Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I am also 💯 convinced he knew what she was up to. My husband is fully aware of my presence on tattle, he’d be hard pressed to miss it. So I question the whole ‘I had no idea’ thing. Unless they lead completely separate lives. Who knows what goes on behind that definitely dulux farrow and ball door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Well we all know she is a cunt, she doesn't need to put a reminder on the wall!
Maybe there’s a genuine communication problem in the house and they need to tell each other things through the art of art, let’s look at the evidence...

💓 mum - in playroom
BE KIND - in dining room
Girls - tiled into bathroom floor
C - in the kitchen dressing room
I love you (in French) - above Glens mirror in the kitchen dressing room

Sure there’s more in other rooms. It’s all making sense now

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Ooooh cheeky monkey 🐒 social blade snuck in with an early follower count today...before it showed a >1000
But the reality is he has lost over 1000 followers in less than 24 hours 😂😂😂😂
He’s gonna be fewwwmin, twins will be out in a post, Glen will be out on a post...fringe off..bots will be bought! He will not take this lying down...it will be video hell for us as he hides the purchase of 5000 bots behind his vaginas.

10 days until Burns night, could it be possible, in our wildest dreams, that he hits the 900k spot as a special anniversary grift for us? 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

HensInTheSkirting

So for content he’s tried:

Getting a new puppy
Cutting his own hair
Cooking
DIY
Shed building
Twins not sleeping
Glen on the gram
Dad dancing

GIVE IT UP! It’s tedious!

He’ll be joining the #seashanty bandwagon next!

• Haha

Blahblahbuzzy

Haha on the beg for roof repairs :ROFLMAO: tragic. Why can't he use google like a normal person? I personally cannot wait to hear what all the bots will recommend.

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Well he got a lot of interaction on that post and seemed to be having full on conversations with some. That’s what he wanted some god damn engagement for his business.

But Trolls, this is not his first rodeo, he’s had two other children, what are they 2 years apart? That’s the killer time, a toddler and a baby and that’s when you get the bedtime routine nailed. I mean aren’t this pair supposed to be the shining light of modern parenting? Isn’t this why they write books for us?

I’m surprised he’s not #supernanny but I’ve also seen influencers do this whole “my kids aren’t sleeping what should I do” shizzle before. Then up pops a “sleep coach” and boom 💥 7 free sessions and an Ad.

Let’s be honest though, they are not having any issues with them sleeping it’s just a desperate attempt for engagement, a total lack of any decent content and an opportunity to roll out the twins, but still claim he’s giving them their privacy by showing old videos...sad really.

ETA - ah see there on your post @LuBiLu a sleep coach - shuteye offering him their services

• Heart

ExhaustedDad

Oops this was on wrong thread lol but maybe I should also send one about FOD for ruining the fun of searching lego pieces in a huge box 😂😂
Lego automated response:
Thank you for your query, we have checked our records, we haven’t no paid partnership with @father_of_daughters

• Haha
  • Wow
I wish I had a play room! We have a lounge, which is for my husband and I, our 4 year old and the baby. I did decorate it over summer, but I didn't use #farrowandball, I instead colour matched using Valspar scrubbable paint (which doesn't smell of wee either). My kid seems perfectly happy with it and we have storage for him. Sure, it's not athletically pleasing, but it suits everyone. If I wanted a perfect lounge, I wouldn't have had kids.

Attachments

• Heart

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
I am pleased they aren't showing the children's faces anymore as they deserve some privacy but isn't it all a bit pointless now?! Everyone knows what they look like. They were fully grown children when we last saw them rather than babies so their looks aren't going to change a huge amount. I wish people wouldn't use their children the way all these bloggers do.
His USP is dead in the (sea) water, Father of Daughers but he’s stopped filming his daughters’ faces?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ The one where he’s dragging a twin along behind him at an angle so she’s not in shot is just so try hard for content, I can’t believe he still wastes time on this shit 🤪 go and enjoy your multitude of kitchens and ghastly wallpapers and turn off the gram Sly! Nobody cares anymore! You’re a father and you’re pointless! 😆

Here he is complaining about lockdown again!

This makes me SO fucking angry! My husband and I tested positive yesterday for Covid.
We haven’t been anywhere or done anything or seem anyone.

it’s agony!

He’d better be telling the truth about not seeing his family in Bristol.
I’m so pissed off with people thinking they’re exempt and above the law.

lockdown does suck but you’re a privileged wanker living a huge house. Stopped going for your 12k walks now you tosser???
💔 so sorry you’re suffering badly, I hope you’re on the mend soon. Have you figured out where you caught it from 😓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
What pisses me off with these influencers with massive platforms, is they don't use them to raise awareness of the real life struggles families are facing.

To post that dinner when there are families struggling to feed their children, and receiving such pitiful and quite frankly disgraceful food parcels, is fucking disgusting.

Not to mention those who do not have access to internet or laptops, and there he is talking about what to renovate next in his massive house, or posting stupid fucking videos mimicking Boris, just goes to show how self absorbed and ignorant he is.

If it doesn't involve £££ lining his pockets, or freebies being thrown his way, he doesn't give a fucking shit.
The problem for influencers with a conscience, and anything other than selfishness, is that it is a fine line between trying to influence for the good of others, and being called hypocritical for trying to do so. There are few who have/can negotiate that successfully.
The problem for Mr Hooper is that he is trying to be something he isn't, never was, and never will be, even before he fell from favour. I'm not sure where he is on the class scale, but probably not as high as he thinks and not as high as he aspires to. The same goes for his position as an influencer - he was never where he wanted to be, never quite as important as he thought. Now, with the pandemic and the impact on the global consultancy business, he could well be struggling to stay afloat, like a duck frantically paddling. Any uncertainty in his real life, coupled with the demise of his influencing career, could account for his manic, insensitive posts.
That ramble was an attempt at explanation only. He is where he is because of his actions (and to some degree his wifes). I can see no justification for thoughtless insensitivity, "let them eat cake " attitude. Personal responsibility. Personal accountability. Try it some time Mr Hooper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Charlibee

All I took from the latest post was how they’re so outnumbered because, IF YOU DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW, they have 4 kids. You aren’t the first to have more kids than adults, you won’t be the last...just give it the fuck up and start outnumbering yourselves with kitchens because at least we can make fun of that.
Outnumbering themselves with kitchens.... could be a thread title in there!

• Haha

HensInTheSkirting

Ah he’s eating the left over New Year party food that ST & co didn’t eat. Maybe they had enough with all the sausage rolls...

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
He’s desperate for content so he’s going with the puppy pull factor. So wrong.
While we’re talking desperate, my husband and I have never laughed so much as when we saw him in the fucking god awful hat! Mate you just look like a sad old git desperate to be considered young and cool. Please accept that those days are over for you. It’s tragic it really is, but at the same time, hilarious for us to watch. Is he trying to be a wannabe hipster? 😂 what a fail!!!!
Got his beanie and his can of brewdog....he’ll be on a retro BMX next #hipsterfail

• Haha
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I believe him that they are playing up at bedtime. He has shared so many bedtime videos and I never had the impression that they have a bedtime routine (which I think is really important) and generally I don't think he's consistent in parenting because he's an idiot so it really wouldn't surprise me if the twins were difficult at bedtime.
Yeah here in lies the problem- you, I and millions of people have seen them playing up at bedtime...cos videoing them is a great parenting technique for bedtime right?

The guys a dick and his wife is as shit.They were so desperate for content they let the kids run feral at bedtime. Remember the one where he’s sat in between the cot and they are just launching thing and are in and out, he just sat there. Then the one where he’s just sat there and they are bouncing around on their beds.

Why would he be surprised now that they won’t sleep. Jesus wept they are basic fucks!

ETA- hasn’t seen the video he’d posted when I wrote this. Its the video of them in the cots I was on about above 🙄

Author123

Chatty Member
It’s fair enough to change the use of a room, but it doesn’t sit well with me how he is completely criticising how the room was previously done up as a studio, which was set up in order to (surprise, surprise) function as a studio.

• Heart

Middleagedwannagramma_

The full potty is fathomless?! Coming back to this one. The filming of the beach meltdown is so cruel, the 5 yr olds have been goaded and then filmed their entire lives to get IG content to generate income off of the back of their family antics (unbeknownst to them) - when there was huge revenue coming in off the back of exposing the twins growing up experiences it was disgusting but the money talked and Sly and Clamie chose to ignore the long-term damage it was doing to the kids and they're family dynamic for bucks. But doing it purely to get engagement on a social media account... for what?! The shits and giggles?! Is mindless and fucked up! Those kids are surely going to grow up and hate their parents for this prolonged taunting and assault on their privacy.

The full potty is 💯 odd, it definitely looks like a pee done first thing or middle of the night, so how long has it been in the room? If they're getting ready to go to bed they'll be coming out of the bathroom after washing and going to the toilet?!! If they have a potty in the room to use 24/7 (that doesn't get emptied immediately) then Sly and Clamie need to get their own shit together, or do they all have one in their bedrooms!??!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

houseofhoop

VIP Member
God he's a moany bastard isn't he?
Bit late but I’m surprised at you Glen for allowing such a beige table of food to go on the gram, you’ve lost your touch. Not the middle class image you aspire to be is it?. Dear dear! How times have changed.

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Am sure those who've been displaced from their homes due to flooding will be relieved to know the Hooper's survived with just their trampoline having been blown from one part of their garden to another.

Thoughts and prayers are with FOD while he balances his phone on a fence post to film the garden rebuilding for his next reel. Perhaps set up a Just Giving page for trampoline companies to use to offer a free replacement?

• Haha