FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This person is top of the odious person list for me. Never experienced such angst, anger and arrogance in anyone. Thank goodness they cannot practice medicine anymore.

Reactions: 4
Pity she doesn’t have to pay back all the costs of uni/ training. She has thrown it all away, wonder what her family think.

Pity she doesn’t have to pay back all the costs of uni/ training. She has thrown it all away, wonder what her family think.
I imagine her family won't dare have an opinion on any of it as they'd be shot down in flames like anyone and everyone else who spoke about the behaviour exhibited.

omg so has she been struck off?!
Looks like a warning but then he replied “duck you, I resign” but who knows if he sent that or just screen grabbed it for bravado.

Covering his own email but leaving the GMC emails visible - dick move

Reactions: 5
Covering his own email but leaving the GMC emails visible - dick move
That's Asher all over though. 😔

This is so bleeping tit. Don't get me wrong, I have major issues with Asher and how they conduct themselves, I've even been on the receiving end before. But I'm gutted because if they'd been different they could have been an envoy for change, to encourage looking at the person rather than the number on the BMI chart. But they had to throw that bleeping chance away by being a massive hole! 😭

It will be interesting to see what happens now, if other people in this sphere distance from them. Nobody trying to run a CIC will want to be tainted by this (thinking specifically of Body Happy Org who do such amazing work with kids.)

Reactions: 3

This is so bleeping tit. Don't get me wrong, I have major issues with Asher and how they conduct themselves, I've even been on the receiving end before. But I'm gutted because if they'd been different they could have been an envoy for change, to encourage looking at the person rather than the number on the BMI chart. But they had to throw that bleeping chance away by being a massive hole! 😭

It will be interesting to see what happens now, if other people in this sphere distance from them. Nobody trying to run a CIC will want to be tainted by this (thinking specifically of Body Happy Org who do such amazing work with kids.)
Can he still call himself Doctor after this? If so the whole brand needs to change. Fat Suspended Doctor? Fat Doctor with a GMC Warning?

• Haha

Agreed, this really important message is just completely lost in his attention-seeking bollocks. Tosser.

The Investigation Committee minutes are now up. She had the opportunity to accept the warning in January and refused.

It's a conspiracy... I'm exemplary... (sounds like a certain former US president)

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 09.41.43.png

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 09.42.05.png

And yet the GMC 'will not win'. How so? Talking about hoisting yourself by your own petard...

Screenshot 2024-06-08 at 09.43.57.png

Wondering if the Facebook group was set up solely to gain a following with the idea that it was always going to be closed so that something with a membership subscription could be put in place...

Also, isn't the husband a dentist? I can't imagine he's unemployed and Asher is providing for the whole family on whatever income she gets from her online misinformation?
Can you imagine living with it though?

You marry your wife.

Then suddenly you're married to a black man thats screaming online everyday. This is what people see..insufferable may not cover it.
---
It’s Happened ! The Fat Doctor has finally been served by the GMC ….. and in true FD style their response shows them in their true light !
What amazes me is how much of a stretch is made frequently. That is clearly a paragraph stating why public slating other medical professionals is a problem and the following means this has a significant reach.
Of course they have the burden of proof so have to explain why or how they have reached that conclusion.
But no "see its always about weight stigma".

No, its about your narcissistic pseudoscientific diatriabes littered with isms and ists.

Nobody "came" for you. You freely entered the space. People like this that act like people responding or contradicting them came banging on their front door. If you live by social media you die by it too. "Im being personally attacked whilst Im with my kids and husband" no, you're not. You're on your phone with your kids. No-one is knocking on the door, No-one is ringing the bell.

"Well this is how I make my living/feed my family (the emotional tug)" As pointed out, No-one asked you to, or forced you to. Only on social media do people act like they want and think there's no repercussions. Your audience is your boss.

Reminds me of when followers who have bought it try to defend crappy actions like some bullshit "health patches". "They're just trying to make a living/feed their family" "people arent forced to buy"

guess what; you can manage all that without conning people. Its like Gillian McKeith on Steroids on TikTok and Insta these days.

Creating an echochamber doesn't protect you or "create a safe space" its where evidence goes to die and feelings take over.

Theres a presentation that they are absolutely right and all contrary is oppressive and thats based on what? Whereas lots of people believing something doesn't make it true, you feeling like lots of scientist's and medics are all ignorant compared to you is simple a delusion of grandeur.

Last edited:
Can he still call himself Doctor after this? If so the whole brand needs to change. Fat Suspended Doctor? Fat Doctor with a GMC Warning?
Unfortunately yes; its an academic title, doesn't require registration. Theres a famous UK medical doctor that does the same, I wont say more as it may be a little on the nose today
---
Agreed, this really important message is just completely lost in his attention-seeking bollocks. Tosser.
Couldnt just stay on message though, people with any traction frequently do this, its stopped being about BMI and debating HAES with proper research (not just calling the attempts -ics and -isms) they could have used their status to make sure such research is fair, transferable, generalisable. Lobby the GMC to consider BMI and NICE.

Exclusion from such was ist-ism and nothing to do with their unhinged behaviour.

I believe they also claim to be a "white passing person of colour" yet another intersection to strongarm into under the guise of "im like you, I can help".

In truth its all an attempt at narcissistic hero worship and the narcissistic rage is taking over when challenged.

Ill wager the kids "is that what I was supposed to say mum-dad?"
---
The Investigation Committee minutes are now up. She had the opportunity to accept the warning in January and refused.

It's a conspiracy... I'm exemplary... (sounds like a certain former US president)

View attachment 2981592

View attachment 2981593

And yet the GMC 'will not win'. How so? Talking about hoisting yourself by your own petard...

View attachment 2981595
Practise/Practice?
---
Screenshot_20240609_140448_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240609_140650_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240609_140658_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240609_140935_Chrome.jpg

---

Should it not be "formerly known as twitter" or is X the informal name of twitter?

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh nice, I didn't know we had a thread on this specimen. I just googled them because I read on r/fatlogic that TheFatDoctorUK was struck off.

But yeah, that was a squalid little tantrum. I think the next step for NatAsher is to sidestep into snake oil. Probably some self-serving podcast about how the NHS were bribed by The Diet Industry to muzzle her from telling the truth about obesity or suchlike.

For the record, coming out of lockdown my BMI was 42.9. It is now 33.1 which is still uncomfortably high but at least I don't feel like I'm going to be on my second heart attack by age 50 any more. I have lost 23% of my peak weight, and I get very, very, very, angry at people like TheFatDoctor and other pondlife encouraging mega fatties to stay that way or spreading misinformation about it.

I also suspect that TheFatDoctor will start taking the money of the ultra processed food industry (which is 10 times the turnover of the diet industry worldwide). Here's an article about how they literally fund "fat positive" dietitians on TikTok so it wouldn't surprise me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/well...ion-influencers-general-mills-processed-food/

Also, friendly reminder that NAAFA (the National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance in the US) was started literally by a sticky little male pervert who had a fetish for fat women, to indulge that fetish.

Reactions: 12
Shes an anti-vaxxer and she doesn't even know itView attachment 2994905
doesn’t matter whose choice it was, the important fact is that he can’t practice anymore! Seriously has one of the most arrogant, unattractive faces/personalities I’ve ever come across. Could have done so much good but was so inwardly focused and carrying such a huge chip on his shoulder that all he’s done is the opposite of what he wanted. Decades of therapy won’t be able to sort this mess out.

Reactions: 1
I know this has nothing to do with anything, but his eyes often look black, like a shark’s eyes, and it’s always freaked me out. It makes me ‘read’ him as a total psychopath.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
doesn’t matter whose choice it was, the important fact is that he can’t practice anymore! Seriously has one of the most arrogant, unattractive faces/personalities I’ve ever come across. Could have done so much good but was so inwardly focused and carrying such a huge chip on his shoulder that all he’s done is the opposite of what he wanted. Decades of therapy won’t be able to sort this mess out.
Hater!

• Haha
Reactions: 1