this way is fantastic but not when it’s got an ulterior motive. Don’t boast about how many times you visit B&Q unnecessarily in lockdown one minute and then be St Foddo the next. Just do it.

• Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
The irony of him going on about consent to photos being used
This from someone who has posted thousands of photos of his children without their consent for personal profit, likes and freebies for years
The only people who will see gormless in the photos in question are the people visiting that house
God knows how many people and pervs have seen his children on social media, pictures HE has posted
Unbelievable. THIS is what bothers him? THIS is what unnerves him - yet he's blithely posted photos of his twins to a chorus of weird comments without a twinge of conscience? He and his wife are dreadful, greedy hypocrites, happy to use their kids for fame and money. Gross.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The follower attrition is such a clear sign that large numbers aren't real people (not that we had any doubt), just ghost followers and bots dropping out. What a waste of money it is for him to keep trying to top it up, the twat. The irony is he's trying to look good to brands, but in reality he's just making his account look ever more suspicious and scaring brands off. He'd be better off letting it go, taking the hit while we laugh, and having the number level off to a more authentic volume (and more believable demographic).

Also, he needs to quit with the paid parrots and emojis in the comments, and the fake voting up of selected comments (which backfired spectacularly this week :LOL:). What brand is going to take a look at the reactions to his posts and think that's exactly the kind of engagement they'd want on a partnership post, even if they're not aware of the Hoopers' murky background? Ffs!

It beggars belief that this guy holds down a position as an "operations director" with his slapdash, shady approach and the lack of quality and care in what he puts out there. Imagine using him as a consultant for any kind of strategic work 😂

Veg.jpg

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I thought it was fairly common knowledge that they’re the opposite way because back in the old days, men would have a maid who dressed them, so the buttons were the other way round in order to make it easier for her to do them up.
quite literally the opposite of gender equality. He is such a tone deaf twat.

and I agree with the above poster, absolutely not the time to be posting that. Ughhh

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The best parents are protecting their children and respecting their right to privacy and a clean digital footprint.
Meanwhile, oversharing attention seekers like Simon and Clemmie Hooper are being lauded as great parental role models.

It's fucked up.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
FOD #45 It’s Diabetes Type 1. There is no denial, we have no words FOD - You are simply vile!
Maybe we should avoid referencing the diabetes out of respect for the child's privacy? This title stands well enough on its own by omitting that part.

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
He definitely says certified vaccinator...

View attachment 479263
I briefly looked at the St John Ambulance site and the course they offer seems to be a meet, greet and comfort role. So even though it’s called the ‘Vaccinator Course’, maybe it’s more a concierge role and Simon will be in proximity to needles but not administering them?

• Wow
  • Haha