Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fod 39: Sly shows us his crusty weiner and it’s the wurst!

Soz that’s right out of slymons joke book

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Fod 39: Sly shows us his crusty weiner and it’s the wurst!

Soz that’s right out of slymons joke book
This one is genius ! (y)

So proud to be amongst so many inspiring women.

(I'll also put a link for my new #AD with Superdrug, so if you could also talk about your mental health experience after childbirth that would really help. I won't mark it as an #AD until later on but I did get the conversation going right?)

#Doingahooper
#winginit
#womensupportingwomenbutigetpaidnotlaid

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This one! (y)
Maybe we need to add old Swim tits in though, I’ve been thinking that Clunge might be her!

#39 Sarah bakes Slys weiner but it’s not a banger it’s the wurst!

Or

#Sarah's Halloweiners over shadow her bangers because they are the wurst 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still don’t understand who reads red magazine, what is its target demog? I would say they should hire Clem for their social media dept but I can’t imagine their circulation would allow for two permanent members of staff...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s claiming that FOD took the pictures of the back of her daughter, in a darkened room, facing the Halloween decorations, in costume.... because that wouldn’t be creepy at all?! 😂 I’d rather admit to breaking rules!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The last magazine I bought was Disney&me back when we still had Safeways.It even came with a fish shaped paint set.

1604327905027.png

I can Picture Mitchelle Obama or Oprah giving an interview tbh.

1604328031452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s claiming that FOD took the pictures of the back of her daughter, in a darkened room, facing the Halloween decorations, in costume.... because that wouldn’t be creepy at all?! 😂 I’d rather admit to breaking rules!
Yeah completely normal, the forlorn 5 year old gazing lovingly at the vomit 🤮 carved pumpkin 🎃 whilst being papped by her new mates dad 😬
Just like the #gifted white night dress shots of them in a sun soaked field in France 🤔 Not quite love!

Also, on the “adult” table there’s were two wine glasses and a tin of brew dog - was sly or was it Glen who was mixing it up on Saturday night? Or was it beer for the laaaaaadddss and wine for the ladies 🤔...also nobody like your tit sausages Sarah - they were the wurst

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Still don’t understand who reads red magazine, what is its target demog? I would say they should hire Clem for their social media dept but I can’t imagine their circulation would allow for two permanent members of staff...
Is it a lifestyle magazine? I don’t even know what it is a magazine for! (yes, I know it’s a magazine for wankers, stop being so childish, but I want to know what its content is!)

Yeah completely normal, the forlorn 5 year old gazing lovingly at the vomit 🤮 carved pumpkin 🎃 whilst being papped by her new mates dad 😬
Just like the #gifted white night dress shots of them in a sun soaked field in France 🤔 Not quite love!

Also, on the “adult” table there’s were two wine glasses and a tin of brew dog - was sly or was it Glen who was mixing it up on Saturday night? Or was it beer for the laaaaaadddss and wine for the ladies 🤔...also nobody like your tit sausages Sarah - they were the wurst
Busted!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to the Red magazine media pack (https://www.hearst.co.uk/brands/red)

"Red helps its Generation X readers recognise their true potential, as they reframe what success looks like and how to achieve it. It provides a beautiful, mood-boosting mix of style, beauty, interiors, food, travel and wellbeing."
- Sarah Tomczak, Editor

Snort :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brace yo bad selves trolls, Sly is having a little, “getting away with it” bot buying celebration! Wonder if he’ll claim hacked hacked again or if he’s got this one under control?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

The carved pumpkin lovingly created by a 10 year old as a decoration for the party she apparently wasn't even attending.

I suppose it could happen 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The carved pumpkin lovingly created by a 10 year old as a decoration for the party she apparently wasn't even attending.

I suppose it could happen 😜
Sorry @Axatogrind im just reframing what success looks like...oh go on you know you want to put some of those tit platitudes of Sarah’s into Glens frames 😜😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their frames are already full of tit platitudes 😄

The Hoopers have sure as hell reframed what success looks like :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8

"Red helps its Generation X readers recognise their true potential, as they reframe what success looks like and how to achieve it. It provides a beautiful, mood-boosting mix of style, beauty, interiors, food, travel and wellbeing."
- Sarah Tomczak, Editor

Oh no, I’m Generation X (just) ..... how have I managed to live for five and a half decades without seeking advice from Red? My potential is probably nowhere near true, I’m too short sighted to notice any reframing ...... and I really CBA, or feel I need, to boost my mood with someone else’s ideas of how I should live my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their frames are already full of tit platitudes 😄
This is true, but go on, indulge me. It’s miserable, windy & wet Monday just before lockdown, throw a dogmuck a bone wantcha 😜

Oh no, I’m Generation X (just) ..... how have I managed to live for five and a half decades without seeking advice from Red? My potential is probably nowhere near true, I’m too short sighted to notice any reframing ...... and I really CBA, or feel I need, to boost my mood with someone else’s ideas of how I should live my life!
Honestly @MissPoppyFourPaws - it would seem, you and I are both truly fucked 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

- Sarah Tomczak, Editor

Omg this sounds tragic af. Reframe what success looks like sounds like your therapist talking you off the edge after being made redundant & starting divorce proceedings in the same week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG I just realised that this Sarah is the same Sarah Tomczak that has written those awful books that put feminism back 200 years. Did everyone else know this except me? No fecking wonder she’s editor of such a tit rag! She’d be more at home as a pageant mom in Alabama! I didn’t think it was possible to dislike this woman more, but yeah it’s possible!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG I just realised that this Sarah is the same Sarah Tomczak that has written those awful books that put feminism back 200 years. Did everyone else know this except me? No fecking wonder she’s editor of such a tit rag! She’d be more at home as a pageant mom in Alabama! I didn’t think it was possible to dislike this woman more, but yeah it’s possible!
What’s books do share!
ETA: I just googled it. Now she can duck right off if she wrote that drivel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.