Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyy is he posting stories on both House of Hooper and FOD? I take it Clemmie has now receded into the shadows fully and has no power over HoH? Why would people follow both just to see the same story content?
You think? The one post I read (the one with the pictures and the velvet chair) didn’t have any misspellings and although toned down was still in the same pretentious, patronising monotone style as Glen would write...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You think? The one post I read (the one with the pictures and the velvet chair) didn’t have any misspellings and although toned down was still in the same pretentious, patronising monotone style as Glen would write...
Oh sure - I didn’t read that as my eyes couldn’t take the long paragraph.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. Led lights have been a teenage thing for nearly 2 years now, how is this creative content.
2. Sly is sooooo dull post his time on his self imposed content creating hiatus.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d hazard to say LED lights are simply a teenage phase - purely based on the fact I had all sorts of lights in my room as a teenager a good 15-20years ago! Defs not a new fad nor particularly fashionable (nor classy, but you don’t need me to tell you that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d hazard to say LED lights are simply a teenage phase - purely based on the fact I had all sorts of lights in my room as a teenager a good 15-20years ago! Defs not a new fad nor particularly fashionable (nor classy, but you don’t need me to tell you that!)
I agree. I’ve got a teenage girl and from what she’s shown me on tiktok and tumblr, it’s all about soft string lights, wall hangings and plants. That bedroom is already way out of date, which of course is fine if that’s what the kids want, but not if you’re trying to set yourself up as an amateur interiors expert. But then the rest of the house is also way out of date, if that’s what the OD’s are aiming for too.
It’s not that there’s anything inherently wrong with the decor (I’m a basic witch who also has a pineapple lamp and dark walls) but I’m not plastering my house all over Insta. If interiors are what they’re going to be focusing on, he needs to be setting trends, not following them and on top of that, the house is a total mish mash of styles and trends. It’s like a Pinterest board of trends from the last ten years come to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whyyyyy is he posting stories on both House of Hooper and FOD? I take it Clemmie has now receded into the shadows fully and has no power over HoH? Why would people follow both just to see the same story content?
In preparation of closing FoD.....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This doesn't make sense!! This is a "before" room, much worse than any before room that has ever been in grey towers! There was a gorgeous, big square ensuite room that they have chosen to turn into a headache inducing torture chamber of a guest bedroom and squished their own daughter up in the eaves, like the Little Princess.

It's so off, its stinks of begging! That house albeit has been vomited on by every instagram trend going (not my words...love them 🤣) is/was very high end and then we've got - this! Even the dressing kitchen was better thought out better and that was shite!

I bet you in the next few months, there will be bespoke fitted wardrobes to match the slope of the ceiling - low seating and a complimenting colour palate that is if Anya lets them in.... my kids' rooms look similar because we have bedrooms in the eaves and are too skint to do them properly!

duck off Sly, we see you!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it a six bedroom house? There are definitely two ‘spare/guest rooms that we have seen. Or maybe it’s a seven bed as there’s the zen room also.....

This doesn't make sense!! This is a "before" room, much worse than any before room that has ever been in grey towers! There was a gorgeous, big square ensuite room that they have chosen to turn into a headache inducing torture chamber of a guest bedroom and squished their own daughter up in the eaves, like the Little Princess.

It's so off, its stinks of begging! That house albeit has been vomited on by every instagram trend going (not my words...love them 🤣) is/was very high end and then we've got - this! Even the dressing kitchen was better thought out better and that was shite!

I bet you in the next few months, there will be bespoke fitted wardrobes to match the slope of the ceiling - low seating and a complimenting colour palate that is if Anya lets them in.... my kids' rooms look similar because we have bedrooms in the eaves and are too skint to do them properly!

duck off Sly, we see you!
You are bang on here. If you look at old Gills page the wardrobes into the eaves is her thing. So DIY daddy will be hauling the MDF in and doing it for the gram..:my money is on it already being done and videos in the editing department

Reactions: 9
Is it a six bedroom house? There are definitely two ‘spare/guest rooms that we have seen. Or maybe it’s a seven bed as there’s the zen room also.....
Is the kitchen dresser one of the bedrooms? looked like quite a vast space. I’d be pissed off if I was one of the teens and my parents had that big space to shove their gift tit in and I was squashed up in the loft!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe this is the same room as a before (from bountymargate). It was listed as a 6 bed house.

1602591736217.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think he’s going to do a @selfishmother/@mollygunn and switch handles so HoH has got the bigger following....
This is just like something that sneaky fucker would do! And if he hadn’t already thought of it, I bet he has now!

• Haha
Is the kitchen dresser one of the bedrooms? looked like quite a vast space. I’d be pissed off if I was one of the teens and my parents had that big space to shove their gift tit in and I was squashed up in the loft!
Found it bizarre she made a dressing room to fill it with M&S and H&M bits anyway? But seeing that contrasted against that awful room for a kid it’s all the more absurd.

• Heart
The plans from when it was converted from a Doctors' surgery are publicly available information if you know where to look. Going by those plans, the house was set out like this:

Basement floor:
- Four separate storage areas

Ground floor:
- Hallway with small WC
- Studio
- Drawing room
- Kitchen
- Lounge
- Utility room with store

First floor:
- Bedroom 1 with medium step-down ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with small ensuite
- Bedroom 3 with large enuite as big as the bedroom

Second floor:
- Dressing room
- Store room
- Large bedroom
- Separate bathroom

I believe there has been some changing around since then, but that should give you an idea of the size of the place and number of rooms!

Reactions: 8
This is just like something that sneaky fucker would do! And if he hadn’t already thought of it, I bet he has now!
It’s absolutely what he’s doing - a migration tactic.

He had a little glimmer of hope a few days back but yesterday he had a big loser day. I suspect because he posted.

Without any AD revenue he clearly can’t afford BOTs on both accounts 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.