Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instashamous

Chatty Member
The twins bedroom could be hired out for use as a set of a horror film. It is a similar hue to the nursery in the woman in black. I half expected to see a levitating demonic doll in the corner in the video of the twins in their cots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Do you think they had a family meeting about labelling the draws (his typo)?

He’s so uptight I bet he squeaks when he walks.

“No girls! Scandi wood toys are three draws to the left and seven up from the bottom! Come come now!”

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
KnoBney wants an extra kitchen or laundry room, multi tool is on the prowl for new beds for his twinnies, triplet sellers want anything they can get their greedy grabby mits on. Look around you, you bunch of greedy arseholes, you all have a roof over your head and food to stuff in your faces, try being grateful for once.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Great title! Thanks @houseofhoop

Thanks for the recap @Dogmuck!

He is back on both accounts today. Explaining his reno plans for the third kitchen. ( I think he is still hoping someone will gift him a bespoke third kitchen ). And talking mental health and kid shit on FOD.

Claiming he is down and not feeling his usual LOL self. He is such a big vagina melt.

He seems to sway to the mental health issue now and then. Not sure why 🤔 he hardly uses his platform for something as serious and important as mental health does he?
He has probably seen some other parenting influencer doing it, so is trying that tactic for engagement. Bang wagon jumping wanker.

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
It’s fair enough to change the use of a room, but it doesn’t sit well with me how he is completely criticising how the room was previously done up as a studio, which was set up in order to (surprise, surprise) function as a studio.
He’s also massively implied that the owners left it in the state you see in the photo (grubby walls etc) . He’s not actually said it but he’s implying it. Slymon the slimy snake.

• Wow

Emmadale

VIP Member
Nah, everything was renovated to create a QVC style set for selling on Instagram.

The kitchen was designed to sell food products such as Hello Fresh; the dressing room was designed to sell clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and M&S floral polo necks with a special callout to the makeup table that was designed to sell cosmetics; the master bedroom and en-suite were designed to sell linen and hair/bath products.

They heavily invested in renovating rooms that could be used to sell consumables. There’s a reason the garden was left until last as fewer products can be placed in a garden unless you are a very keen gardener and they already had the obscenely expensive BBQ.
And then Alice fucked it all up!

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Awww he has many leaks in the roof.

Now this may just be me, but if I had a leaky roof I wouldn't be asking people on Instagram how to resolve it. I would call in a few professionals and get quotes, maybe ask neighbours for recommendations.

Is he really on the beg for roof repairs?

I hope not considering the current climate, there are so many businesses who are desperate for work.

• Angry
  • Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Hope she see's this post when she's older. So sad to see her crying. Just give her a hug and don't film her.

1610299327724.png

• Sad
  • Angry

Titfer

Chatty Member
In fact where IS all their stuff?? (it's not crap Sly, it's called belongings)

It's NOT in their rooms? Just turned 5 year old girls have presents.... They all can't fit in those paltry drawers? Do they have a second non instagramable room? Where are they homeschooling???

Where, where, where??!

P. S Being Scottish the "draws" not drawers things really pulls my plonker 🤣🙈

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Good for engagement when you can no longer show your kids though 🙄
One was fleetingly shown wasn’t she

I just hate the fact that this breed of dog is the novelty dog of the moment ( no disrespect to genuine dachshund lovers/owners) and is literally purchased for likes and content

• Heart

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Because their sisters. It’s They’re ! That really hurts my eyes and English is not even my first language.
I cringe every time I remember that he ‘wrote’ a book 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’m so confused by this post. Firstly the write up is very wanky, careful FOD you don’t want a repeat of the IWD fuck up and secondly, why aren’t they using their fabulous playroom to play in?
ETA: I have 7 sisters and none of those things ever crossed our minds, but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Twins ringlets are all gone!

• Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Apparently the trampoline is in the garden next door which is also their garden 🤨 and he's whinging about having to sort it out. 1820 covid deaths recorded in the UK yesterday. Mr Hooper, your problems are pretty, small, and irrelevant. Think before you speak again.

• Heart
Idk if I’m a boring prude but a roof leak is the sort of thing that should give you sleepless nights?! It can get seriously bad very quickly, water can destroy a property & all your possessions, render you un-mortgageable/un-sellable?! I’m in shock they took £100k out the company and didn’t spend a couple of grand on that...?!

You can’t fix a roof with free Ali express baubles huns you’re doomed 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
He is such a twunt.

I think those bikes are the same as the one Glen has. Expensive bikes. They'll outgrow them in a couple of years, waste of money.

Also, I see Glen is wearing her cheap gold tat earrings.

What happened to all the stock of jewellery I wonder?
They’ll be off those within a year, best thing to do with early kids bikes is buy a second hand one - mainly because there’s always twats out there (like Fod) who pay full price for something that will be too small in 12 months. Some lucky parent is going to be picking those lovely bikes up for £40 soon 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the video, but is that the kids play room? Why the fuck do they need a big print with the word ‘mum’ on there? That’s a bit narcissistic isn’t it? Have I read it right?

Maybe I should put a portrait of myself on the wall in my girls bedroom? I’m sure they would simply love that. 🤔🤔🤔
Omg yeah. Clearly the kids didn’t choose to “curate” that insta wall or buy that print (cue video from Sly saying the girls bought Glen the print) as it’s the same generic shite that’s all over the house...but in English.
How utterly self absorbed, surprised she didn’t get one saying “Glens brilliant”

• Haha
  • Angry

Titfer

Chatty Member
Don't shout at me, please. I'd had a new build house for a couple of years and didn't know what to do with it. I couldn't live in it full time because of caring responsibilities plus I was working very long hours. I hired an interior designer who was part of my wider group of friends. She did three rooms and the hall/stairs. Her fee was nothing when you consider I would have had to take an awful lot of time off work (and my leave was precious) and find reliable trades people. She 'curated' a picture wall in my living room with a mix of frames and canvases, and a mix of subjects. No naff prints. Many are pictures I took on my travels. There were strict borders to the collection so while each piece varies in size they all fit into an even space. I LOVE IT. I also love everything else she did.
Why would we shout at you? Gallery walls are fine when done well - generic, overpriced, badly thought out, hit body parts/limbs off them when you sit down... Are not 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15