Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
An overwhelming diagnosis but quick whip out that camera for some quick pics.

Lucky for daughter her wanker dad has just completed his 3 week medical training so will now class himself as an expert in delivering injections.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
It's quite possible that he withdrew the post because his management company had licensed the use of the pictures and he either didn't know or forgot.

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
So....I had another message from her.

She said how she’d discussed with her business partner and they didn’t want any part of it and they were unfollowing the account now (can anybody check? I’m blocked on HOH) and wouldn’t do any work with them....but how they couldn’t ask them to take their print down.

So a bit of progress but just a shame they didn’t act quicker and take the story down yesterday. Racism is racism.

• Heart

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Kerching, book deal. Another exploited child who will need guidance, advice and space to understand something that feels shocking at that age, NOT her bloody Father putting her photo and a Type 1 haul photo on social media. I despair.

• Sad
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
He’s back to showing the twinnies’ faces and spelling his puppy’s name wrong.
Maybe the dogs name is actually Mr Yrtel 🤷‍♀️

Absolutely needs the likes right now does our Sly, he’s exhausted cos he’s getting old and all this grifting is bloody hard work. Roll out the twins, in their bed, asleep...loads of consent gone on there then 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad

Rangoonio

He’s back to showing the twinnies’ faces and spelling his puppy’s name wrong.
Nothing so magical as snuggling up to your children, looking at their adorable sleeping faces and then whipping your phone out to share this moment with 900+K (kind of) strangers. Those moments are so precious, arrrgh I hate this shitty behaviour from him, he just does not give a shit does he...

• Sad
  • Angry

Emmadale

VIP Member
Glen is probably feeling herself in that photo taken from behind. It appears heartfelt and demonstrates she has a warm, caring mother-daughter relationship (with at least one of her daughters).

Plus her hair looks shiny, her trainers are spotless, there’s a glimpse of leopard skin handbag strap and she’s in a hospital environment which subconsciously reminds everyone: MIDWIFE. All very on brand for our Glen.

Simon has given her a shout out in the text and the post has had tons and tons of lovely likes and comments.

I bet Glen and Simon have reviewed the post’s engagement and high fived while yelling in unison GOTCHA!!
I hate that they’re probably rubbing their greedy little hands together knowing they now have content to move forward with.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
I don’t understand how so many people are congratulating him for sharing. Why?! It’s not his medical issue it share! He’s exploiting a child, who is vulnerable, and not in a position to give informed consent! And I bet it’s been dressed up to her as how much she’ll help other children by sharing the images. Even less informed consent!

• Sad

Emmadale

VIP Member
all their family photos are in that show home instead!
Love this! So true. Imagine getting yourself into a position where you’re so consumed with insta free shit that your house is full of it...and your family pics have been taken from insta and stuck in a random show home! What a crazy tangled web they’ve weaved!

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Instead of pacing the street rambling into his phone it would have been more helpful if he stayed home, shut up and read his info books. He makes me want to puke, same triplet dad and his hospital stay 'journey'.
p

• Sick

Libertine

VIP Member
I didn’t do my due diligence. 😞

St Johns is delivering three courses: Vaccination Care Volunteers, Volunteer Patient Advocate and Volunteer Vaccinator.

Simon only started the FOD account as a dare that he could gain more more followers than MOD, and now he is stepping on Glen’s toes in the health care sector. He would be the most infuriating person to have as a spouse. Or deliver a vaccine for that matter.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Damn I missed it all!

I wonder if it made him actually think about the fact his children's images are out there for all to see and use as they see fit?

Imagine if it was the naked one ( bits covered ) of him in the shower that they printed and framed. 🤣

He is still a melt.

• Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Is this the same kid he self diagnosed with some other disorder?
His world has grinded to a halt, well so should your stupid social media a/c's. He is such a know all, be calling himself Dr fOd soon.🤬

Does Clem have a nursing degree or a midwife only degree?
Yes, emetophobia, the fear of being sick. Apparently Glen has a midwife degree, though I expect that would cover diabetes because of gestational diabetes.
And she is too young to legally give informed consent to sharing this.

AND HE IS STILL SAYING ALOT ALOT.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Massive jump in followers overnight (quite literally) for the house account from 128k to 130k. That seems both unlikely and dodgy.
Re the garden reno, the previous owners were granted planning permission to change part of the garden that had served as a car park back to being a garden.

Another 15 since I first posted this.

5 minutes later and they are still pouring in.

@Dogmuck can you do your magic with his bot buying numbers please? Pretty please?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Emmadale

VIP Member
Not being a troll, just speaking the truth about St Eleanor who I can confirm is as fake af 🤬🤬
It was tongue in cheek me saying ‘trolls’ I didn’t mean any offence. Us veterans of the MOFOD thread refer to ourselves as trolls as that’s how tattle is perceived...whereas we’re just worried about them selling their kids for free home accessories.

• Heart

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
It also now sounds like the gran took one look at her and said, this child isn't well and that's how this all unfolded.
Agree but to be fair I think it's really difficult to notice weight loss / gain if you see the person every day. However, the drinking a lot more than usual / going to the toilet more frequently (also at night) should've set all alarm clocks off immediately and should've put St Clemmie on the case earlier. Isn't that common knowledge? Or do I just know that kind of stuff and the symptoms because I consult Dr. Google too often, google symptoms and diagnose myself with Tuberculosis when I have a cough🤡.

• Haha
I honestly think he has a specific learning difficulty, this would explain his most inappropriate disgusting comment to date. Most people do not say or think those things.
I know this’ll feed into the tattle are trolls brigade but I really agree with you. He’s had a very expensive education and went to a good uni, but he’s... like this? Not done well professionally, piggy backed off Clem’s Insta success, and now is begging for freebies to finish the house with indecipherable sentences. He’s tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart