Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At least she has an excuse, she’s 13. Unlike her pathetic 38 years old dad still dreaming of fame despite being the biggest insta embarrassment.
I know it’s been said 10000 times, but how in fuck’s name is he only 38?! 38!!! He looks 48 at LEAST. He must have been to the John Terry school of ageing (another person who’s always looked 10 years older than they are 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Emmadale

VIP Member
What pisses me off is how many people are commenting on how pretty or beautiful she is. She's involved with a project and has created something she's proud of which is what the whole post is about, but SO many people are just focusing on her looks.

I realise this happens all the time, but it doesn't make it any less infuriating to me.
But this is sadly what happens. The world of Instagram is so fickle and all about face value.

And that is why he’s so bloody awful subjecting her to this. Can totally imagine how he and Glen will have been pushing and encouraging this. They’ve done it with the twins and now clearly moving onto this one for ‘stardom.’

He continually complains about trolls...but is willing to subject his child to it. People are cruel....why put her through that.

He’s just an awful excuse for a parent!

• Sad

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
It could be a lot worse FOD . Your childrens faces will be plastered all over many many places and a lot worse than a show home - i bet you wouldnt be complaining if they paid though eh ? Dick head !!

He doesnt mind that the world has seen his children on the potty or naked in the changing room .

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
All of the photos have been set up and composed in square format for grid posts. While his daughter was going through this incredibly difficult diagnosis, he was literally planning how he'd present it on instagram.

• Sad
  • Angry

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
@Axatogrind thank you for this. It is so well thought out and highlights the key concerns. Disregarding his followers, he has effectively outed her to her friends when she won't have had the chance to come to terms with the news herself and while the medics are still stabilising her condition. It really is shameful profiteering off the pain of a child. While I accept that as parents they will need support through this, support comes from family and friends, not 900k strangers.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
As a lover of Bestival I always thought when I had kids I’d love to go to Camp Bestival but after seeing this twat and all the other Insta parent wankers going I think I’ll steer clear, looks unbearable!
I'll be honest here and I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner, but I have an insta account with 80K followers (*minus 79,983). It's actually very hard being an influencer and sharing my life. By accepting a product or free tickets- I help create awareness for that brand and they also gain something too.

Camp Bestival aims to offer a wonderful experience for all. You don't have to use glitter or dress up, it's just more fun that way. Dick and Dom will be there too so please reconsider going and don't let us put you off. Chances are we will just be in the VIP area in our own bubble, trying to find the best angle for our photos to show the world we're #livingourbestlife and trying to do whatever we can to get that next #AD.

xxx

1614704950372.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I just knew he was going to take a trip down memory lane for world book day. I remember his smug face being so proud of the costumes he made and being so competitive with other parents. Cunt.
I hate world book day parent costume competitiveness with a passion, I feel like a failure every year as I tend to just buy a costume because I just don’t have time to make them. Just another way to make mums feel like failures

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
It's quite possible that he withdrew the post because his management company had licensed the use of the pictures and he either didn't know or forgot.
Or that he realised what a hypocritical dick he sounded and had been called out on it in several DM’s!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Oh and another violation of M's right to privacy. Every time I think "it can't get worse", Simon proves me wrong. I'm already waiting for a comment / reply "I asked her. She's fine with me sharing it and knows the implications"
Really sad isn’t it? Why would anyone want to share this level of privacy with so many strangers? For what outcome? A few free shitty products? Is it actually worth it?

• Sad
  • Heart

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
When I used to vent to Mr OhMyWord about the OD’s he would say that at least the girls were getting holidays and toys and clothes and whatever (he didn’t follow them so didn’t fully get it all btw). I still argued that it was not worth their childhoods being exploited and that consent is a huge issue to be teaching kids; that it was obvious these girls weren’t consenting to their personal being shared because they were babies/toddlers/young.

Fast forward to now where consent and exploitation are STILL an issue but there’s literally no pay off (it’s been a year, the jig is fucking up). It’s just sad and awful and I feel for those girls growing up thinking that a parent filming bath time is normal because “lol it’s just my creative outlet.”

• Heart
Love that he blurted the face on a low quality photocopy print of the girls, whilst keeping their high quality google pixel photo up behind it? And school uniform in clear view to 900k followers.

Hopefully Clem can string a sentence together to speak to the girls about recent events cos they’ve not got a hope in hell with him.

• Sad
Christ this has made me feel sick. No privacy for that poor child. And it’s NOTHING to do with raising awareness. He could have done that without photos. Just provided information on relevant charities and mentioned that as someone close to them had been affected, he thought he share a link in case it could benefit someone. But no. Me me me.

• Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
After the Duggar family scandal TLC cancelled their show, but continued "Counting On " with the elder daughters in which the parents featured occasionally . I can see the same thing here. No reason why she can't continue on her own and become an influencer too .
Yep, I was going to say, that wasn’t a walk down the beach with dad, that was a strategy meeting with her agent.

On the post, among the “she’s beautiful” comments, I noticed someone asked “where can I watch the video”, Anya (well her new project Instagram account) replied. So Anya has probably seen the last 12 months (AXA BLM) play out and still wants to be part of this gravy train. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The sooner brands find a less grubby way of marketing than giving free shit to self-absorbed nonentity bot-buying plebs, the better.

Same goes for followers who still think they're giving a genuine recommendation to their "online influencer buddies". You're not, your recommendation is being used as tag-spam to alert the brands that there's a twat on the beg.

• Heart
  • Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Ok......
What the actual.....the stories about their photos being used for an open home 😂😂😂😂
Mate you can't be surprised ???? Your post these pics to (not a million 😅) followers daily.
A serial killer ?

Consent ??? Don't get me started.

Not new here but new posting 😃 love your work.
Edit: someone needs to fill the home owner in on their history 😂 maybe they'll replace them with some stock images then 😂😂😂😂😂
The irony of him going on about consent to photos being used
This from someone who has posted thousands of photos of his children without their consent for personal profit, likes and freebies for years
The only people who will see gormless in the photos in question are the people visiting that house
God knows how many people and pervs have seen his children on social media, pictures HE has posted

Attachments

• Heart