Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are on FIRE. Only two more now, get in quick!
You realise we’ve probably ruined his Christmas.....if he does read here, he’ll be trying not to do any of these.

Or because he can’t think for himself, he’ll reverse troll us and use them all (but maybe leave us hanging for the past couple!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We should have started on 1st December then he could have done one a day for us as a kind of tattle trolls advent calendar 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry - work got crazy for 24 hours. Just been catching up.
Hope I’m maybe still in time for Bingo?! Some baking/cooking with the girls? Them mostly out of sight bar a glimpse of a curl but final result then displayed beautifully.

Oh my Gosh have just seen the latest little hands post. Wow. Just wow...from the hating them all and hoping they might choke, we have now seen a marked change in last couple of days. Crying on the beach because the twins aren’t babies or even toddlers any more (yep, cash cows def gone). Then this feeling massively sad and emotional and admitting to crying about the girls litttle hands. It’s back to a very worrying state for me. If you read the first few lines of his caption, it’s more than a bit troubling. The worlds too fast and noisy, he’s overwhelmed, focus gone, feeling insignificant.
I actually don’t even want to criticise anymore as it honestly sounds to me like a massive cry for help. I’m genuinely concerned about his mental health. He flipping needs help Gwen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
His mother in law (and I think his own mother too) comment on his page. He’s got a lot of women looking out for him, including his sister in law. Even though he’s a pratt, he’s not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry - work got crazy for 24 hours. Just been catching up.
Hope I’m maybe still in time for Bingo?! Some baking/cooking with the girls? Them mostly out of sight bar a glimpse of a curl but final result then displayed beautifully.

Oh my Gosh have just seen the latest little hands post. Wow. Just wow...from the hating them all and hoping they might choke, we have now seen a marked change in last couple of days. Crying on the beach because the twins aren’t babies or even toddlers any more (yep, cash cows def gone). Then this feeling massively sad and emotional and admitting to crying about the girls litttle hands. It’s back to a very worrying state for me. If you read the first few lines of his caption, it’s more than a bit troubling. The worlds too fast and noisy, he’s overwhelmed, focus gone, feeling insignificant.
I actually don’t even want to criticise anymore as it honestly sounds to me like a massive cry for help. I’m genuinely concerned about his mental health. He flipping needs help Gwen.
It never sits well with me those sort of posts (FOD I
Mean) where people talk like FOD or cry into their phone and post it on Instagram I mean who does this?
Do I think he’s depressed 🤷‍♀️ I’m not a doctor but most depressed people I have known spent a lot of time sleeping and stuck in the house not on the beach going for bracing walks with the dog filming themselves but then they are regular people not Instagram famous
Does 99.99% of me think he an attention seeking bleep who will literally say anything for likes and sympathy and to stop his number of followers falling er yes
I just think a lot of them are totally self absorbed, used to adulation and freebies and say everything to camera like some faded Gloria Swanson ready for their close up
So whilst you worry about him he’s probably quite happy chomping on his sour dough toast with avocado, moaning at and about his non earning children and grappling with the fact he’s not that popular but hey he’s still got 924,000,00 followers
So I personally will save my sympathy for those who have lost their lives and those who have lost their jobs this year and who are facing a far bleaker future than someone in their very big expensive house with four beautiful healthy children, a wife and a dog and a good income who is feeling a little bit sorry for himself and thought “ I know I’ll post this on Instagram”
And yes I mention his big house because hey he shows it off and it had its own Instagram feed
And yes I mention his wealth because hey he is wealthy and not struggling on Universal Credit and yes wealthy comfortable people can be depressed but as I said it’s the face to camera phone trawling for sympathy that grates
And yeah I sound harsh I suppose I am but I don’t have any sympathy for him
Anyway that’s my unprofessional opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 39
We've got enough for the bingo card! Thank you for joining in the fun, submissions are closed but everyone will be able to follow along and see if we can tick off some squares or if the whole thing fails spectacularly :LOL:

I'll get the bingo card made up later today or tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning Tattlers! Just dropped in to say that I’ve just seen something that made me roar (inwardly) with laughter. A Dryrobe w*nker in a bright yellow robe, strutting through the middle of a South London suburb. 10 miles from the Thames and a hundred miles from the coast! LOL!

At least ST actually lives by the beach. Come back, ST, all is forgiven 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I retract my post on the previous thread where I did genuinely feel concern for him after his beach stories. He has in fact made my blood boil.

I'm now convinced the bloke has been testing his engagement with different styles of videos, in order to find the style that captures his audience, with the most likes and comments.

After yesterdays post holding a hand, I feel there will be plenty more posts of woe is me, I miss the baby stage (cash cows), my babies make me feel so grateful, I am such a privileged man to have all these vaginas around me.

He isn't manic. He is perfectly fine.

The bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It never sits well with me those sort of posts (FOD I
Mean) where people talk like FOD or cry into their phone and post it on Instagram I mean who does this?
Do I think he’s depressed 🤷‍♀️ I’m not a doctor but most depressed people I have known spent a lot of time sleeping and stuck in the house not on the beach going for bracing walks with the dog filming themselves but then they are regular people not Instagram famous
Does 99.99% of me think he an attention seeking bleep who will literally say anything for likes and sympathy and to stop his number of followers falling er yes
I just think a lot of them are totally self absorbed, used to adulation and freebies and say everything to camera like some faded Gloria Swanson ready for their close up
So whilst you worry about him he’s probably quite happy chomping on his sour dough toast with avocado, moaning at and about his non earning children and grappling with the fact he’s not that popular but hey he’s still got 924,000,00 followers
So I personally will save my sympathy for those who have lost their lives and those who have lost their jobs this year and who are facing a far bleaker future than someone in their very big expensive house with four beautiful healthy children, a wife and a dog and a good income who is feeling a little bit sorry for himself and thought “ I know I’ll post this on Instagram”
And yes I mention his big house because hey he shows it off and it had its own Instagram feed
And yes I mention his wealth because hey he is wealthy and not struggling on Universal Credit and yes wealthy comfortable people can be depressed but as I said it’s the face to camera phone trawling for sympathy that grates
And yeah I sound harsh I suppose I am but I don’t have any sympathy for him
Anyway that’s my unprofessional opinion
I agree. I’m very lucky not to have suffered much with my mental health in the past but when I did go through a (post birth) period of anxiety I wasn’t shouting about it on Instagram. In fact Instagram with everybody’s shiny happy lives was the last thing I wanted to look at!
Somebody mentioned already that it seems all too convenient that he posts about it at peak engagement times and at a time when he’s struggling for any other content/losing followers. It works though as he’s even got sympathy from some of us on here as it isn’t nice to watch.

I’m sure he is struggling....but struggling with the fact he’s losing followers and not been sent £4K sinks anymore. They were riding high until Alice and felt untouchable and it must be hard that it all came crashing down but like you say compared to some they very much still have it all and are still living off some of the freebies plus a lot of £££ in the bank from their pre Alice life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree. I’m very lucky not to have suffered much with my mental health in the past but when I did go through a (post birth) period of anxiety I wasn’t shouting about it on Instagram. In fact Instagram with everybody’s shiny happy lives was the last thing I wanted to look at!
Somebody mentioned already that it seems all too convenient that he posts about it at peak engagement times and at a time when he’s struggling for any other content/losing followers. It works though as he’s even got sympathy from some of us on here as it isn’t nice to watch.

I’m sure he is struggling....but struggling with the fact he’s losing followers and not been sent £4K sinks anymore. They were riding high until Alice and felt untouchable and it must be hard that it all came crashing down but like you say compared to some they very much still have it all and are still living off some of the freebies plus a lot of £££ in the bank from their pre Alice life.
I feel those children probably do still get some work with clothing brands as over the years ( god it’s been going on for years 😱) tattlers have managed to dig up photos of the children either the older two girls advertising children’s fashions or the twins doing toddler fashion stuff that hasn’t appeared on their Instagram accounts

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If he can piss about in the woods, quaff Prosecco whilst bathing his kids, post handyman hints & tips on HoH and gloat about his laaads trip of a lifetime then I’m pretty sure his problems and not mental health related but more a wanten lust for freebies, likes and followers and a desperation to gather more praise and a new utility room.

I don’t buy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could you imagine being on your dog walk & stumbling across this freak talking to his phone & making a video of himself crying to his dog. This bloke needs to get a bleeping grip..
I thought about this because I often go on walks / hiking alone. If I saw someone like Simon in the woods, I'd would seriously consider calling 911 / an ambulance to make sure someone checks he's okay and not having some kind of delusions / hallucinations.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two random thoughts from me:

1. He seems to have an incredible amount of free time/"me" time, considering the responsibilities of working (full time?), having a family of six with young children, and maintaining/"improving" that enormous house. Where is he getting all this time to film & edit for 2 accounts, go on long walks, bike rides, sit in a car on his own, hockey (although haven't seen much of that lately), cultivate his interiors passion ( 😄 ) & ponder and reflect about himself so much, etc?

2. Engagement gets talked about a lot. IMO his engagement is shockingly bad, and I'm not talking about numbers. He just chucks out this mish-mash of content, replies to a couple of comments in a dead-end or flippant manner, buys bots and that's it. There's no meaningful connection with his audience, no genuine two-way interactions or being social. He doesn't seem to have a clue who his audience even is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's gone quiet on the HOH page. Nothing posted in a week. Not even a Friday Small Business beg. 🤔

Has Glen been too busy catching babies to post?

• Haha
  • Heart
It's gone quiet on the HOH page. Nothing posted in a week. Not even a Friday Small Business beg. 🤔

Has Glen been too busy catching babies to post?
If I saw Glen coming in to my delivery room and I was about to give birth I would (metaphorically) run for the hills. Wonder if this has ever happened to her - a mum to be refusing her as the delivery midwife?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I saw Glen coming in to my delivery room and I was about to give birth I would (metaphorically) run for the hills. Wonder if this has ever happened to her - a mum to be refusing her as the delivery midwife?
I've said the same before, that I'd definitely refuse her as midwife, but that's so easy to say sitting here at my screen, being fairly confident about my rights and having completed my family. I imagine it would be an extremely difficult thing to do in situ at such a vulnerable time when not necessarily thinking straight. If anyone here, or lurking, is concerned about encountering her as a midwife, do read up on your rights and have a plan in place for what you'd do if Clemmie Hooper were to be assigned to care for you and your baby. If you have a birthing partner, discuss it with them so they can advocate for you.

• Heart
Someone said the same on mumsnet-something about how she’d always be running out to check her phone and this mum would rather give birth in the car park

and this poster got ROASTED for it

i agreed with her-in labour,legs akimbo,pushing a small human out of my vagina-the last person I’d want standing there is clemmie bloody hooper

Woah he's got some highbrow tagging going on. Second one is from Lebanon.

1607628575057.png

1607628644650.png

1607628836951.png

Also noticed that a Russian account has taken and reposted a photo of a twinnie on to their own account, which also has photos of Buddy Oliver.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.