FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video “Review “ is a must watch ! thanks for sharing ! The comments have restored my faith in “sanity”
Michelle McDaniel is an absolute must watch IMO on fat activism because she is very fit now, but used to be morbidly obese and have binge eating issues and also refers to having had PCOS which is a common excuse for why ackchually weight loss is impossible per fat activists.

Reactions: 2
I've vaguely known about fatdoctoruk through other creators, but I had no idea they were essentially threatening and bullying business owners / people who are just doing their jobs.

I'm watching Samateverysize's video on it now.

I watched that video. It’s really good. There’s a couple of contextual points missing but generally a good analysis.

I've vaguely known about fatdoctoruk through other creators, but I had no idea they were essentially threatening and bullying business owners / people who are just doing their jobs.

I'm watching Samateverysize's video on it now.
I love Sam, she’s very fair. ObesetoBeast has done one too I think, but not in much detail.

Reactions: 1
I really hope you're trolling. If not, have fun with your victim complex. I'm sure it'll get you far in life. Fat isn't something that happens to you, it's something you do to yourself. Accept it and move on.
---
Nvm. You're definitely trolling, soz 😅
lol, I recognise them from Dan Wheelers thread, that’s why I was laughing, fooled many people over the last few years.

lol, I recognise them from Dan Wheelers thread, that’s why I was laughing, fooled many people over the last few years.
🏆 To them

I also just hate when people play victim so I'm easily riled. Your car can only drive 30 miles if you have 30 miles worth of petrol in it. Your candle will only burn for 2 hours if it has 2 hours worth of wax. By the same token, you only gain extra fat if you eat enough calories for your body to make and store that fat. Like pls 😭

(I've been watching Secret Eaters. Can you tell.)

I really hope you're trolling. If not, have fun with your victim complex. I'm sure it'll get you far in life. Fat isn't something that happens to you, it's something you do to yourself. Accept it and move on.
---
Nvm. You're definitely trolling, soz 😅
Do you know which thread you're on?

I was a video about Fat Doctor pop up on YouTube after not hearing anything of them for a long time. I didn't know they were going by 'He' now.

It is rare to encounter such an utterly unpleasant individual. They have such a nasty, smug and mean attitude about everything and everyone.

I don't like to make comments about appearance, but they have always looked tired, unwell and untidy to me. This is nothing to do with weight, I feel like their unpleasant attitude has filled them with such spite that is just radiating out of every pore. They do not look happy and they are a poor advert for their claims.

I haven't seen all of their content ( and frankly I don't want to), but I wonder if they used the persona of 'The Fat Doctor' to deal with all the stress and problems in their life, giving them an outlet for all the stress they were feeling by giving them a sense of control and power. But somewhere along the way it went to far, and Fat Doctor became their entire personality and life.

This is purely on the basis that they have mentioned a lot of stressful personal situations, and I also can't imagine someone actually managing to hold down a job that involved dealing with the public for a few years, and get married if they had such a stinky attitude the whole time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The vast majority of comments I have seen about Fat Doctor have been about their views around weight, only a small minority has been deliberately disrespectful about gender.

As they have changed pronouns twice in a relatively short time, I think some people will simply not know what is the current way they want to be referred to as. Some people will be doing it just to be a dick of course, but I don't think it does people good to focus on comments from people who you know are being deliberately hurtful.....

However.....

I get that some of these things are really mean comments and it is not nice to receive them....but Fat Doctor has no problem with mean comments and bullying when they were dishing them out. Typical bully behaviour, dishing it out and being unable to take it.

Reactions: 4
Personally, if I’d tanked my career to the earning potential he’s described in his videos, I’d be spending my time looking for a job to support my family rather than reading comments online from a situation I unapologetically created for myself.

That video on YouTube made by someone called Michelle (sorry forgot the full name but she's made quite a lot of great videos) was fantastic, really calling him out on his bullshit

I’d also add that if you don’t like receiving hate, don’t be deliberately aggressive towards other people online. If you give out hate, you get it back. Fat doctor actively hates thin people and accuses anorexic people of fatphobia. Anorexia is a serious illness that kills people. Anorexic patients just trying to exist and recover do not need aggression & abuse directed at them because they have a medically defined illness which involves a phobia of gaining weight. It’s not something they choose to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 3