FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The manipulation of people is what sickens me, constantly painting themselves as a victim and supposedly such a nice person yet time and time again been horrendously rude and dismissive to people, especially if you’re white and/or thin. Even their own kids asked them why they hate white people so much. For someone so anti racism you’d think they’d be more aware of their own bias.
It’s just evil. They named him in full on their Instagram, inviting harassment. Lying about sexual assault. The messages have gone to the GMC. They know what was disclosed and who the victim was.

It’s just evil. They named him in full on their Instagram, inviting harassment. Lying about sexual assault. The messages have gone to the GMC. They know what was disclosed and who the victim was.
How did you see the messages? And what do you mean lying about sexual assault?

How did you see the messages? And what do you mean lying about sexual assault?
I am a friend of Adam’s so I saw the messages when they were sent. The messages sent by them to Adam were threatening and calculated and in fact, they threatened to post them online long before Adam did, he just called them out on their threat.

The messages contained information about ADAM’s SA and Fat Doctor has represented this as them opening up to him about something happening to them. People in the comments believe this is what happened and no corrections have been made.

I am a friend of Adam’s so I saw the messages when they were sent. The messages sent by them to Adam were threatening and calculated and in fact, they threatened to post them online long before Adam did, he just called them out on their threat.

The messages contained information about ADAM’s SA and Fat Doctor has represented this as them opening up to him about something happening to them. People in the comments believe this is what happened and no corrections have been made.
Wow that’s so manipulative! Hope she gets her comeuppance with the GMC. I think they will take a dim view of the whole thing, especially as she’s openly bragging about getting away with it online. Terrible attitude in a human being, let alone a doctor

Reactions: 2
Wow that’s so manipulative! Hope she gets her comeuppance with the GMC. I think they will take a dim view of the whole thing, especially as she’s openly bragging about getting away with it online. Terrible attitude in a human being, let alone a doctor
I don’t know whether I saw all of the messages, but the ones I did see were horrifically manipulative, telling him they were his friend and always there for him and asking him to divulge personal information and then within a heartbeat turned on him and accused him of “centring” himself when fat, black people had it worse. It was honestly one of the worst things I’ve ever read and it was all because he wouldn’t join her online hate campaign against Deanne Jade and the company she worked for, he dared to speak up and say she had helped him and was a good person when according to Asher she was actively harming fat black people blah blah blah.

Opinions about health/obesity aside, I hope she gets struck off purely on what she said to Adam.
She was so disgusting towards him for literally no reason whatsoever.
Just a nasty bully!

“Emotional labour” 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Hes an absolute walking cliche, surprised we didn’t get “lived experience” mentioned or some other stupid spelling of white as he seems to find the word so offensive. I’m genuinely pleased that he’s being called to account for some of the absolutely hateful things he’s said to and about people based purely on their skin colour, race and sex, everything he supposedly fights for he perpetuates towards others and is totally ignorant to it.

The Facebook page Friends of Fat Doctor is allegedly a wild ride. Have seen screenshots of the admins calling people antisemitic, transphobic and white supremacist for not agreeing with everything FD says. There was also an apparent drama over someone using Joshua Wolrich as a source when FD themselves had also written content on the same topic. The outrage was that they were not the first source quoted.

The Facebook page Friends of Fat Doctor is allegedly a wild ride. Have seen screenshots of the admins calling people antisemitic, transphobic and white supremacist for not agreeing with everything FD says. There was also an apparent drama over someone using Joshua Wolrich as a source when FD themselves had also written content on the same topic. The outrage was that they were not the first source quoted.
I'm in the fb group. It's mainly full of fat white women complaining and acting oppressed just because a doctor has dared to bring up their weight or metion weightloss to them. Many in the group act like they know more than doctors and other medical professionals. In that group they worship the ground of the fat doctor and the admins. It's a giant echo chamber were opinions that go against the group think aren't allowed.

Last edited:
I'm in the fb group. It's mainly full of fat white women complaining and acting oppressed just because a doctor has dared to bring up their weight or metion weightloss to them. Many in the group act like they know more than doctors and other medical professionals. In that group they worship the ground of the fat doctor and the admins. It's a giant echo chamber were opinions that go against the group think aren't allowed.
I used to be in it, in fact might still be, but haven’t looked at it for ages because as you say it’s just an echo chamber for FD and everything they believe.

Reactions: 1
Jesus bleeping Christ today's post 🙄 I couldn't watch their face, I had to scroll down and just read the captions on that long, drawn out hot mess.

Here's an idea - if you don't want to share the generational trauma beyond what you say has been genetically altered in your DNA... Maybe don't tell children about the nipple necklaces. 🤷🏻‍♀️ teach them your history in daylight and not at bleeping bedtime. 🙄

I just read: ‘how can I make genocide about me?’ but lo and behold they’ve gone there.
They’re like a bingo card of cliches, you can just tick them off one by one, they think they’re the most martyred person on the planet and I totally agree about the ridiculous spelling of varying words, be a bleeping adult and just write white. If m sure they have valuable insights, but the sheer arrogance, attitude and hatred for me and anyone like me (white, non obese, cis blah blah blah) means that I’m not going to listen as I find them just as prejudiced and hateful as those they claim to be against.

So with the tit spelling, they would say it's so their posts don't get removed or shown to less people for having those trigger/inflammatory words in.

I can't believe what I've just seen them do. Lift pictures of innocent people from their Instagram accounts without permission to make their point as they then shares devastating content of children in their worst possible moments. All of those people, shared without permission, so they can continue to make a genocide about them. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So with the tit spelling, they would say it's so their posts don't get removed or shown to less people for having those trigger/inflammatory words in.

I can't believe what I've just seen them do. Lift pictures of innocent people from their Instagram accounts without permission to make their point as they then shares devastating content of children in their worst possible moments. All of those people, shared without permission, so they can continue to make a genocide about them. 😔
Is this on their instagram? I watched a bit of the video they’re hoping goes viral and it was so self indulgent it was unreal.

Reactions: 1