Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
My little boy was in hospital for a minor op just before he was 2, it went wrong and we were back in 2 days later with a potential need for more significant surgery to correct it. I count that as the worst day of my life, i was beside myself. I still have the consent form I had to sign and it’s crinkled from being soaked with tears. Even though it all worked out well and he was fine, I couldn’t talk about it for days and weeks without crying. The thought of sharing it seems absurd.

I can’t believe as a mother Glen would let him share this. If her motherly instinct kicked in to see the signs of something wrong, why not kick in and protect her from the oversharing with the world!

I took one photo of him when we knew everything would be okay and he was smiling and pain free but that was for my mum as she was at home worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Poor girl :(

But yes, going public with her medical information is something that should be her own choice when she is old enough to make a fully informed decision. Look at all those photos taken specifically with instagram in mind :oops:

• Sad
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Did anyone else get the sense that he was being quite hard on the school too? May have been the stress talking, but he seemed annoyed (I think he actually used the word "annoying") that they weren't ready to have her back. It's only been a few days and they would need to carry out risk assessments, ensure everyone's training is up to date or organise new training, probably make some other adjustments etc. This sort of thing can't be done (not properly anyway) at the drop of a hat in normal times, let alone during a pandemic. I'm surprised his instinct was to make what seemed (to me) like scathing comments instead of thinking home is the best place for her until the school can ensure she'll be safe there.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
However nice it might be for "awareness" and for people to relate to, you cannot convince me that it trumps a child's right to privacy over their personal medical information.

(edit - cross posted with you Dogmuck, we were thinking along the same lines!)

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Just looked at the photo of his poor daughter again.

He’s def staged it. The ‘type 1’ bag is positioned for all to see...so we know her new ‘label.’

And is she squeezing a stress ball?! Dear Lord, did he ask her to squeeze that for the photo opp! He’s unbelievable!

As somebody said before, he knows in his head he shouldn’t be doing by the fact he’s done it from behind but while he’s there, he’s staged the bits we do see 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
I wonder if his whole issue was that the photos were displayed in a new build. Is that the creepy factor, Sly? Maybe if it had been another draughty pile of bricks he would have been okay with it.

He’s just fine with photos of the girls and all of their personal info being all over the internet so what’s the hang up, really?
He didnt get paid - thats what it was all about

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Oh god no. Ladies and gentleman I introduce.... FOD the vaccinator !
WTAF!

Imagine turning up for your vaccine and seeing him.

Saint Effing Foddo!

B20E2ED2-07C1-4CF4-98FC-A299A9334203.jpeg

Cause you partied away with ST like you didn’t give a fuck!

And probably spread it round Bristol with your Christmas visit!

• Heart
  • Wow

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I have nothing more to add about the diabetes posts, that has not already been accurately documented by you wonderful trolls. 100% spot on.

I feel he has majorly crossed a line this time. Using his daughters illness for content is just despicable.

Aaaaaaaand he is back on HoH. Sorry, but he flits from being devastated about M's diagnosis, to begging for more stuff on his home account? Really? Surely the home reno should take a backseat for a while until things calm down.

Also, the drawer with medication in. I hope it is locked up safe so the twins cannot get hold of it?

He really is a cretin.

• Heart
  • Angry

Rosieee

VIP Member
So changes of plans for FOD. Flogging Anya in full Lolita mode to his creeps instead of the twins. I just don’t know what to say anymore.

• Sad
  • Sick

Emmadale

VIP Member
That house is going to end up like a Magnet show room soon. He won’t rest until it’s nothing but kitchens. They’ll be showering in the dishwasher and the twins sleeping in the Rangemaster.
Bit early but ‘They’ll be showering in the dishwasher and the twins sleeping in the Rangemaster’ could be a new thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
The countdown begins !!! Could be this week or next week the latest for him to go in the 800’s. No matter how hard he goes at buying bots he can’t escape it ! I’m so excited ! God my life is pathetic at the moment 😂

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
This is the family that used a midiffery uniform in an ad to flog jewellery, nothing is off limits.

Clemmie will be beside herself, she's been desperate to administer IVABS at home for ages.

• Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
“Confidentiality is one of the core duties of medical practice. It requires health care providers to keep a patient’s personal health information private unless consent to release is provided by the patient”

But then when you’re a parent you can just shit on it and share it for the world to see just so you can be popular on social media 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Is it Lurpak or Norpak, Aldi's own version? Maybe he doesn't want people knowing they can no longer afford Waitrose and M&S food shops.

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
1615285917067.png
1615286001492.png
1615286045459.png

Personally I would be freaked out. You could literally make photobooks using all their photos. Courtney Adamo's kids have their own fan pages same with the bean kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
absolutely lost for words over the latest development in FOD world, it's so sick and dark. He's positively giddy that his diabetic daughter is going to bring him more content and adoration from his texas huns.

But just wanted to say i saw this avatar on the Jack monroe thread and had to do a double take because i genuinely thought it was Simon. Although I'd argue that Simon looks older and more shrivelled than this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Alectrona

I really don't like the shutters. The blinds also look cheap (and I have plenty of Ikea items at home so it's not Ikea snobbery) but all that aside, what strikes me as a major irony is the significant effort made to achieve privacy from a couple who have exposed every intimate moment of their lives over the last five years. You could stand outside that house, unable to see in, but go on your phone and see one of their children inside on a potty. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Haven't been on Instagram since Tuesday as we said our final goodbyes to my father in law yesterday, so I've only just caught up.

The twins are back working Full Time again I see. I find the whole bath thing incredibly uncomfortable to watch. I just keep saying to myself, why does he feel the need to film his children in the bath?

I know you do not see anything, but that doesn't change the fact a father is filming bath time with his 5 year old daughters and posting it online for content.

How can none of his or her family see how wrong this is, and not intervene? Clemmie clearly sees no wrong in it, as I'm sure if she did she would have asked him to remove it.

He makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21