FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t seem to be able to see them… what happened???
Someone told them Tattle existed, then they found their thread. They of course had to say Tattle is full of horrible nasty people, then they had a wee witch about the OP's user name and that was about it. You know they can't let anything go though so expect more whinging as per.

Reactions: 2
Really like the GlucoseGoddess woman on Insta, might even order her book... Cheers for the tip off Asher 👍

Hope these show up in order...

The latest grid post confirms there's now an official GMC enquiry!
Considering she’s been banging on about how she isn’t afraid of the GMC it seems like this investigation has made her tit herself a bit. And rightly so. I hope she gets struck off

Considering she’s been banging on about how she isn’t afraid of the GMC it seems like this investigation has made her tit herself a bit. And rightly so. I hope she gets struck off
If she does get struck off does that mean she can’t refer to herself as Dr Larmie anymore?

She’s shown and explained all the GMC stuff today, she actually is bothered now although she’s convinced that nothing will come of it and they’ll be apologising to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣. What a waste of an education and a career, to throw it away just to martyr herself for internet fame, she just revels in being obnoxious. Very interesting that she’s being held accountable for her attitude and comments about white and CIS gender people. The second complaint has come from Deanna Jade and interestingly involves how she treated Adam, and I remember we talked about that at the time, she was utterly reprehensible the way she spoke to and treated him and then somehow tried to twist it to be his fault.

She’s trying to rally people to write to the GMC on her behalf, but I suppose that goes two ways and people can write and give their feelings on how her behaviour has made them feel.

Did you all see yesterday, maybe previous day when she was encouraging people to email someone else she had beef with, I hate the way she does that, can’t just deal with it herself, has to gang up and bully. This is all going to be very interesting to watch, anyone know or have understanding of how the process works and how long it takes?

She will be INSUFFERABLE if the complaints are dismissed. She had a post lastnight on stories about how she's going to 'lord it over' everyone who has criticised her 'when' she wins. It was deleted for some reason...

Surely the GMC have enough to back up her bringing the profession into disrepute though, she is going out there everyday spreading both false and dangerous narratives and profiting off it. She's also making the jobs of other doctors difficult. I've read threads on Reddit by GP's saying they've received complaints from patients full of links to The Fat Doctor's resources which is taking up their time having to deal with the complaints and counter the falsities and is also negatively impacting patients by dissuading them from lifestyle changes which would ultimately benefit them.

Reactions: 1
She will be INSUFFERABLE if the complaints are dismissed. She had a post lastnight on stories about how she's going to 'lord it over' everyone who has criticised her 'when' she wins. It was deleted for some reason...

Surely the GMC have enough to back up her bringing the profession into disrepute though, she is going out there everyday spreading both false and dangerous narratives and profiting off it. She's also making the jobs of other doctors difficult. I've read threads on Reddit by GP's saying they've received complaints from patients full of links to The Fat Doctor's resources which is taking up their time having to deal with the complaints and counter the falsities and is also negatively impacting patients by dissuading them from lifestyle changes which would ultimately benefit them.
Different professional body but I've seen nurses struck off for a lot less than this so fingers crossed

Doctor/surgeon struck off recently - '"Mr Adil used his position as a doctor in the UK to promote his opinions and his actions undermined public health and public confidence in the medical profession and were contrary to widely accepted medical opinion at the time."

I imagine the same accusation could be levied against Asher?

I have just seen this post and it makes me bleeping sick how they’ve framed it. The messages between them and Adam contained details of HIS sexual abuse (I have seen them) and they’ve painted it like they told him about happening to them and he shared them with the GMC.

They are one of the most vile, abusive, sick people I’ve ever encountered and that alone should prevent them from ever being allowed to be in a position where they have access to vulnerable people again.

I have just seen this post and it makes me bleeping sick how they’ve framed it. The messages between them and Adam contained details of HIS sexual abuse (I have seen them) and they’ve painted it like they told him about happening to them and he shared them with the GMC.

They are one of the most vile, abusive, sick people I’ve ever encountered and that alone should prevent them from ever being allowed to be in a position where they have access to vulnerable people again.
The manipulation of people is what sickens me, constantly painting themselves as a victim and supposedly such a nice person yet time and time again been horrendously rude and dismissive to people, especially if you’re white and/or thin. Even their own kids asked them why they hate white people so much. For someone so anti racism you’d think they’d be more aware of their own bias.

Reactions: 3