Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that, would look so nice with a little leather jacket in spring
Yes I’ve wore it with my leather jacket when it’s a little chilly and also with my denim jacket. I’ve got a few of these leopard print mid dresses now. My collection is growing oops πŸ™Š. X

i had them they got a hole in them..they're my gardening shoes now πŸ˜‚
I use my old pink leopard print converse for the garden and walking the dog now. I’m think I need a new pair of leopard print converse. Any excuse πŸ˜‚

Yes I’ve wore it with my leather jacket when it’s a little chilly and also with my denim jacket. I’ve got a few of these leopard print mid dresses now. My collection is growing oops πŸ™Š. X
Haha I like leopard print too. I have a neon leopard print jumper, which is basically like a nightmare of people from this thread with both hated trends combined πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I use my old pink leopard print converse for the garden and walking the dog now. I’m think I need a new pair of leopard print converse. Any excuse πŸ˜‚
It's a need, no excuse is necessary πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Im umming about this

Reactions: 2
Very small short shorts on people who think they can get away with them 🀒 and men in sweat pants or tracksuit bottoms their always seem to be putting the hands down them to check if their dick is still there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Haha I like leopard print too. I have a neon leopard print jumper, which is basically like a nightmare of people from this thread with both hated trends combined πŸ˜‚
Oo that sounds fabulous and yes this thread will definitely give that some hate but us leopard print lovers will like it I’m sure πŸ˜€

Oo I like that skirt, I have one similar from new look. It’s nice to dress up or casual with a T-shirt. I’d get it πŸ˜€ I’ve got a couple of new dress coming tomorrow. I will show you which ones shortly πŸ˜‚
Very small short shorts on people who think they can get away with them 🀒 and men in sweat pants or tracksuit bottoms their always seem to be putting the hands down them to check if their dick is still there
I agree with joggers with men putting their hands down their pants is seriously gross. It’s like they want you to look πŸ‘€πŸ˜¬@interestingbitsnbats

@Platypusfattypus These are the dresses are ordered. Hoping they look nice on πŸ€—πŸ˜€

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anything neon, especially trainers. The tie dye revival. Bad shoes on men, gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks to this thread I now have leopard print skirt, trousers and shorts on their way. I'm going to look like Shania twain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Septum piercings
Danger hair

People who sport the above are guaranteed to be annoying. Any other sjw identification markers.

Reactions: 3
Over drawn lips, over drawn eyebrows, cycle shorts, those big fugly balenciaga trainers, bikinis that are too small which means the bottom of your tits are sticking out. The end πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.