FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video sent in the family whatsapp 🤣 It's lunch time on a Sunday, clear skies and sun, get your dog, your kids and your husband and GET OUTSIDE and OFF OF THE INTERNET. Live your life. 'I come from two genocides.' ... It's not a competition!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this on their instagram? I watched a bit of the video they’re hoping goes viral and it was so self indulgent it was unreal.
They’ve just been their usual arrogant and belligerent self, me, me, me. Limited comments so no one can reply and when someone on Threads made a comment they decided that as they didn’t show a picture of themself that they needed to know how many marginalised identities they hold before they would listen to them, absolute clown 🤡🤡🤡. I bet they think that video to their family is amazing and they’re so clever for doing it and posting it but the family probably are not bothered in the slightest and quite relieved they don’t have to put up with her anymore. The sneering and condescension just oozes out of their pores, 🤢
---
I refuse to watch their stories to give them the views and attention they crave 🤣
All about the attention so long as it’s kissing their very ample arse.

The video sent in the family whatsapp 🤣 It's lunch time on a Sunday, clear skies and sun, get your dog, your kids and your husband and GET OUTSIDE and OFF OF THE INTERNET. Live your life. 'I come from two genocides.' ... It's not a competition!
Fat Doctor: MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN TRAUMATISED BY GENOCIDE FOR YEARS, ITS IN MY DNA, MY BLOOD, I AM AN AUTHORITY ON THIS AND YOU'RE ALL WRONG.

Also the Fat Doctor, to her family: duck you, bye!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Fighting’ is not defined by making genocide about ‘fat liberation’. Their family are probably delighted they don’t have to deal with them any more. The erratic behavior they display is more in line with a personality disorder. My sister has one and their behavior is so similar it is frightening. She’s decided my mum can’t have a relationship with her kids due to a difference of opinion multiple times. I’m just relieved her episodes came before social media.

Reactions: 2
Ffs I'm gutted, Body Happy Org have announced they're letting this twit present webinars with them. They're an amazing CIC who do brilliant work... Now associated with this sociopath. 😔

What's happened?
She posted someone messaging her in disagreement, last shot was of her blocking them with the account's full name showing. 🙄

Whilst I'm sure she doesn't have the following, so many other people do this and let their fans attack that person.

Now nobody's allowed to be sad about Matthew Perry because cis white men are monsters and, well, Palestine.

If you couldn't tell, they're really bleeping winding me up now. It's possible to be upset about multiple things for god's sake.

Reactions: 4
I
Now nobody's allowed to be sad about Matthew Perry because cis white men are monsters and, well, Palestine.

If you couldn't tell, they're really bleeping winding me up now. It's possible to be upset about multiple things for god's sake.
I've seen quite a few tiktoks berating people for being sad about MP instead of Palestine.

What's going on in the world is awful and forgive me, but for the sake of my mental health I sometimes have to just ignore it all a bit and watch...friends.

It's like comparing apples and oranges. You can be sad about both

Just read it, what a horrible and pointless post, if they’re not bothered then fine, but why go to all the effort to say you don’t care someone died because their race, gender and ethnicity isn’t to your approval. It’s purely a click bait post because they’re hoping someone will engage just so they can be morally superior and block them. Always on the weirdest power trip.

Reactions: 2
'Cis white men are irrelevant to me and unworthy of my time' .... Yeah, it's that kinda attitude that's getting her struck off!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the comments on her latest Facebook post? I wonder if she's gonna spend time getting into lengthy arguments or just delete and block everyone?

Has anyone seen the comments on her latest Facebook post? I wonder if she's gonna spend time getting into lengthy arguments or just delete and block everyone?
I’ll go and look, I had to stop reading because the constant “me, me, me” has been off the scale and then throw in a “why is everyone so mean to me, go tell them they’re awful” posts and she’s objectionable.

Reactions: 1