Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember after Christmas last year and he did the post of him solo swigging wine at the beach claiming it was NYE (I think...or maybe Boxing Day) and a follower tagged him in Tenerife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Remember after Christmas last year and he did the post of him solo swigging wine at the beach claiming it was NYE (I think...or maybe Boxing Day) and a follower tagged him in Tenerife 😂
Oh blimey yes! Wasn't there a pretend tip run too or something like that? My memory is failing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I say he does a post with himself in a beanie with a tray of Covid jabs a la period style post, sad face, head to one side... come on @Axatogrind photoshop it for us all for a laugh!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks @Pocahontas for the shiny new thread! Congrats @Emmadale on your well deserved thread title! And thanks @GetOffMyLawn for posting that folding chair gif, which is one of my all-time faves! 😂

GAME TIME!

Anyone up for a thread #41 bingo collab? Post a brief prediction for something FOD/HOH will say or do during the course of this thread, or a keyword, theme or phrase, you know the sort of thing (1-10 words will fit on a square). I'll produce a bingo card and we can see how we did at the end. I need 25 participants with a square each to make up a card 😃

I'll go first:
- A "mixing three households" post
“you’ll always find her in the kitchen.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christmas kitchen disco with Clemmie’s lovely spread in the background.

Taking all the present packaging to the tip.

Complaining about how early the twins woke up on Christmas morning, complete with a bleary-eyed monologue.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My god just seen his latest post...a total 180 from his recent, you’re dead to me, I hope you choke, uncontrollable arseholes.

I think he’s hit the spot with this post though, photo of tiny twin hand clasping dear daddies, sentimental words by Sly. He’s trying all angles and I think he’s on to a winner with sentimental sly...the huns are lapping it up. He’d lost 500 followers today and this move might just save him from another big loser day!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
FOD bingo, twins decorating the tree with their backs to camera, no tinsel in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A post about getting socks, he’ll say now he’s older he loves getting socks as he hates buying them

• Haha
Could you imagine being on your dog walk & stumbling across this freak talking to his phone & making a video of himself crying to his dog. This bloke needs to get a bleeping grip..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Some glib speech about our NHS workers and how Christmas is business as usual for them, with staged twin chaos in the background as he’s solo parenting.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.