Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t come on here yesterday so just catching up. Agree with you @Dogmuck and others on the small brands thing.

I bought some kids leggings from a small brand on insta at the start of lockdown when she was doing a tenner Tuesday deal or something like that, it did say there would be a 4-6 week lead time as she hand makes them all herself, I was okay with that now he’s not growing as fast. 6 weeks came and went and then I got a message a couple of weeks later saying I could cancel if I wanted or carry on waiting (as she’d been inundated and busy with kids and shielding husband etc) I said I didn’t mind waiting.

A couple of weeks later I had a cancellation email and refund notification followed by an apologetic message on how she’d got through so many orders but then had to stop to spend time with her kids etc etc.

I was fine with that.....until.....

I then saw Stacey Soloman’s kid on Instagram in a bloody gifted pair. Pissed me right off! Found the time to make her some! For free!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
He needs to take his own advice about protective gear and wear a helmet because all this DIY seems to be affecting his memory :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like your ENTIRE house?
Guess when you're not getting it for free you swiftly change your ideas.

Seems like we had the same thought!
Love how he is horrified by £120 flush buttons, but didn't batter an eyelid at a 4k sink, and £140 per roll wallpaper. I guess the wallpaper was a freebie before tit hit the fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All this 'gifted' tit needs to stop, unless the recipient is genuinely in need.🤑
Hooper needs to stop, no one cares about your ugly (my opinion) house, or your banger music or your kids for that matter.
So he spray painted his toilet flusher, I bet he'd chuck it in the bin in a heartbeat if a new gold one was 'gifted' to him.
Such a basic wanker.🤑🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If someone includes "hand job Hooper" in a clever thread title, I'll vote for it 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the grand scheme of bathroom stuff £120 is nothing, they clearly didn’t pay for tit in the other ones else they’d know this...

• Haha
Genuinely struggling with the concept of hand job and Hooper in the same sentence 🤢🤮😱 think I'll miss lunch today 🤣😂 wanker definitely, hand job is every kind of wrong

• Haha
Some of those small brand businesses Glen was calling out Friday, the prices of the items are ridiculous. Like the pyjamas she has on her Christmas list, they were £120. And those ugly as duck fringe light shades, £240!

Yet there he is with his gold spray paint because his begging for a brass toilet flush didn't work, and he won't spent £120 on a new one.

That shows you the people they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sue Radford just got a #AD with Hello Fresh.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now that things are a bit tighter in the Hooper house hope this helps.

"Choose your recipe and all the pre-measured ingredients arrive delivered safely to your door. You can now get 50% off your 1st box and then 35% off your next 3 using the promo code RADFORDFAMILY! "

--

Guys can we talk about blankets again?! Missing having something to talk about.

😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If all goes well there's another SpaceX crew launch later so we might hear them talking about FOD again 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sue Radford just got a #AD with Hello Fresh.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now that things are a bit tighter in the Hooper house hope this helps.

"Choose your recipe and all the pre-measured ingredients arrive delivered safely to your door. You can now get 50% off your 1st box and then 35% off your next 3 using the promo code RADFORDFAMILY! "

--

Guys can we talk about blankets again?! Missing having something to talk about.

😭
May I suggest the timely conversational topic of when the Ramsgate influencers may be erecting their Christmas trees? And which of their design ideas will underpin their respective festive themes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.