Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Bounty Margate posted up some pics earlier this year of their proper reno of the house from the pre-Hooper days, someone commented that one of the rooms would make a lovely "Zen room" (wink, wink) 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When Bounty Margate posted up some pics earlier this year of their proper reno of the house from the pre-Hooper days, someone commented that one of the rooms would make a lovely "Zen room" (wink, wink) 😄

Pretty sure FODDERS said somewhere recently that he enjoyed looking out of his bedroom window at the sea... was he hanging out of his window to get that view, I wonder 🤔🤔🤥🤥

• Haha
Now he is banging on about phonics, just give it up you utter WANKER. Ride off into the sunset on your bike and don't come back this time, ever.🚴‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m concerned that FOD hasn’t set his budgets for 2021 yet; you’ve left it a bit late mate, call yourself a management consultant?? Most of us set our budgets in August.
As @Pocahontas said, lovely bit of am dram there fodders.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m awake very late but spotted FOD tagged here. Was this the F&B matched paint or actual F&B?
I’m conflicted about the Times giving them a shoutout but if they paid for the work then I suppose the businesses needn’t be tarnished. It’s another story if anything in the en suite was gifted though 🧐 I feel like tattle will have the receipts 🍿

Attachments

• Wow
The moron did it completely wrong...
Next he will be performing sign language for the deaf, I can only imagine what a cock up that would be.
To be clear, as foDney is fond of saying, I looked at his phonics tale with the sound off.

The moron did it completely wrong...
Next he will be performing sign language for the deaf, I can only imagine what a cock up that would be.
To be clear, as foDney is fond of saying, I looked at his phonics tale with the sound off.

Reactions: 9
I’m awake very late but spotted FOD tagged here. Was this the F&B matched paint or actual F&B?
I’m conflicted about the Times giving them a shoutout but if they paid for the work then I suppose the businesses needn’t be tarnished. It’s another story if anything in the en suite was gifted though 🧐 I feel like tattle will have the receipts 🍿
The tiles were definitely gifted, I remember the whoohaa at the time and I still have the receipts ( on my laptop) as I reported it to the ASA at the time.... might do it again because they said they had spoken to him about it and he’s obviously a wanker not listened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Find this sudden surge in press & minor re emergence of Clem v interesting, they’re clearly reaching out to PR contacts to re establish themselves in the influencer space? Likewise with buying followers, it felt absurdly pointless to burn money like that but now seeing him trying to court press again it makes complete sense.

Reactions: 19
It must be a big burden on them now. I'm still fuming he got a discount on that stair runner, I'm even more annoyed that I like the stair runner!!!
I’m fuming too; Roger Oates runners are top notch quality and fiendishly expensive. Wanted one for our stairs and decided we couldn't justify the expense. And Roger Oates go and hand the grabby SOD’s a discount. So disappointed in them and very tempted to send them a letter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine trying to keep clawing it all back, but having people there to keep on reminding everyone what a racist bleep your wife is.

Also, do we think he is contacting these home interior people to feature his property on their grid?

The Olivia lady mentioned something about affiliate links, are these people getting paid for featuring his property? Is Sly also getting a cut?

20201125_075136.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine trying to keep clawing it all back, but having people there to keep on reminding everyone what a racist bleep your wife is.

Also, do we think he is contacting these home interior people to feature his property on their grid?

The Olivia lady mentioned something about affiliate links, are these people getting paid for featuring his property? Is Sly also getting a cut?

View attachment 323168
Whilst nothing about racism is funny, I find this funny how they can’t hide from it. In the days post Alice, I can imagine Glen saying to Sly ‘oh it will all blow over in a few days’ but it hasn’t and won’t.

I’ve said many times before that they’ve had opportunities to own it and apologise but have chosen not to. Their cowardly approach will mean all these attempts at her resurgence will backfire! And rightly so!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.