Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Your mum

Tone fucking deaf!
🤬🤬🤬

The image on the right is supposed to feed a child for 10 days, the one on the left is a smug reminder that his children can have a hot meal every lunch time.

I’m cross!
Completely agree. Read the bloody room mate. As an aside I think his sausage and mash structure looks phallic and hugely unappetising 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Yel

Chatty Member
How bored must he be to think eating some frozen Christmas food in January is content 😵

• Heart
  • Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I hope the previous owners message him and tell him to fuck right off

I think it’s your kids that made the yellow room into a shit hole I doubt the previous owners drew on the radiators and walls with crayon despite their artistic nature 🤨

fucking clown 🤡
who puts a fucking coffee table in a kid's playroom 😂

• Haha

ExhaustedDad

And if we were still doing bingo, you’d get a point for this...he zoomed in on the nest dial! He’s deffo reading here!!

Hi Sly, you sad fuck!
Of course he reads here. He’s just fuming he can’t monetise the engagement he gets on here, it’s way more than he gets from his posts.
Every post .... tattle gains members.. every post on insta he loses followers 😂

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Genuine question, the recent post on HoH about the front room. Is this really what people aspire to have? It just looks a bit meh and granny ish, the gallery wall looks unfinished and badly thought out... You're going to catch on those lower prints when you sit on that couch. And wtf is the on session with block colour book displays? View attachment 384238View attachment 384240
Look at them being all hip and cool with their Ibiza coffee table book!
Oops, nearly forgot they were DJ’s!

Lol

Oh god. Curate and source and two terms that drive me mad. Generally, instawankers mean plan or found. But that just doesn’t sound as grand.
I’m off to source some beans in my cupboard and curate my morning coffee now... 🤢
And in their case sourced means gifted/scrounged

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’m also baffled by the “play room”. Does that even look like a playroom to anyone? Was this just a response to our convos about the twins bedroom looking like a Victorian orphanage?

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I believe him that they are playing up at bedtime. He has shared so many bedtime videos and I never had the impression that they have a bedtime routine (which I think is really important) and generally I don't think he's consistent in parenting because he's an idiot so it really wouldn't surprise me if the twins were difficult at bedtime.
If they are playing up, maybe its because they've been trained from a young age to play up to daddy's phone 24/7 for the gram. It must be confusing for them to go from seeing a phone shoved at them, to their parents actual faces.

On another note, he hasn't said sod all about the attacks on the Capitol yesterday.

I thought he was majorly invested in all things involving the US election? 🙄

Last edited:

Emmadale

VIP Member
Who has that much time on their hands to open and close drawers for likes? Wow, the answer to your question about who’s job is more important is pretty fucking evident given you spend an inordinate amount of your day filming utter shite!
I know we’ve said this a million times but I’d love to know what his colleagues think. And why he hasn’t had the sack!!

I’m on zoom calls all day with my job or doing other work when I’m not. Luckily my little boy is at nursery but even so there’s no way I’d have time to dick around making and (poorly) editing videos.

I’m presuming the kids are in school via Glen’s keyworker status as it’s just not doable (unless he’s on furlough) presume she works more than one day a week now?!

Come on people... he’s cold, he keeps his hat on so he can turn the heating off to save some money. Yet those pesky kids keep turning the @nest dial 🤬 another heating post inbound
And if we were still doing bingo, you’d get a point for this...he zoomed in on the nest dial! He’s deffo reading here!!

Hi Sly, you sad fuck!

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I reckon he has already had the roof fixed in the summer, and he is just using it for content now.

As mentioned by @heretoreaditall2019, you would not leave a leaky roof ( few leaks too ) for long to ask on the gram and then decide what material to use, and find a reputable roofer.
Their lies are and fake content is infuriating
So many are at it, old photos passed off as recent, fake interaction, so many of them are doing the “what do you think” ...” what would you do”
“ ask me a question”

yeah I’ve got a question why don’t you Fuck off with your fake bullshit 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Oh bless! Look at him trying to prove it was from his sister. I expect this is him just texting clammie and she’s fake responding. Do better FOD, do better
Oh no, I think this might have been the cringiest thing he’s done yet.

So why would a sister (who potentially doesn’t exist) buy their brother a print about being a mum. As much as he likes to portray he’s a sole parent, he’s not actually their mum!

Such a tangled web of lies you weave Glen/Sly, I’m embarrassed for you with this one!

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Morning trolls - he didn’t go on a big buying spree and so now we are in 914k - it’s clear we won’t hit our 900k by Burns night, unless he does something really stupid, but he’s definitely lost over 100k followers this past year.
EE043449-6802-41EA-BAE5-E71A4B5B1DCC.jpeg

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Fucking fuck off you colossal cunt (Credit to another tattler for that gem) FOD. What happened to, ‘we won’t show pictures of the girls bedroom’ ‘we won’t film prolonged tantrums’. You are truly a cunt of a parent who is clearly making them play up for the cameras. What a sad little life you have.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I like basketball players so “athletically pleasing” means Kevin Love to me, not felt roof tops.

But that said, I already roll my eyes at their~aesthetically pleasing rooms and kitchens and whatever. But flat roof? Who the fuck is going to see it to care?! Just pick whatever option you want/can afford and shut up.
If he can see France on a good day,, from his rooftop, some poor French person may see his non aesthetically repaired roof. Can't have that can we fodNey.

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Oh and I’m utterly cringing at how long he spent setting that staged picture up with the strategically placed flowers, book & beer 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh and I’m utterly cringing at how long Glen he spent setting that staged picture up with the strategically placed flowers, book & beer

• Haha
  • Heart