Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bla bla bla yawn

Omg
That’s such a beg. Why would you ask 914k Chinese/Arab/Americans on the internet? And he’s hashtagged roofrepair which obviously has tradesmen on it 🙄

Sly, google is your friend, also your local Facebook group or maybe even one of the new hun friend might be able to recommend!

Our last house was very similar to theirs, we did buy it as a total wreck and there were leaks in the top floor....guess what our first job was...a kitchen bedroom you ask? A zen room? New kitchen? New bathrooms?
Nope, we got the Fuxking roof fixed (well badly it was eventually done 3 times cos...roofers are bastards). Once our roof was water tight we could then get on with the rest of the house. But typically the Hoopers, fur coat no knickers, getting the “aesthetics” done before the core 🙄 dicks
They can’t take their insta #ad #gifted photos in shithole rooms though can they. The Frugality is the same - she moans about having a hole in the roof but instead of fixing it she gets a new kitchen, extension, new en suite.. it’s all for the gram. They’d have nothing to share otherwise.
surprised he can’t fix the roof himself now he’s such a Handy Andy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rangoonio

I don't want to be too judgmental but I'm wondering why almost 5year olds still use a potty and why they use it in their bedroom and not in the bathroom. Imagine they knock it over on the wooden floor 😷
My thoughts exactly, a potty at 5- and these pair have the audacity to sell parenting books!

I don’t know if anyone can recall but he done some unfunny ‘wacky’ video in the summer before his shitty little hiatus and it was about doing a festival at home. One of his ‘megalolz’ was harping on about queuing for the toilets and one of the curly-haired poppets came out of the toilet.

All feels very staged doesn’t it. I suppose it’s feasible that one twin uses the toilet whilst the other is still in the potty stage but I think that’s a bit of a stretch.

I can just imagine him on one of his manic episodes pissing into a potty in a frenzied, Patrick Bateman way, whilst whispering ‘creative outlet’ to himself.

What a fucking weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Quite.

Whatever money they have left from selling the kids will not last forever. Like you say, running a house that size will never be cheap. Not sure on the schooling, many say the grandparents pay for that, though it has never been confirmed.

Either way, they certainly won't be able to carry on with the lifestyle they were living. Considering most was gifted, or hugely discounted when they did actually pay for something.

And all those expensive free clothes and shoes will no longer fit the children, so they will now have to pay £55 per nightdress or jumper.

There are genuine influencers who do try to raise awareness on a regular basis. But those who just jump on the bandwagon because they see everyone else is posting stuff, they ruin it for them all. They don't even try to write their own take on the issue either, just repost what others have said.

Sly will post something about the school meals, he usually does about a week or two after it has been talked about in the news and on social media.

Wanker.

I did feel a tiny bit sorry for him at one point with all the manic posts and dishevelled appearance. But then you see the tone deaf side of him reappear, and you just end up feeling nothing but sheer anger towards him.
They won’t buy pricey nightgowns and whatnot, they’ll wait for Sainsbury’s 25% sales like I do. Twins will get hand me downs from the older girls so that they can tag fancy brands with a “oh this was hiding in the cupboard” type comment. And then they’ll seethe with jealously as ST’s girls get sent clothes.

When Sly does finally post about school meals it will likely be swipe up links telling his sheep who to donate to as he does a mental health walk through the woods. He’s not capable of much more.

Reactions: 17

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
The colour coded Lego! In their own little Lego condoms! Because they make it easier to find? What, so two five year olds can’t pick out say, three colour blue bricks in a bigger “messed up” pile? Isn’t that half the fun? I’ve seen some desperate content in my time but this is the pinnacle. I wonder how long that took him?

I would’ve hated my toys to be tidied away like that and it’s a fine line between tidy toys and giving the kids a hang up about “mess”. Treat carefully Fod. You are bleaching their existence from your normal life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
I think he covered the random staircase in stories and I didn't keep the screen shots I took. He was deliberately obtuse and consequently condescending when he said he'd no idea what it was for and he referred to it as probably from it's commercial use. Well Mr Hooper, your house is Victorian as it was built in 1888. It was a grand house for those times, probably the home of a relatively rich and influential family, possibly a professional was head of the house. Households like that would have had servants and a second staircase would mean they could go about their daily duties without disturbing the family. When it became commercial premises the second staircase would have served a similar purpose but, more importantly, it would have been a secondary escape route in the event of fire, as the fire door sign makes quite plain. Might he a good idea to keep the staircase.
How times have changed.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Holy shit, I just looked up Glen’s sister’s ex and I have a friend in common with him!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Henrys_cat

I would imagine they are stair gated into that room and can't get out hence the potty in the room. 🤢
The mess of that room if not staged is a disgrace.. they brought it on themselves though with their encouragement of the playing up.
Followers of the House of Horrors will know that they turned their 'impractical' family bathroom into the upstairs kitchen/dressing room, so no access to a bog for the twinkles without going up or down some stairs or through another bedroom. Hence why they are still slopping out at the grand old age of 5.

• Wow
  • Sad

Pinkblush

VIP Member
The beauty of the gram. Pretending to engage with 'fans' about roof but just fishing for freebies.

• Haha
The twins bedroom decor is horrible. What 5 year olds want a dark grey room? I appreciate you don’t have to go all-out fuchsia, but that’s just a miserable looking, dark and dreary space, clearly chosen cos that’s what they think looks good on the ‘gram and not what small children actually want. If you have the money & luxury to do up your own massive house, wouldn’t you consult your kids as to what they want? And what kid is going to say ‘oooo dark grey please?’ Hideous!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Why the fuck do they need a big print with the word ‘mum’ on there? That’s a bit narcissistic isn’t i
Clearly the kids didn’t choose to “curate” that insta wall or buy that print (cue video from Sly saying the girls bought Glen the print)
To remind the kids who fucked up their gravy boat of freebies and followers
Of course his sister didn’t buy that print, she’s he’s just responding to her his loyal Tattle following again, but messing with us so we don’t get a BINGO! 👋coooeeee Glen Sly 👋
Glen totally bought it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Grrrr 😡 it fucking is an AL!
This is the link you’d need for that product
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FYPCQQW
This is the link the SODs have used- the ref = is the give away

Amazon productref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_fabc_8iT9Fb4TEBZGW

Snide shits! God they must be hard up! But I imagine 30k of people min will swipe up on that and like @OhMyWord said, you need to clear your cookies or anything you buy from amazon will give them £! Not many will know this and obviously he hasn’t declared it!

Sharks ducking sharks!

• Wow
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Any of you trolls think he talked...completely randomly along with sausage and mash...about the trust fund to tell us to pipe down about them selling their kids for free sinks?
I defo think he felt he should get that out there...Sly Hun, when they take control of their money they’ll probably need to spend it all on therapy because of you and your wife’s relentless selling of their childhoods! 😒

• Heart
  • Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Let's face it, they wanted a show home filled with expensive tat for their #Ad filming and photos, and at the time they were flying high in the influencer world, so it was cheap to get it all done for free or hugely discounted.

They just never took in to account that one of them would fuck it up beyond repair, and it would all come tumbling down.

I give them two or three more years in that house before they sell up and move to a more modern house, without leaky roofs and draughty bricks. They won't have the money to keep feeding in to running a house that size, not without the huge discounts and freebies they were relying on.

What is that dancing about? No one wants to see the twat in a hat doing his stupid dad dance.