Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alectrona

Remember when we discussed this Youtube video some time ago (Thread 41, page 15) and there was one commenter defending Clemmie's actions claiming to be Clemmie's daughter? I think we all agreed that it's a fake profile. The comments are deleted now (another proof they read these threads) but one of the other comments still mentions AH asking "are you Clemmie?" and the hyperlink leads to the same profile that has commented on the youtube video of the short film so I guess it was her after all.
This was my little introductory piece to the gang. Then when people said, oh it's fake, I must confess I did feel a bit silly and naive. So the results of this investigation are welcomed by me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thuderfly

Does it concern anyone that there is a significantly lower uptake of the covid vaccine in minoritised groups in the U.K., potentially because of the mistrust of healthcare professionals such as Glen.

Then her husband is the one potentially giving you your vaccine. This would be a fantastic opportunity to talk about vaccine hesitancy and the reasons behind it such as medical racism and implicit bias which is clearly what was motivating Glen.

Would you want to go to get a vaccine and then see the husband of a racist health care professional is the one giving it to you? A racist health care professional who is still working clinically in a super diverse area of the U.K.

Hideous in all dimensions!!!

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Yeah got to be honest, having seen the slapdash approach he takes to all things, I’d be asking for someone else to administer it. I’d also be concerned about becoming part of a ‘funny’ story or post later in the day.
I second this. There's no way I'd let him do mine, his attention to detail is non-existant and he is ALWAYS looking for content for the 'gram. My entire skin would slam itself shut if he so much as pointed the vaccine needle at me.

Do we still have any "locals" to him on here?

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Yep, I was going to say, that wasn’t a walk down the beach with dad, that was a strategy meeting with her agent.

On the post, among the “she’s beautiful” comments, I noticed someone asked “where can I watch the video”, Anya (well her new project Instagram account) replied. So Anya has probably seen the last 12 months (AXA BLM) play out and still wants to be part of this gravy train. 🙄
Yes, I saw the replies as I scanned through the comments. It’s very warped isn’t it.

Some of the comments on the actual video are so over the top. ‘totally blown away’ ‘amazing insight’ blah blah

I also noticed that some probably planted comments are tagging Dr Ranj and Dr Alex telling them how they must watch it 🙄

As usual and as with everything with the SOD’s it all just feels very contrived! Foddo’s new project (as he’s failing so abysmally himself!)

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Hello - long time lurker and occasional poster here on FOD thread.

just to say I completely agree with you all about the public annual of his daughters diagnosis and how it makes him feel.

what world are we living in where anyone would think this ok? Those girls need some privacy and the freedom to decide what is shared about them when they are at an age to do so.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Sly is having a little Far Eastern purchase today hidden behind his many stories.

He’s also just followed the company who gifted him the dog leash 🙄

Desperate fkr

@Alectrona sorry you felt stupid about the Anya revelations in thread 41, I was one of those neigh sayers who thought it must be a fake account. Apologies. In my defence I tend to err on the side of caution with revelations these days...as I asked every newbie “is that you clemmie” and it was becoming embarrassing 😳😬😜

Also re the Anya film thing...parent of child doing something thinks they are “really good” shocker! Fk the amount of times I’ve been around braggy parents as they’ve told me how good their kids are at acting, singing, playing an instrument, reading, maths etc etc only to find out that the kids are at best average and at worse utterly shite!

This weekend I spoke to a friend who I’ve not seen for a few years, he told me his now 15 yo son had joined a band and “not to sound like one of those braggy parents, but he’s really really good”. He sent me some videos of his lad and his band and I braced myself for the inevitable shite and how Id have to lie saying wow he’s amazing, imagine my sheer disbelief when I watched the videos and was actually blow away thinking, yep I’d defo pay money to go see them. Reader I did not feel the same way when watching Anya’s performance.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Similar for me, I'll comment in general terms relating to the ethics of children on instagram, but not on a child's own online activities and content or anything personal.

I guess we are getting to the stage where we will see more and more children of influencers trying to make their own way (whether "encouraged" by the parents or not). Many of them will have presumably been growing up learning to highly value online attention, likes, follower numbers, etc.

• Sad

Emmadale

VIP Member
He didnt get paid - thats what it was all about
100% this!!

This joker and his wife have posted pics of his kids on the toilet, himself on the toilet, his kids crying etc etc so he can’t pretend to be bothered now! Too late dickhead!

Glen is probably revelling in the minor fame...but at the same time stamping her chunky boot wanting royalties!

• Heart

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Ok......
What the actual.....the stories about their photos being used for an open home 😂😂😂😂
Mate you can't be surprised ???? Your post these pics to (not a million 😅) followers daily.
A serial killer ?

Consent ??? Don't get me started.

Not new here but new posting 😃 love your work.
Edit: someone needs to fill the home owner in on their history 😂 maybe they'll replace them with some stock images then 😂😂😂😂😂
Can you please ask him if his daughters gave their consent?

• Heart
  • Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
I forced myself to watch him. It is a difficult situation for a family to come to terms with and it affects all of them so on one level they do have my sympathy, but keep it in the family, please.
Agree with @Axatogrind re automatic sub titles but captioning the four Rs when they are all Ts.
I don't feel comfortable contributing when he is disclosing such personal content about his daughter. It makes me feel like I am compounding his error by also invading her privacy.

• Sad

Spoke

VIP Member
He’s probably blurred out Lurpak because otherwise we’ll be messaging them telling them a racist misogynist child seller is using their products

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Still buying the emoji comments. The only time someone thinks he is funny, is when he pays for the laughing emojis.

20210309_221055.jpg
20210309_221113.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why should anyone care what his daughter and her friends think about the lockdown, maybe people would care if it wasn't scripted ? How much does his 13 year old actually miss out on aside from going to school and visiting her friends,
they have a yard, a big house(pile of bricks), a beach nearby, a park nearby, trampoline, ping pong table and bags of colour sorted leggo? Like your embarrassing father, show some gratitude. I know kids and gratitude are not really friends.😐

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Congratulations @allybongo on your first thread title!! It's brilliant 🤣

Thanks @Dogmuck for the recap.

I watched Andre on mute. Wtf is wrong with him? Actually, wtf is right with him.

I wish someone would gift them an Alice in Wonderland print for shits and giggles. Bet that wouldn't get hung up or raved about.

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
So I remembered this as I was going to sleep last night.

I used to work with a woman (who overshared
about her kids)

She had a 14/15 year old daughter and found out (I think as the girl was about to go and meet him) that she was being groomed by a guy online. They went to the police and they seized the laptop etc. She had to confess all to her parents about what she’d shared with him online (more-so so it wouldn’t be a shock in police interviews)

This was about 10/12 years ago so social media was nowhere near on the scale it is now so I dread to think how easy that would be now.

It always stuck with me what a murky world it is. I hate how this could evolve and worry for the future of my now 3 year old and how obsessed they get with technology.

Sorry, I’m rambling now but I feel so protective with my child on this that I just can’t believe how they just put their kids out there like this and this now feels like they’ve stepped it up a level with Anya. All desperation and greed!

• Sad
  • Heart

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
He KNOWS it is wrong because he took the photo of Marnie from behind. So he’s both fronting up (showing off his exciting news 😒) but hiding behind a sick child, in an “you can’t have a go at me for posting this. I did give her privacy” way because her face wasn’t fully shown.

He knows damn well what he’s up too.

• Sad