Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Christ on a bike. What the effing hell did I just watch on his FOD insta? Imagine coming across him in the woods on a dog walk. You'd run in the opposite direction from that mad man.

And the HOH romantic meal for two? What has that got to do with DIY? I mean, sure they had to cook it (defeats the object of a takeaway meal no?). But it's not interior design. God, do you think they'll post a step by step instruction on how to cook it? Got to be Glen.

I just had to share these beauties...

20201204_233605.jpg
20201204_233627.jpg
20201204_233642.jpg
20201204_233711.jpg
20201204_233743.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

allybongo

Chatty Member
Ladies it’s been a rubbish week I’m feeling a bit down and am too lazy to search. Can someone please please post the period post? When he stands with his little sad face and a tray of tampax, tea and always-ultra?? Every time I see it I feel better about myself and my life choices 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I really need to DM Sly to ask advice on getting my partner to commit social media career suicide, do you think he’d film a quick tute on stories if I ask?

• Haha

GetOffMyLawn

I’m a relative newbie and only found Tatler due to that silly sod, Salli Whatsherface moaning about being bullied online! I then happened upon this local to me dickwad and my eyes were truly opened!

I now frequent this thread more than perhaps any of the others as their sense of entitlement is astounding particularly as the Thanet area is one of the most deprived in the UK. I quickly picked up on the beef with ST so a little bit of research didn’t hurt.

I’m ambivalent about a new thread but will contribute regardless, but I think she’s more of a side (comedy) show who admittedly mirrors their lifestyle too. And she has a ‘proper job’: he’s practically a grifter 💕

• Heart

Rangoonio

Interesting to note that if you go onto Rakookoo’s page and check her followers, first one is winks_howard (Glen’s private platform of pretentiousness) but no sign of Sly.
Further proof, if needed (it isn’t) that Glen is HOH.
if they had a brain cell between them this might not be quite so easy to see through.🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Holy sweet Jesus! Typical this all kicks off when I’m BUSY (soz that was a Jack Monroe crossover).
This is a beautiful piece of work Trolls.
Big up to our newest VIP super sleuth @Emmadale for bringing home the story and like a true pro journo asking the awkward questions 🙌 I salute you! @Axatogrind your list...your list is covering my every thought and gave me a good giggle...then bingo! @heretoreaditall2019...dare I ask how you got those screen shots or is it top secret IT shizzle? Whatever nice work!
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
This is why I love this thread and you bastard trolls 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
And his latest post with him being a Prosecco mummy and the twins being abandoned whilst he drinks is just so irresponsible as is having them naked yeah you can’t see anything but it’s just the sort of shit pervs like!

On a positive note it’s not going down well
What is wrong with him!! The bloke boils my fucking blood.

The video of them on the bedroom floor with the towel, as they stand up on the last shot, there is a clear view of a rear end. Yes not a full on shot, but that is not the point, he is still putting them at risk online for all the ponces in the world to see.

How can he not see how wrong this is? Or Clemmie? Or even the grandparents ffs!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I guess we should pity him really - he’s a sad character - but then I remember he’s sold his kids for £4K sinks and all my sympathy just evaporates and I feel nothing but contempt for the sad loser!

Rosieee

VIP Member
“We give them a discount in exchange of photo location”. Well if this isn’t the definition of a “collab” I don’t know what is !

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Just imagine being on a zoom conference and your new management consultant joins and introduces himself, and it's HIM.
Could you keep a straight face? :LOL:

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why anyone would think bragging on about these idiots and their over capitalised 'home' would be a good idea at this time stuns me. People are dying, losing their jobs, mentally struggling but I know, let's chat about the hoopers and all their amazing shit. Hope he gets a puncture on his 'look at moi' bike.🚴‍♂️💰💰Greedy fuckers.

I'm up in the middle of the night because some low life fucking piece of shit has just tried to break into my 88 year old mums house. 👹 Thankfully they were unsuccessful this time and she snored on through.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I’m awake very late but spotted FOD tagged here. Was this the F&B matched paint or actual F&B?
I’m conflicted about the Times giving them a shoutout but if they paid for the work then I suppose the businesses needn’t be tarnished. It’s another story if anything in the en suite was gifted though 🧐 I feel like tattle will have the receipts 🍿
The tiles were definitely gifted, I remember the whoohaa at the time and I still have the receipts ( on my laptop) as I reported it to the ASA at the time.... might do it again because they said they had spoken to him about it and he’s obviously a wanker not listened.

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Pisses me off so much they’re still trying to say they renovated the house when it was 100% done by the previous owners who have had this published in magazines!!
If it was set up as the airbnb type thing he said in that blog, I can understand them changing a few things to make it fully into a family home, or doing a bit of redecorating to their own (boring and questionable) taste. But his insistence on trying to make out it was a virtual wreck when they bought it is getting ludicrous- everyone knows that house was featured in a mag, everyone knows it was done to a very high spec (Canterbury cathedral carpenter anyone??), and anyone can see 90% of the changes they have made were unnecessary and purely a way of cashing in on the freebies in offer at the time!! And now his gravy train has dried up, and he can't even get a packet of screws #gifted from b&q, he is looking like the most ridiculous person alive begging to get that house finished!! It must be a big burden on them now. I'm still fuming he got a discount on that stair runner, I'm even more annoyed that I like the stair runner!!!

• Heart