Father of Daughters #38 140 days and looks like he’s not slept a wink for 138 of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best first post EVER, @Dogmuck!

Nothing extra to add so I thought I'd leave this one here nice and early in the thread just for the hell of it:

instapost3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vile. In those videos there is an image of a random baby with his privates showing. What the duck is wrong with him???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How long until he wears those LED lights and does a dance in them? #technoTuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, Tom Tok? 🤣🤣

They all want high grade interior design? More like Glen did, then she shat all over that.

Doesn't he usually save this for the Christmas dec clean up?

What a prize pratt

20201012_202133.jpg
How long until he wears those LED lights and does a dance in them? #technoTuesday

• Haha
  • Sick
Vile. In those videos there is an image of a random baby with his privates showing. What the duck is wrong with him???
Ahhh I thought it was one of their kids but it’s actually the iconic Nirvana album sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘You’ll never see the kids bedrooms’

View attachment 273764
I hate that I’ve seen that room & can comment on it, so sorry God, but that room is awful, it gives off bedsit vibes with a load of old tit furniture chucked in by the landlord.

It’s actually sickening that the instagrammable children got cute instagrammable rooms and the older children got... this.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Where are his girls getting these room design ideas from - YouTube and Tiktok. “Just think about this, as you’re being pestered for stuff, where is it coming from? It’s all online.”

Like, kinda how YOU, FOD, pushed tit on people and made them feel like they had to have this and that? It’s all online, buddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whyyyyy is he posting stories on both House of Hooper and FOD? I take it Clemmie has now receded into the shadows fully and has no power over HoH? Why would people follow both just to see the same story content?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s actually sickening that the instagrammable children got cute instagrammable rooms and the older children got... this.
I was just thinking this myself. After they didn’t want to be shown any more they got shoved up at the top of the house with all the cheap, non gifted furniture.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking this myself. After they didn’t want to be shown any more they got shoved up at the top of the house with all the cheap, non gifted furniture.
It’s incredibly sad to think the parents have such a luxurious bathroom & dressing room and one of the kids has to sleep in that dump tbh, it looks like crappy student accommodation. They’re vile, how they’re held up as these beacons of parenthood is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine caring so little about your young daughter's privacy that you'll invite hundreds of thousands of strangers to look at her bedroom.

I'm starting my own personal policy of not commenting at all about the children's bedrooms, doesn't feel right to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Well he thinks he’s cool and really if Athena was even still a thing when he was old enough to buy posters he wouldn’t have chosen that he’d have defo gone for this
Or this firm favourite as an aspirational father of child to aim for in terms of aesthetic and level of female fantasy:
FEC8462E-B006-4327-A064-6DCE70861129.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
He said in his stories that kids these days want high end interior design. Yes FOD, they do, so how come they’ve ended up with something that looks like a 1980’s bed sit?! I thought that was the before shot not the finished article. You really can tell that the days of free interior designers and high end fittings has come to an end. Poor bloody kids.
And yes, mod stated back in the MN threads that they would never show the kids bedrooms. The big fat bleeping liars. No barrell bottom left unscraped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.