Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s books do share!!!
tit like “how to live like a lady”& “how to be a sex goddess” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

More of this platitude tit of telling women what and how they should be! Absolute & utter garbage that needs to get in the bin 🗑 Sort of thing you’d find in a charity shop next to 1000 best sausage jokes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG I just realised that this Sarah is the same Sarah Tomczak that has written those awful books that put feminism back 200 years. Did everyone else know this except me? No fecking wonder she’s editor of such a tit rag! She’d be more at home as a pageant mom in Alabama! I didn’t think it was possible to dislike this woman more, but yeah it’s possible!
*clicks straight onto amazon to investigate as also had no idea*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit like “how to live like a lady”& “how to be a sex goddess” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

More of this platitude tit of telling women what and how they should be! Absolute & utter garbage that needs to get in the bin 🗑 Sort of thing you’d find in a charity shop next to 1000 best sausage jokes
“how to be a sex goddess” I didn't know this.

Lol that why she keeps going around for FOD's sausage? The pampas grass might have been saying something after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no, I’m Generation X (just) ..... how have I managed to live for five and a half decades without seeking advice from Red? My potential is probably nowhere near true, I’m too short sighted to notice any reframing ...... and I really CBA, or feel I need, to boost my mood with someone else’s ideas of how I should live my life!
I’m at the younger end of Gen X and red can fook off with their patronising platitudes of plebs like the Clunges. Nope no way I’d rather burn money than take advice lifestyle/relationship or otherwise from those wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he is resorting to passing others gifts off as his own? What a sad, pathetic little twunt.

I haven't been reading comments properly the last few days, so sorry if this has been cleared up, but why did she say she makes those sausage zombies every year, then Sly is claiming he made them?

Are they hoping that by associating themselves with Sarah that they'll start receiving ads and gifts again?

Also, why would anyone want to be associated with Sly and Glen after all the tit shows they've managed to create in a year. What does that say about the sort of person Sarah is?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he is resorting to passing others gifts off as his own? What a sad, pathetic little twunt.

I haven't been reading comments properly the last few days, so sorry if this has been cleared up, but why did she say she makes those sausage zombies every year, then Sly is claiming he made them?

Are they hoping that by associating themselves with Sarah that they'll start receiving ads and gifts again?

Also, why would anyone want to be associated with Sly and Glen after all the tit shows they've managed to create in a year. What does that say about the sort of person Sarah is?
Sadly Sarah and Slymon did not have a pre-party pow wow about how to gram about the illegal gathering they were having inside for Halloween. They accidentally outed themselves by Sarah saying she'd made the sausages (I guess she does make them every year?). Sly obviously engaged brain slightly by pretending they were his and thereby not giving away to his huns that he was breaking lockdown rules by having an illegal indoor party with more than 6 people. Sadly brains were not engaged anywhere near enough as they both posted pictures, clearly at the same party. Sarah lied to clarified for us that she actually did not take her own pictures (that she previously had posted as her own) and alleged that these were actually sent to her by Slymon as she did not enter the property. She also lied about clarified that she had to do this as she was gifted the plates. She kindly sent some gifted plates with her child and some gifted cakes to Slymon's party for Sly to photograph and send back to her so that she could post them on her stories. Tattle is suspicious mainly as non of this makes any sense whatsoever, but also because who makes that many sausages for 4 young girls to eat at a party? Also, why did the 10 year old make a pumpkin for a party she wasn't attending? One super sleuth also noticed on the 'adult's' table there were 3 alcoholic drinks - mysterious as there were only 2 adults.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sadly Sarah and Slymon did not have a pre-party pow wow about how to gram about the illegal gathering they were having inside for Halloween. They accidentally outed themselves by Sarah saying she'd made the sausages (I guess she does make them every year?). Sly obviously engaged brain slightly by pretending they were his and thereby not giving away to his huns that he was breaking lockdown rules by having an illegal indoor party with more than 6 people. Sadly brains were not engaged anywhere near enough as they both posted pictures, clearly at the same party. Sarah lied to clarified for us that she actually did not take her own pictures (that she previously had posted as her own) and alleged that these were actually sent to her by Slymon as she did not enter the property. She also lied about clarified that she had to do this as she was gifted the plates. She kindly sent some gifted plates with her child and some gifted cakes to Slymon's party for Sly to photograph and send back to her so that she could post them on her stories. Tattle is suspicious mainly as non of this makes any sense whatsoever, but also because who makes that many sausages for 4 young girls to eat at a party? Also, why did the 10 year old make a pumpkin for a party she wasn't attending? One super sleuth also noticed on the 'adult's' table there were 3 alcoholic drinks - mysterious as there were only 2 adults.
Thank you for the recap!

How many times can one person duck up in 12 months? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no idea what you are referring to 🤣🤣
Soz it’s just that on the Jack Monroe thread, a woman called Barbara tweeted one of jacks recipes, some sausages that were quite evil. So Barbara became a bit of a legend over there. Many were saying Ffs Barbara what are they? 😂😂😂 I thought that’s where you’d got your user name. Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.