FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear he gets more ridiculous by the day. So he’s moaning that he, as a transmasc is not welcome in female only spaces like transfemmes are? But he doesn’t want to be a woman and identifies as a man so why does he want to be in female only spaces? Reminds me of my mom, if there’s nothing obvious to moan and complain about they just make something up so they can have their pity party for the day.
She's female and looks like a woman, I'm sure nobody is stopping her going into female spaces except for her loudly declaring her ineligibility to enter to anybody foolish enough to stop and listen.

Reactions: 6
0BBE63B7-3859-4671-AF3D-10D18607936B.png

Encouraging other peoples children to email her is not a good suggestion. We tell our children not to trust people on the internet and here he is advocating for it! Were I a parent I would be furious at this. Advise them of organizations they can trust if they don’t trust their school or parents, but to email a random off Twitter?
---
She's female and looks like a woman, I'm sure nobody is stopping her going into female spaces except for her loudly declaring her ineligibility to enter to anybody foolish enough to stop and listen.
Apparently it’s friends and people she knows 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m guessing it’s more of an online “space” but who knows, he talks in cliches and quackery all the time. My all time favourite is “hold space” how the duck do you hold something that doesn’t physically exist?

Last edited:
  • Wow
View attachment 2069072

Encouraging other peoples children to email her is not a good suggestion. We tell our children not to trust people on the internet and here he is advocating for it! Were I a parent I would be furious at this. Advise them of organizations they can trust if they don’t trust their school or parents, but to email a random off Twitter?
---

Apparently it’s friends and people she knows 🤷🏼‍♀️. I’m guessing it’s more of an online “space” but who knows, he talks in cliches and quackery all the time. My all time favourite is “hold space” how the duck do you hold something that doesn’t physically exist?
Absolutely. This is 100% a grooming tactic used on vulnerable kids…. It’s giving Jeffrey Marsh 😳.

Reactions: 5
A healthcare provider (in any capacity) can't and shouldn't promise children that what they tell them will be 100% confidential.

I swear he gets more ridiculous by the day. So he’s moaning that he, as a transmasc is not welcome in female only spaces like transfemmes are? But he doesn’t want to be a woman and identifies as a man so why does he want to be in female only spaces? Reminds me of my mom, if there’s nothing obvious to moan and complain about they just make something up so they can have their pity party for the day.
They do look female, I wouldnt blink twice if I saw them in a female space. I’m not someone who polices female spaces anyway and would ask someone to leave but as you say they haven’t transitioned apart from possibly clothing and cutting their hair short. Who is policing womens toilets based upon hair length. They really will find anything to rant about.
love the claiming they’re are not white as they are Jewish and then complaining those Jewish men are white!

Reactions: 2

Looool not sure if anyone has seen but on tiktok the presenter of the 2000s weight loss show fat families has developed a cult like following in the US over the past few months, and someone has posted this clip of him and fatdoctor 🤣🤣🤣

Looool not sure if anyone has seen but on tiktok the presenter of the 2000s weight loss show fat families has developed a cult like following in the US over the past few months, and someone has posted this clip of him and fatdoctor 🤣🤣🤣
Going by the name Natasha when on this morning. When was it?

Oh I can’t believe I have never found a thread on this person before! She had potential to get a good message out there but has always come across as a complete know it all and quite patronising like a lot of doctors

Reactions: 1
Oh 100%. Is she still banned from Instagram? I used to watch her bullshit from there and then she got banned. No idea where she went after that…

Oh 100%. Is she still banned from Instagram? I used to watch her bullshit from there and then she got banned. No idea where she went after that…
She's on instagram. Her instagram username is thefatdoctor. She is also on facebook and threads. She is not on twitter anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1