Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
That gallery wall is such a badly executed cliche. The Margot in Margate and the Good Vibes Only (seriously, fuck off) are like shit in a field on Insta reno huns accounts. The proportions are all wrong too. I remember Glen saying that she had help from a designer to 'curate' (kill me now) the other gallery wall which Fodney posted about on the House of Horrors account, but no mention of the external help in the post.
Don't shout at me, please. I'd had a new build house for a couple of years and didn't know what to do with it. I couldn't live in it full time because of caring responsibilities plus I was working very long hours. I hired an interior designer who was part of my wider group of friends. She did three rooms and the hall/stairs. Her fee was nothing when you consider I would have had to take an awful lot of time off work (and my leave was precious) and find reliable trades people. She 'curated' a picture wall in my living room with a mix of frames and canvases, and a mix of subjects. No naff prints. Many are pictures I took on my travels. There were strict borders to the collection so while each piece varies in size they all fit into an even space. I LOVE IT. I also love everything else she did.

Reactions: 15

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Edit: Posted a link too but it's already been done. 😅

#Iheartsimon
#canihaveyourautographcauseimyourbiggestfan

"We met over a crowded dance floor". Same story with Si. Think I need to get down to this nightclub too.

Message to other couples?
C:Why do you even think you can beat me?
Jamie: "It shouldn't be beat me, it should be beat us".
C: "okay we'll do it again"

1610727720723.png

Tbh I can picture myself as a groupie for Jamie's band.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
FOD and MOD really are a pair of twats. Renovated a house in such a way that young children need a potty on their bedroom floor as their nearest bathroom is up or down a flight of stairs or else run through bedrooms to get to en-suite toilets. Imagine when planning the renovation not to think of their girls needing a toilet quickly during the night.

You would think they would have given them the bedroom with the en-suite instead of it being a guest room.

Actually I wonder how they wipe their bums/wash their hands after using the potty. Pure gross filming that.

• Sick
  • Sad

Rosieee

VIP Member
This is random, and also a long shot, but does anyone know what happened with glens sister a couple of years back?
I remember glen posting something about how she was about to get married and then it was all very suddenly off the cards. Would love some insider details 👀
I wasn’t really that interested in them at the time so didn’t give it much thought, but it’s just randomly popped back into my brain after she’s been mentioned here!
I remember Glen moaning about having to organize the bachelorette party and looking for ideas and recommendations (aka begging for freebies) and then all of a sudden she took her sister on a trip with her because she was suffering from terrible heartbreak and wedding was off. That’s what’s nice about having a sister that brag about every details of her life and those around her, everyone knows about you even if you do seems to be a private person :(

• Sad
  • Wow

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Tone fucking deaf!
🤬🤬🤬

The image on the right is supposed to feed a child for 10 days, the one on the left is a smug reminder that his children can have a hot meal every lunch time.

I’m cross!
What pisses me off with these influencers with massive platforms, is they don't use them to raise awareness of the real life struggles families are facing.

To post that dinner when there are families struggling to feed their children, and receiving such pitiful and quite frankly disgraceful food parcels, is fucking disgusting.

Not to mention those who do not have access to internet or laptops, and there he is talking about what to renovate next in his massive house, or posting stupid fucking videos mimicking Boris, just goes to show how self absorbed and ignorant he is.

If it doesn't involve £££ lining his pockets, or freebies being thrown his way, he doesn't give a fucking shit.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Exactly. But he probably does think that's a solution.
I'm in shock. Imagine being left to pee in a potty when you're at school while your parents both have luxurious en suite bathrooms and the family bathroom has been turned into a dressing room. They will remember this! This is a lifetime of therapy happening before our eyes.
I haven't been on the account since I saw it. I feel complicit just by watching.
I remember going on a caravan holiday as a kid, I must have been 4/5 and the caravans back then didn’t have toilets, you had to go to communal loos and showers 🤢 like a camp site. I remember we had to use a “potty” at night because we weren’t (tightly) allowed to go dashing around a campsite to public loos at night. I remember distinctly feeling super ashamed at having to use a potty (more like one of those old chamber pots) then, even when it was temporary and was for safety purposes. I can’t imagine how degrading it would feel to do that at home, a house with at least 4 toilets 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg so staged! But if those two really did trash that room then they are out of control, they are 5 not 2. I certainly wouldn’t be filming it while they giggled under a towel!

Also sly, nice shot of the full potty 🤢
Wow. My daughter is 6 months younger than the twins (it's why I started following them), and would never, ever, ever expect her to sit on a potty. She is a grown child who goes to school (obv not right now, thanks Boris). Simon, you're being lazy. Get up and take them to the toilet if they need it. Eurgh.
And the room trashing... It's kind've cute at 2, but they're 5... Not cute at all.

• Heart

Rangoonio

Try not to ever judge parents but fuck it im going to... my daughter is a year younger than the twins, not at school yet and the potty was chucked out at least a year ago... surely they can go to the toilet themselves (with maybe a bit of help with a poo). Isn’t that, getting themselves dressed and using cutlery basics they need to know prior to school (unless the girls have additional needs, which I’m not aware of)
I don’t think they do, but if they did have additional needs it would make his filming of that tantrum even more abhorrent, if that’s possible.
It gives me a knot in my stomach seeing children upset, my little girl is about 9 months younger than the twins and it breaks my heart to see her cry, even when she’s in the wrong and having a tantrum, I take no joy in seeing her upset, and certainly wouldn’t film it for anyone.

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Drugging the kids?
Talking about how they’ve got the biggest basement yada yada. Oh shut up you pompous git!
This is just tone deaf (on both of his accounts).
Like hell he didn’t see his family!

That secret passageway leads to a land of free frozen chips and an out of date quiche.

NOBODY ASKED ABOUT THAT SODDING DOOR!
Oh I remember where it leads to, that’s just storage for all those gifted clothes the girls have outgrown. He did a self righteous story about taking it to charity shops. I bet he goes down there every now and then to reminisce 😂

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
So he now wants their child trust fund money back?

Not enough that they raked in thousands and thousands for you over the years, which they'll likely never see. Now you want their trust fund money? Fuck off.

• Wow
  • Heart

Bla bla bla yawn

I really don’t get why trades-people do ‘gifted’/‘pr discount’ work. Fair enough if FOD promotes you to 900k people but how many of them live locally, how many also need roof repairs, how many would take a total strangers recommendation?

• Haha

MissPoppyFourPaws

May I suggest a caption of WordArt for so many Instagrammers out there? I'm sure that there must be a suitable Ramsgate based emporium that could market such a decorative feature ...

"Original Thought. Try to have one."

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyb123

902bf285e29e48cbd62349ba877988b6.jpg

This is what would spring more to mind when thinking about being 'athletically pleasing' 🙈. Do people not proof read? (Have checked multiple times for mistakes in this comment 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart

Middleagedwannagramma_

Yeah like by a couple of centuries older couple, with 1859 workhouse vibes. Which is kinda what they moved in there for, child labour force and master of the vaginas 🥴🤢

• Haha
Oh god. Curate and source and two terms that drive me mad. Generally, instawankers mean plan or found. But that just doesn’t sound as grand.
I’m off to source some beans in my cupboard and curate my morning coffee now... 🤢

• Haha