Fashion trends that you can't stand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad i'm not the only one who finds it gross when men wear skin tight trousers with plimsoll shoes 😂 :sick:

Reactions: 9
Men in ultra skinny jeans and no socks
mom jeans
Really ripped jeans where the bum is nearly hanging out.

Reactions: 4
Flared jeans.
Guys with wide leg jeans and smart shoes or like loafer types.
Leggings that you can see through.
Ripped jeans.

Reactions: 2
Leggings with no underwear. I'd rather not see what you had for lunch, thanks.

Bushy beards. I rather like facial hair but once it starts to resemble untamed pubes, I'm out.

Hipster girls who dress like my Aunty Pat when she was head librarian in the late 1980s - floral blouses and mom jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Leggings with no underwear. I'd rather not see what you had for lunch, thanks.

Bushy beards. I rather like facial hair but once it starts to resemble untamed pubes, I'm out.
Oh god a girl had see through leggings on in front of me whilst shopping the other day and she had orange heels too from fake tan. 🤮

• Haha
mini skirts over leggings/cropped leggings.
00s fashion was hideous.....🤦‍♀️
totally with you on the 00s fashion 😝 I was a young teen then and remember hating those skinny scarves, massive belts, long beaded necklaces, crop boleros, pedal pushers etc!!

Thank god we saw the light! although in 20 years time we may he saying the same thing about fashions now 😉

Reactions: 3
totally with you on the 00s fashion 😝 I was a young teen then and remember hating those skinny scarves, massive belts, long beaded necklaces, crop boleros, pedal pushers etc!!

Thank god we saw the light! although in 20 years time we may he saying the same thing about fashions now 😉
Omg i lived in boleros 🤭🤭 also owned a brown beaded necklace? Made my old photos extra funny (embarrassing) lol

Skinny jeans on blokes are the worst, especially if they have some junk in the trunk. Even worse paired with a too-tight bomber jacket and a sheen of sweat.

• Haha
Open backs on tops or dresses. They are not designed for women with boobs.
Also modest dresses at the front with cutout back or no back at all. Just why?! Especially if it’s a plain grey/black/navy dress that you could have worn to work if it wasn’t for the open back.

Also modest dresses at the front with cutout back or no back at all. Just why?! Especially if it’s a plain grey/black/navy dress that you could have worn to work if it wasn’t for the open back.
I’m the opposite - love an open back but can’t stand it when they make a nice dress or top with a low V front or wrap round style :( Small boob problems!!

YES - it winds me up so much, or really low cut V neck dresses

L
I’m the opposite - love an open back but can’t stand it when they make a nice dress or top with a low V front or wrap round style :( Small boob problems!!
Low V front or wrap around doesn’t work on big boobs as well 😂

• Haha
Tight fit skinny jeans with rips - super unflattering, skin or fat bulges out of the rips on some people
Strapless tops
"Mom shorts"
Capri trousers/pedal pushers

L

Low V front or wrap around doesn’t work on big boobs as well 😂
Many a wardrobe malfunction with them - I have learnt my lesson 😂

I can't stand crop tops - when will they go away??? Definitely not a good look for me as a 34F.

I can't even wear slightly cropped T shirts as my boobs just take up the whole thing and it looks like I'm trying to wear a 3 year olds t shirt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.